play with the water fountain..

Girl In My Dreams...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6..

 

One week had pass since yonghwa get back to work. yonghwa and shin hye begin to close to each other. they always together in work and eat for a lunch together. shin hye often come home at night and yonghwa always accompany her, even they just alone and left by the employees..

 

in saturday night at ten Pm..

 

shin hye while busy to write something while yonghwa is typewrite the schedule for monday..

 

shin hye has finish to write on the paper..

 

"ahhh..I'm very tired.." said shin hye while she move her both hand..

 

yonghwa just smile to hear that while his both hand is busy to push the button on the laptop..

 

shin hye then turn to look on yonghwa..

 

"yonghwa, I want to go home now" said shin hye..

 

"wait for a minutes, shin..it's almost finish now" said yonghwa while he stare to the screen on laptop..

 

shin hye then go and sit beside him, she is curious with what yonghwa do now..

 

their shoulder look touch each other while shin hye get close on him to see what yonghwa typewrite..

 

yonghwa can smell the perfume from shin hye body, so with her..

 

that has make yonghwa can't concentrate to finish his job. he often make a mistake with typewrite a wrong words..

 

shin hye realize that..

 

"yong, you wrong to typewrite the word of "concellation"" said shin hye while she smile to yonghwa..

 

yonghwa then turn to look on her. their face just one metres away..

 

they stare to each other now..

 

"I can't concentrate if you close to me, shin.." said yonghwa softly while he stare to beautiful lady..

 

shin hye look suprise to hear that..

 

"ohh, I'm sorry yonghwa..I just curious with what are you doing now" said shin hye while she will stand up. but...

 

suddenly yonghwa hold her left hand and look to her. shin hye is turn and look to yonghwa too. she not try to release her hand from hold by yonghwa.

 

"I can't concetrate when you're close on me, shin.. because you..you has put something in my heart and make me feel strange when I stare on you..make me weak and nervous..but my heart is happy" said yonghwa while they stare to each other..

 

shin hye look suprise to hear that..

 

"me too yong, since we meet in the store and stare to each other. you has put something in my heart and has make me want to always close on you" said shin hye..

 

then they smile to each other..

 

"let's sit beside me again, shin" said yonghwa with softly..

 

"ne, yong" said shin hye while she sit again beside yonghwa..

 

yonghwa let go off his hand from shin hye while he typewrite the schedule..

 

shin hye often look on yonghwa while she smile. this is the time that she waiting for, since she meet yonghwa in the store. because now she know that yonghwa is like her too..

 

"I think this strange heart sign that I have feeling  on you, yong. that I like you.." said shin hye in her heart while she smile on yonghwa..

 

yonghwa then finish to typewiter the schedule. he stand up now..

 

"we can go home now" said yonghwa..

 

"ne" said shin hye shortly..

 

together they go out from the building..

 

yonghwa will go to the bus station when shin hye call him..

 

"yong, I can take you to go home" said shin hye while she will go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter