Yonghwa Put something in her heart..

Girl In My Dreams...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5...

at 4 Pm in the afternoon..

 

yonghwa just wake up after he take a nap.

 

yonghwa just want to go to the kitchen when suddenly someone has knock the door.

 

yonghwa walk to the front door..

 

"who is it??"ask him..

 

"it's me, jonghyun"

 

yonghwa is open the door, and he walk back to the kitchen..

 

"yonghwa, I come here now with purpose to explain about the happening between you and shin hye" said jonghyun..

 

"jonghyun, I think it's over now. what I hear from shin hye it's enough for me" said yonghwa while he take an egg and will make an omelet..

 

"yonghwa, what you hear from shin hye it's wrong..this only missunderstanding, you just hear half of her words. she not mean to fire you, the real is she want you to take yuri places and work with her in same room.." said jonghyun..

 

yonghwa look silent, after he hear the fact from jonghyun..

 

"is that true?? jonghyun, you not kidding me right??" ask yonghwa while he look on jonghyun with serious face..

 

"I'm never kidding with talk about a work (except talk about *passion of love*..kekekeke)" said jonghyun..

 

"she want, you to go to work again tomorrow" said jonghyun..

 

yonghwa look silent while his hand is work with an egg..

 

"I wrong, jonghyun, and I think I has make shin hye is sad with what I said. I don't think that she will forgive me" said yonghwa..

 

"shin hye will forgive you yonghwa..she have a big heart to forgive someone, moreover is you ...she said to me, that she will forgive you even you has did a big mistake, yonghwa" said jonghyun..

 

"just comeback to work tomorrow, yonghwa, she will glad again, to see you beside her" said jonghyun..

 

"ne, jonghyun. thanks because you has explain to me and make this missunderstanding become clearly" said yonghwa..

 

"it's okay, you are my friend and she is my boss..it's my duty as a friend.. to help you and care about you" said jonghyun..

 

"I must go now, min hyuk maybe has waiting for me..you know how afraid of him in the apartment if I'm not home" said jonghyun..

 

"min hyuk is always afraid...I just afraid if someday maybe min hyuk will afraid to girl too (kekekeke)" said yonghwa with giggle..

 

jonghyun is giggle too when he hear the funny from yonghwa..

 

"yonghwa, I'll go now" said jonghyun..

 

"ne, becareful jonghyun..and don't forget to pick me tomorrow morning" said yonghwa..

 

"okay, see you tomorrow.." shout jonghyun while he go to the front door..

 

"ne, jonghyun" shout yonghwa from the kitchen..

 

"ahhh, one more thing, yonghwa" shout jonghyun..

 

"I think shin hye is like you yonghwa...." shout jonghyun while he close the front door and go away..

 

yonghwa suddenly stop to work when he hear what jonghyun shout to him..

 

"shin hye is like me!!!! is that true??" ask yonghwa to his self..

 

b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter