New Friends~

Face The Action!

 

JR's PoV

 

Ren appeared next to me with a satisfied grin on his face. I wonder what happened to make him to make his cheeks red.

 

How are your classes so far.” I stood up to hug him

They're pretty good. This year seems like its going to be a good one. You know that guy Baekho we met this morning? He sits next to me now” Ren seemed a little hesitant to hug me back, but he was very eager to tell me about Baekho.

So what you got a little shy boy crush on the Baekho guy? You know you shouldn't look at other guys” I said jokingly. But if he did, I'd have to scare Baekho away from Ren. I don't know why I'm so overprotective, like any chance he gets, I feel like Ren will leave me.

No, it's not like that, we're just friends. Hey, Baekho invited both of us to go have lunch with them on the roof. Do you want to go up there?” He asked with innocent puppy eyes

Alright, as long as its a friendly affair” I said, thinking “Since you seem really set on going”

Just remember, if I catch you looking at any of them for more than 10 seconds, you'll be in trouble” I stole a kiss from his lips.

Hey, we're at school right now!” He bitterly said struggling against my gasp on his arms.

Like anybody saw us. Nobody ever uses this staircase anymore” I picked up my packed lunch and headed out the door.

 

Whats the big deal if I kiss him while no ones looking, is it really that embarrassing? It'd be more embarrassing if I started kissing him in public. We've been dating for like three years already. By now, most couples have introduced their partners to each others parents and I've yet to officially present myself to Ren's parents as his boyfriend. I understand that we're a gay couple, but still, is Ren afraid of introducing me to his parents? And that Baekho kid, what's so great about him?

 

JR, are you okay?” Ren came up from behind. His concerned eyes were really cute.

Yeah, I'm just a little grumpy. Anyway, do you know how to get onto the roof?” We'd reached the top floor but it seems we've been wondering around aimlessly for a while.

What? I thought you knew so I was following you” He said surprised

Seriously, I thought you knew where we were going haha” we'd both come without realizing how to get on the roof in the first place.

 

There you guys are!” I heard a shout from the distance.

Haha Baekho-ah, We didn't realize that neither of us knew how to get on the roof” Ren said happily which kinda ticked me off. I could feel my smile slowly fade. What if these new guys didn't actually want us to come? OR only wanted Ren....

Glad both of you decided to come after all. Aron and I were afraid you weren't coming. Follow me to the staircase.” Baekho said waving us over

 

After climbing a short staircase, the roof was revealed to us. A soft breeze brushed my hair back. Spread out over a checkered pattern cloth was an assortment of food and a cooking pot with a portable

heating tray in the middle. That Aron guy from this morning was sitting there enjoying a bowl of kimchi and rice. Next to him was my step-brother Minhyun who had stopped eating to welcome us. Minhyun had met Aron in class like Ren met Baekho. I felt kinda left out since I skipped a grade in my earlier years so I was a senior among juniors, but not that bad since Aron was supposed to be a senior this year. He got held back in middle school because of the weird transfer from America to Korean. It was really nice hanging out with them. I couldn't help but open up and smile and laugh, something I hadn't done in a long time. Ren and I had a great time hanging out with people other than each other. Not that I don't like being alone with Ren, I just feel like I might suffocate him too much if I put a leash on him.