In Love With A Guy~ Edit

Face The Action!

(This is an edited version of the chapter before this, just in case)

 

Baekho's PoV

 

Yeah you're are~ I mean ish like so funky since I've only known ya for a few days 'nd I tink I likes you better than Jonghyun-ah”

 

God, what are you doing to me? Seriously!

 

You don't mean that Ren, you're drunk” I said starting to take off on the bike, making sure Ren was holding on so he doesn't fall off

Yeah I do Baekho. I like you more than Jonghyun-ah” He said with the straightest face I've ever seen

 

I didn't reply. Honestly, what could I say to that? I began peddling and Ren returned to his drunken state, which was happy and full of laughter. At least he wasn't a sad or angry drunk. A few times on the way back to my apartment, Ren almost slipped off the bike. Thank God he didn't, especially since I had to ride through a heavy cop infested area. I was able to help him up the stairs and through the door before he fell. He must be really out of it. Aron had stayed up and waited for me to return. As soon as he saw the state Ren was in, he saw how serious the situation had been.

 

Uh, I'll grab some coffee or water....or something...” Aron said

Okay, Ren can sleep in my bed tonight, I'll sleep on the couch” I sighed

WAIT!” Ren suddenly jumped up, “I need to shower!”

Can't you do that in the morning Ren?” Aron asked him

NO, I'm showering now” He started to take off his belt

Fine fine. Ren I'll help you shower”

 

As soon as I said that Aron shot me a look.

I swear Baekho, if you do ANYTHING, I'll fricken kill you” He glared at me

 

He hadn't showered in a while and I could smell it under the vodka. So I bathed him ( I lost my first kiss to him), then let him borrow my robe. He also insisted on blow drying his hair so he didn't have to go to bed with wet hair. Then Ren threw up on my new carpet and profusely apologized. He seemed to be returning back to normal, he just needed to sleep the rest off. I've never had to deal with a drunk person, but I the stories I've heard from my friends seem to help, like eating bread or crackers to help absorb the alcohol.

 

I forced Ren to each a few crackers, then carried him to my bedroom. As I was about to leave, he grabbed my hand.

Don't leave” He whispered

I have to, just go to sleep now” I tried to shake off his grip

No” He gripped tighter, “I'm afraid of the dark” Ren admitted

but...”

Please.” He begged

 

So I decided to sleep on the other side. It was so awkward for me though. I felt too nervous to sleep, like do I snore in my sleep, what if I accidentally talk while asleep. Even worse, what if I get up and start sleep walking! Ren turned over and unconsciously hugged me. Strangely, I didn't feel as nervous as before but my heart was still beating like crazy. I eventually found a way to fall asleep.