His Suggestion~

Face The Action!

 

Ren's PoV

 

I was softly dreaming until JR roughly grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the apartment. I barely had enough time to wave good bye to Baekho and the others. I haven't seen JR this mad since his parents got divorced. Was he really that upset about Baekho and I doing homework together? My forearm became very red before JR stopped walking in a hidden alleyway. Now he grabbed both my wrists and pinned me against the brick wall behind me. I didn't want to cry at a time like this, but JR was frightening me. A small tear fell down my cheek. I didn't want to resist JR's grasp because he might take it the wrong way, but his hold we was tight it was hurting me. I let small sallow breaths escape my mouth.

 

Neh Ren. Tell me honestly...Do you love me?” JR's shaky voice whispered

JR. You know how I feel about you” I tried looking into his eyes, but he wouldn't return my stare

But do you love me? Am I the only person you'll ever want to be with?”

I uh...I--”

Forget love, you have strong feelings for me right Ren?” He asked quietly

Of course, I really really like you”

And do you only have feelings for me?”

...honestly, I only feel this way about you” I sounded pathetic, “JR we've been dating for so long and have grown so close”

You actually really like me though. Not because I saved you from those kids that were going to beat you up when we were younger. You really do have true feelings for me right?” He persisted

Yeah, I mean, I appreciate you saving me, but I really do have feeling for you” We smiled at each other and he returned my gaze.

 

But what about Baekho?” His smile faded quickly

What about him?”

How exactly do you feel about him?” He questioned

I...I feel like... I feel like he is someone I want to become closer with” I could feel his grip on my wrists tighten, “As friends” I added and he let go of me. His head fell against my shoulder. His breathing became very light and I could see tears roll in my peripheral. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders to comfort him.

 

Please Ren, don't do this to me. Don't like Baekho or anyone else, only me. Please (sniff) don't leave me...okay?”

I won't JR”

Will you promise me that?”

I promise to only like you JR”

Thank you...thank you” He began whipping his eyes and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. He smiled again and placed his forehead against mine.

 

Neh Ren?”

Hm?”

Do you really love me?” He asked softly

Why?”

We've been dating for about three years now right?”

Mmmhm we have”

 

.....Let's have ”