Our First Encounter~

Face The Action!

Baekho's PoV

 

Ne Baekho, what time is it right now?”

 

The sudden whisper next to my ear had startled me, but it was just Aron. We've been close friends since I introduced myself to him in middle school. Aron had just transferred from America by himself to pursue his singing career. I befriended him and we've been tight ever since. Over summer vacation I went to America with him to visit his family. We returned yesterday and passed out as soon as we got back to our apartment in Korea.

 

Uh I think like 7:30am-ish” I mumbled

And when does school start?” he asked

It should've started at 7:00...OH SHH---!!”

 

Both of us stumbled and rushed to get ready, tripping over the neglected suitcases and pile of clothes that needed to be washed. Crap, we were already thirty minuets late on the first day of our third year. S.I.N.G. Boy's Academy didn't except just anyone who thinks they can be successful artist, so misbehavior is extremely unacceptable. Aron and I will have to beg our guidance counselor to look over this. Both of us raced out the door in under 7 minuets...a new all-time record.

 

So uh, what are we going to tell our teacher?” I huffed while jogging as quickly as possible without looking suspicious.

The truth?” I was surprised Aron was able to keep up with my pace since he isn't as active as I am.

Right, you'll tell'em that if you don't want to go to this school anymore. You know he won't except oversleeping as an excuse.”

Look, we'll tell him that our phones weren't set to Korean time when we returned so our alarms would go off at the wrong time. Since it's the first time we've been late we should only get a minor infraction. Besides, what else would we have told him?” Aron said as we entered the front gates of school.

Dude, ya don't understand, my first hour teacher hated me last year so I skipped his class all the time. If I get another minor infraction, I'll get into serious trouble! Maybe if we just go to the library until first periods over so we don't have to go see him...”

Fine...but if we get caught I'm blaming you.” Aron smirked.

 

Turning around the corner, we were surprised to see a girl leaning against a tree. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a low ponytail that lightly touched her shoulder. The girl's lashes caressed her lower eye lid in a gentle dream. Aron and I both smiled at each other when we saw her. With slight hesitation both of us headed over to her direction.

 

Ne, excuse me” Aron said softly.

Hm?” The girl slowly lifted her head to reveal big beautiful brown eyes under feathered bangs.

This is a boys academy. Why are you sleeping in a place like this?” I questioned with a slight giggle in my voice.

Oh that's strange, I don't remember falling asleep here. Has classes started already?”

Yeah its like 7:44 now” Aron sighed

Oh snap! JR why didn't you wake me up?” she said

Relax, these guys are an hour off, it's only 6:44a.m.” A guy with jet black hair appeared from behind the tree. I'm guessing this is JR...probably her boyfriend since shes given him a nickname.

What” Aron and I said simultaneously.

Oh, I guess it was about time I got up anyway.” she said standing up and brushing the dirt off of her uniform, which happen to be the same as ours.

Hold up, I thought girls couldn't attend boy's schools.” Aron said

They don't allow girls, I'm a boy” Ren stated

They can't, Ren is a boy” JR restated as he placed Baekho's hand on Ren's chest.

 

I could feel my face become completely flustered and red. The boy's chest was flat as a board...he must've really been a boy or a girl that is excellent at wrapping. Aron and I had mistaken this guy for a girl...or maybe it was like those weird dramas where the girl goes to a boys school for some special guy.

 

But um” Aron coughed “Is it really 6:44a.m.? Baekho and I were just confused with the time change?”

Well 6:45 now. Classes start at 7:00 so don't be late slackers” JR said as he turned and walked away.

Hehe don't worry about JR, hes actually a good guy once you get to know him. Looks like I'll be seeing you guys around though. Wait up JR!” Ren raced after to go catch up with him.