Haven't Changed

Perfect Place
"What time did um....Eli want you home?" Jonghyun asked.

Bom pouted but laughed. Surprise hit Seungyeon in the face.

"Molla-yo." Seungyeon started to call Eli.

*Brrrr*

Jonghyun and Bom looked on warily.

He's probably not going to pick up after what happened tonight.

*brrr*

'Please leave a message after the beep...' *click* She hung up the phone.

"That's strange maybe I should call Eunjung-unnie." She started to dial her number but Jonghyun stopped her.

Bom looked in surprised, Eli has a sister?

"Wae?" Seungyeon looked warily at them.
"Who's Eunjung?" Jonghyun asked giving side glances towards Bom to see how she felt.
"She's Eli girlfriend. Why?" Seungyeon asked.
"Ah, is that who she is. She must be quite pretty then?" Bom said.

"Since neither of them are answering how about you stay at my house?" Jonghyun offered. Bom slapped him in the back of the head. "ACK!"
"Wae? What are you thinking? Why would I let our friend, who's a girl, stay at your house?" Bom said defensively while Jonghyun was rubbing the part she hit.
"Why did you have to do that for? I was only offereing!" Jonghyun said still in pain.

Bom looked guiltily at him.

Did I hit that hard?

She turned towards Seungyeon. "How about you stay here tonight?" Bom asked. "That way we all can stay here. Jonghyun usually stays here anyway."
"I'm not staying with a man like you!! I'm out." Jonghyun began walking towards Parkmama.
"I'm not a man!!" Bom yelled upset.

Do I really hit hard?

Jonghyun hugged Parkmama. "Mom I'm going home. I'll come tomorrow morning for breakfast."
"Alright dear. Drive safe now." Parkmama said kissing Jonghyun on the cheek.
"Ladies, I'm leaving. Bye. Oh think about something you want to do tomorrow, since it's Saturday and we haven't done anything in ages." Jonghyun said as he walk out of the house.
"Bye." They said together.

Jonghyun got into the car and drove home.

When Jonghyun got home he sat on the couch and thought about what happened today.

She finally came back. I still like her but... Ugh I feel worthless around her. Who knows if she has a boyfriend? I hope things haven't changed too much.

While Jonghyun was having a hard time dealing with Seungyeon's return Bom and Seungyeon on the other hand were getting along just fine.

-------

Geez who put ants in his pants? He usually stays here anyway.

Bom turned back to Seungyeon. "Here let me show you to your room."

They both went downstairs to Bom's room.

"That's..." Seungyeon started but Bom already pushed her way through towards the bed.

She grabbed the handle that stuck out under her bed and pulled it to reveal a second bed.

"Tadaa!" She posed her hands like Orange Caramel's Magic Girl dance. Seungyeon looked surprised. "This is where you'll sleep, but you can pick they're both the same to me!" Bom said gleefully.

---

"Good night..." Bom whispered to Seungyeon while she lay in bed looking at her cellphone. She dialed.

*bzzz*

'Please leave a message after the beep. *beep*'

Bom hung up the phone just as she was getting an incoming call.

"No." She whispered.

She scrolled down her missed calls list and didn’t see Jonghyun's name. It was a private number.

Nevermind I'll try and see what we'll do in the morning.

-----

Next morning Seungyeon woke up feeling something heavy on her back. Bom had rolled around in her bed so much that she had dropped on the bed Seungyeon was sleeping in. Bom's hand was resting on Seungyeon's back.

Carefully Seungyeon pushed Bom's hand away and smiled.

Aigoo.. she still is the same. Cannot sleep still, I somehow missed this too.

Seungyeon grinned remembering the many nights she had slept at Bom's house and used to hate this habit of hers. Now she just smiled and got up.

I should try calling Eli again, they might be worried.

She dialed Eli's number and called. This time there was an answer.

"Eli! Why didn't you answer your phone!" Seungyeon said loudly but soon lowered her voice. ".. oh.. okay okay.. well anyway you guys don't have to worry about me. I'm now at Bom's house. You know what is amazing, Bom and Jonghyun.. They are my childhood friends. Just yesterday I found out.. Isn't that amazing. Araso araso, I'll talk to you later, go back to sleep, but keep your phone on! Bye."

Seungyeon then put her phone away and headed to the bathroom to wash up. From there she headed to the kitchen where Parkmama was already preparing breakfast.

"Good Morning Mama, can I help you with something?"
"Oh good morning dear, you can set the table okay." Parkmama said smiling.
"Ne." Seungyeon said and took out some plates.

Jonghyun walked in the house like he did every morning. "Good morning."
"Morning dear. Do me a favor and wake Bom up." Parkmama said from the kitchen.
"Like always." Jonghyun mumbled to himself then went up stair to wake up Bom.
"Hmmm." The curious Seungyeon followed him.

Jonghyun walked right into Bom's room and pulled the blankets off Bom.

"Umma 5 more minutes." Bom mumbled in her sleep.

Jonghyun then shook Bom but Bom didn't budge. He grabbed Bom's pillow from her bed and whacked Bom several times but had no good results.

"Seungyeon toss me Bom's socks from her laundry basket." Jonghyun pointed to a blue basket by the door.
Seungyeon stuck her hand in and pulled out a sock. "Here."

Jonghyun got the sock and stuck it in front of Bom's nose then ran out of the room.

"I wouldn't stay in there if I were you." Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon out of the room and back to the kitchen.

After a minute Bom came running down into the kitchen. "Who put their stinky socks on my face?!"
"Honey you probably forgot to take it off your bed before you went to sleep. Don't blame others for your own mistakes." Parkmama scolded. "Here sit down and eat. But wash your hands first. You touched your own socks."

Bom glared at Jonghyun as she obeyed Parkmama.

"You're so dead!" Bom mouthed as she sat down.
Jonghyun smirked then mouthed back. "Bring it on!"

Seungyeon couldn't help but giggle.

Jonghyun and Bom hadn't changed at all. They still were always fighting and challenging each other.