One Last Night

Perfect Place
As the day became darker everyone gathered around waiting for the night time fireworks.

Seungyeon began to shiver and sneezed.

"You okay?" Jonghyun asked.
"I'm cold." Seungyeon replied.

Jonghyun opened his jacket and hugged her from behind, covering her in the process. Jiyoung saw Jonghyun and took off his jacket and put it on Bom.

"What's this?" Bom asked.
"I don't know." Jiyoung said and hugged Bom from behind.

The firework show started and everyone began to watch.

~~~~~~~~~~

After the show Jonghyun and Seungyeon parted ways with Jiyoung and Bom.

"I'll call you soon!!" Bom waved good bye.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon closed the doors to the car.
"Today was supposed to just be you and me, but it was spoiled by Bom and Jiyong." Jonghyun pouted.
"Yah! It wasn't spoilt by them.. it's great that Bom remembered something." Seungyeon said punching Jonghyun playfully.
Jonghyun smiled and kept on driving.

"And I will be all yours tonight without anyone disturbing us." Seungyeon said smiling.

Soon I won't be able to see her beside me like this.. Jonghyun thought sadly.

When they arrived to Jonghyun's house, he opened the car door for Seungyeon. "Stay still." Jonghyun said and closed the door then lifted Seungyeon up bridal style and carried her inside.

"Aigoo.. you didn't have to." Seungyeon chuckled when Jonghyun let her down on the couch. Jonghyun stared her into her eyes and smiled gently. "But I wanted to." he then tilted his head and sat beside Seungyeon. "Now you are mine?"

Seungyeon tapped her chin thinking. "Well... not yet. I need to pack my stuff first." Seungyeon exclaimed and got up.
"Awww.. whyyy??" Jonghyun whined and pouted slightly. Seungyeon smiled at him. "Just wait.. I will be back soon baby."
Jonghyun sighed and opened the TV. "Araso."

Seungyeon walked to the room where all her bags were. She had already packed almost everything yesterday but told Jonghyun she had not packed because she wanted to dress up pretty for Jonghyun as it was going to be their last evening together.

She picked up a black dress and let her hair down. After getting ready she checked how she looked like from the mirror and smiled. I hope he likes it..
She took a little package from the table and walked downstairs to Jonghyun.

"You ready?" Jonghyun yelled when he heard her steps. Seungyeon sneaked behind him and hugged him tightly. "I'm ready."

Jonghyun smiled and turned to look at her. He stared at Seungyeon wide eyed, it was obvious that he liked what he saw. Seungyeon played with her fingers and smiled. "You like it.. I mean the dress?"

"Seungyeon.. you look.. gorgeous... I mean y.. no I mean beautiful." Jonghyun stuttered slightly looking at her. Seungyeon chuckled and kissed Jonghyun's forehead. "Do you know what that means?"

Jonghyun looked at her confused. "It's just a kiss..?"
"No. It means 'I hope we're together forever'.. I checked from the internet the meanings of the kisses.." Seungyeon giggled.
Jonghyun nodded slightly.
Seungyeon then kissed Jonghyun's ear slightly. "And guess what that means?"
"What?" Jonghyun asked.
"Your my everything" Seungyeon smiled.

Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon. "That is all very interesting but if you don't mind could we just stop all this guessing.. and I could kiss you freely?"
"Araso." Seungyeon nodded and Jonghyun was already leaning closer to her but Seungyeon blocked him with her hand. "Wait wait wait!"

"Ahh... what now?" Jonghyun whined.
Seungyeon gave the package she had prepared for Jonghyun. "Here this is a present for you Jjong. It will remind you of me whenever you miss me a lot.. but open it after I have left okay?"

Jonghyun stared at the present in his hands then looked at Seungyeon. "I really hope you didn't have to leave."
"Me too." Seungyeon said silently.
"Can I continue without interruptions now?" Jonghyun asked eager to kiss Seungyeon.
"Hmmm... Well... let's see..." Seungyeon teased.
"Please~." Jonghyun whined while pouting.
"Sure." Seungyeon kissed Jonghyun's lips.
"Thank you." Jonghyun said between kisses.

After a minute of kissing Seungyeon pulled away. "How about a late dinner?"

Seungyeon led Jonghyun to the kitchen then covered his eyes with her scarf that was on the kitchen table. "It's a surprise." She then took out a basket of food she had prepared earlier and led him outside to the backyard.

In the backyard there was a rectangular table and a circular table with a candle holder in the center with two chairs. Seungyeon set the basket of food on the rectangular table and began to lay out the food. She then took the candle holder and put a candle on it. She lit the candle and grabbed the scarf covering Jonghyun's eyes.

"Dinner is served." She removed the scarf and Jonghyun's eyes popped out.
"When did you prepare this?" Jonghyun held Seungyeon.
"By magic." Seungyeon didn't want to reveal her sleepless night.
"Magic?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.
"I'm a genie." Seungyeon winked.
"Well genie, will you grant me three wishes." Jonghyun asked.
"Tell me your wish- after dinner." Seungyeon joked.
"Fine after dinner." Jonghyun made a plate for Seungyeon and himself then sat down at the table.

~~~~~~~~~~

After the romantic candle lit dinner under the moon they went back into the house.

"Can I have my first wish now?" Jonghyun asked.
"Sure, what is it?" Seungyeon asked.
Jonghyun leaned into Seungyeon's ear and whispered something. Seungyeon shyly giggled. "You can refuse if you want to. I can wait." He said aloud.
"No it's okay. I want to. Let's go." Seungyeon led Jonghyun up the stairs to his room.

Jonghyun closed the door and locked it. "Hopefully Eli won't walk in like last time."
Seungyeon smiled. "It shouldn't happen again."

Seungyeon walked toward Jonghyun and kissed his lips making him hit his back on the door behind him. Jonghyun carried her to his bed and gently put her down without breaking their kiss that seemed to intensify by the second.

"Baby you sure." Jonghyun asked again.
"I'm ready. I love you." Seungyeon kissed Jonghyun.
"I love you too." Jonghyun kissed her back.