Seungyeon and Jaejoong?!!!

Perfect Place
Seungyeon woke up early and watched Jonghyun sleeping for a while then lifted his hand that was still on her waist off her carefully.
I should let him sleep more.

She went to wash up and make breakfast.
Suddenly the doorbell rang. Seungyeon tilted her head and went to open up.

"Hey, is Jonghyun here?" Jaejoong asked smiling.
"Oh, hello Jaejoong-sshi. Yeah he is here but still sleeping." Seungyeon said and let him in.

"Smells good, are you making breakfast?" Jaejoong asked sniffing the air
"Ne." Seungyeon nodded and walked back to the kitchen.

"Seungyeon, how is Jonghyun?" Jaejoong asked as he watched her preparing breakfast.
"Jonghyun.. much better now." Seungyeon smiled. "I can set up the table." Jaejoong said.
"Oh, thanks.." Seungyeon streched herself to get some plates, but they slipped from her hands and almost hit her head.

"Watch out!" Jaejoong yelled and pulled Seungyeon aside. All the plates crashed on the floor.

"Are you okay?!" Jonghyun came running to the kitchen and saw Jaejoong holding onto Seungyeon.
He frowned. "Hyung?"
Jaejoong let go of Seungyeon.
"Jonghyun I can explain." Seungyeon moved away from Jaejoong.
"I'm okay." Jonghyun turned away sadly and went back into his room.

Jonghyun closed and locked the door. Jonghyun laid down on his bed and silently let a few tears fall. There's nothing going on between them. There's nothing... right?

Jongnhyun changed and went back down with a fake smile on his face. "I'm going to school early today to talk to my teacher. I can't eat breakfast sorry."

Jonghyun ran out of the house.
"I needed to talk with him.. didn't know he was that busy." Jaejoong said to Seungyeon as they were eating the breakfast.
Seungyeon nodded slightly and looked down at the table.

Just when everything seemed fine, something like that had to happen. Aish those stupid plates! I know Jonghyun got the wrong idea.

"Are you alright? Why aren't you eating? I'm sorry if I'm making you feel uncomfortable." Jaejoong said as he saw her gloomy expression.

Seungyeon smiled faintly. "No nothing like that."
"There is something wrong, I can see it. Did something happen with Jonghyun?" Jaejoong asked concerned.

"Jaejoong-sshi, actually Jonghyun and I, we started going out, and what happened in the kitchen just now... when he saw you holding me, I think he got the wrong idea. He might think that something is going on between you and me." Seungyeon said looking at Jaejoong.

"Really? Then I need to explain to him what really happened.. I don't want your relationship to get ruined because of something so small. Don't worry, I can go to his school to meet him at lunch and explain what happened." Jaejoong said tapping her shoulder.
"Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun sat in the music room thinking about what to do for his project. Images of Bom, Seungyeon, Jaejoong, and his parents ran through his mind.

What am I supposed to write about?

Jonghyun went by the piano and played around with it.

I got it.

Jonghyun began composing songs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Where's Jonghyun? Jaejoong wondered pass the music theory classroom.

"Are you looking for someone?" The teacher asked.
"Yes. Kim Jonghyun." Jaejoong replied.
"I'll take you to him, but he's busy he won't talk to you." The teacher smiled.

The teacher led Jaejoong to the music room door.

"He's doing his project. He hasn't been in class all morning." The teacher proudly looked at Jonghyun. "He's composing a song. Jonghyun is the type of composer who can't be stopped once he has an idea. You should come back later, in a few hours."

The teacher left.

Jaejoong looked at Jonghyun composing music. "Aigoo this kid."

Jaejoong phoned Seungyeon. "You should see this."

~~~~~~~~~~

Seungyeon came over to the music room where Jaejoong was waiting. "Did you talk to him? What did you want me to see?"

Jaejoong pointed to Jonghyun thought the window. "He's been in there all morning composing music. I've never seen him shine so much."

Seungyeon glazed at Jonghyun with admiration.


"Done." Jonghyun stood up and looked at the songs he completed. "Now I got to get instruments and finish it up."

Jonghyun put the music in his bag and looked around the room. "When did it get dark?" He looked at the time, 11pm. "Oops. I missed school and work."

Jonghyun packed his bag and opened the door. "Seungyeon?"
Seungyeon stood right outside the door.
"Hi." Seungyeon smiled slightly. "When did you come here?" Jonghyun asked looking down.
"I came here at lunch time already, cause Jaejoong asked me to come and see you.. then I went for work, and you didn't show up so I thought you still might be here." Seungyeon said.

"With Jaejoong.." Jonghyun muttered.
"Jonghyun, about what you saw in the morning.. I know you got the wrong idea about that. Jaejoong, he came to see you, but you were still sleeping so he wanted to help me set the table for breakfast.. and I was trying to give him some plates when they slipped from my hand and hit my head, but luckily he was there and pulled me away just in time so nothing happened.. but you came there just when he was still holding onto me. Please don't think that there is anything between him and me.. I barely know him." Seungyeon explained it all.

Jonghyun smiled faintly and walked away. "Araso."