Drunk

Perfect Place

Seungyeon walked pass one store and noticed there some papers stuck to the window.

Are they looking for employees?

She read one paper.

Looking for a new tour guide.
Requirements: like to work with people, can adapt to new situations well, can speak english and korean, if you can speak other languages it's even better.


We will train for the job so you don't need to have experience from tour guiding before.
Work will start as soon as we find the right person.

Please call the number below if you are interested.


Maybe I could try that out..

She dialed the number written on the paper and called.

Seungyeon: "Hello!
Lady: "Hello?
Seungyeon: "This is Han Seung Yeon. I'm calling about the tour guiding, you were looking for a new guide. I'm interested."
Lady:" Yes. Could you tell me about yourself a little."
Seungyeon:" Well I like to be with people.. I lived all over South America for over ten years, so I can speak English, Spanish and a little bit of Portuguese..but I don't have any experience about being a guide."
Lady: "Sounds good. I would like to invite you to an interview. Is tomorrow at 9 am OK with you?"
Seungyeon:"Yes yes, it's good for me, thank you so much!"
Lady: "Good then see you tomorrow morning, bye!"

"Yes!!" Seungyeon jumped up on the street.

But after a while the image of Jonghyun popped on her mind again and her mood became bad again, she sighed and started walking down the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry about her. She must have be PMSing." Eli said to Jonghyun.
"Whatever." Jonghyun gulped down another drink.

"I'll take him home." Key said looking at the completely drunk Jonghyun.
"It's okay. I will. I'm staying at his place anyway." Eli volunteered.

"Here's the bill." The waitress came and interrupted. Soon everyone was fighting over the bill except for Bom and Jonghyun.

Bom looked over at Jonghyun. He looks familiar.

Bom walked over to Jonghyun. "Umm..."

"Hey Bommie." The drunk Jonghyun said. "Can you believe that just when everything looked like it was going to be fine the worst happened? Seungyeon came back from South America and I was happy. Maybe we could be friends again, but then you got into an accident and forgot about me and Seungyeon. The only person who I could tell my everything to lost her memories. You don't remember do you?"

Bom looked at the drunk Jonghyun, who was talking his soul out to her.

"Hahaha. I liked Seungyeon then and I still do now, but stupid Jessica and me and everything. I can't even tell you because you don't remember. I can't even see you anymore because you remember some stranger that I don't know. I hate seeing you with GD. I don't know if I can trust him. I don't even know him and I have to leave my best friend with him." Jonghyun sighed. "Well gotta go. Maybe next time I see you you'll remember me, your only childhood friend and your best friend."

Jonghyun got up and walked drunkenly to his car.

"Bom-sshi where did Jonghyun go?" Eli asked after settling the bill.

Bom pointed to the door.

"Aishi!!" Eli ran out to look for him.

Jonghyun is my childhood friend? Bom wondered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun drove surprisingly well for a drunk, he was drunk but still had common sense. He parked his car at home and walked into the house drunkenly.

"You're back. Where's Eli?" Seungyeon asked.

Jonghyun shrugged and walked to the couch, nearly hitting the table on the way. Jonghyun crashed on to the couch.

"I'm hurt. I need help, Omma." Jonghyun stared at a picture of his mom and dad on the table next to the couch. Tears formed in his eyes. "Omma!! Appa!! I need help. I'm hurt. It hurts here." Jonghyun pointed to his heart. "Bommie doesn't remember me and Seunggie doesn't remember our promise. She promised me before she left that she'd waitformeandkissme." Jonghyun mumbled the last part.

"What did I promise?" Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun from the side.

"I waited for her and she forgot. Omma, Appa it hurts. I feel so alone... Why did you die without me? You should have taken me with you to the store then I would have died in the crash with you and I wouldn't be by myself. Bommie and Seunggie don't like me anymore. Bommie doesn't remember me and Seunggie is mad at me. What do I do? Omma? Appa?" Jonghyun cried and slowly fell asleep on the couch.

What did he say about the promise??! Aish I couldn't hear!! Seungyeon bit her lip as she watched the sleeping Jonghyun.

She walked to the table where the picture of Jonghyun's parents was and took it in her hand.

He must miss them very much... and he must miss Bom very much..

She looked at all the bags she had packed to leave the house.

How lonely he will be if I left him too.. left him again.. but I don't know.. aish.. why did it become like this!?

Eli rang the doorbell. "Seungyeon open up!!"
Seungyeon opened the door for him and he rushed inside. "Is Jonghyun here??"
"Yeah."

Eli sighed when he saw Jonghyun on the couch.
"Ahh.. I thought something happened to him, he was so drunk and driving-"

Eli noticed the packed bags on the floor.

"Are you serious about moving out of here tonight, you really want to sleep on the streets that badly? Come on let's just stay here.. I don't really think he meant that he wants us out asap.. at least not this soon.. we got nowhere to go. Let's at least wait until we get the jobs. Why can't you even tell me what happened between you two, why did you become like this? Aish.. you do whatever i'm still gonna stay here." Eli said and took his bag from the floor.

"Eli.. I have a job interview tomorrow.." Seungyeon said silently.

Eli turned to look at her. "Really? Well good luck.. but Seungyeon really sleep here, don't go anywhere." He said and walked to the guestroom because the couch was taken by Jonghyun.

Seungyeon was unsure of what to do. She walked to the living room and sat down on the floor to watch Jonghyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Ahhh My head." Jonghyun woke up.

He noticed Seungyeon sleeping sitting down with her head on the couch. Jonghyun got up and carried her bridal style upstairs to his room. He placed to on his bed. Jonghyun went back down to get Advil and drink water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Seungyeon?" Eli came downstairs in the morning.
"She's sleeping in my room." Jonghyun replied.

"Oh. I gotta go job hunting and hang out with my friends so tell her good luck today." Eli said heading out the door.
"Okay." Jonghyun said and went to the living room to watch TV.

Seungyeon yawned and stretched herself as she woke up, she opened her
eyes and looked around. Where am I?

She sat up quickly. Isn't this Jonghyun's room, how did I end up here?

She glanced at the clock. Omo, It's already 8.15.. and I have the interview at 9!!
She quickly ran to get ready.

As she ran downstairs to find all the papers she needed for the interview, she saw Jonghyun sitting by the table.

"Are you feeling better now?" she asked. Jonghyun nodded.
"Eli, asked me to to wish you good luck for something. Where are you going?"

"Thanks. I have a job interview." Seungyeon answered as she packed everything she needed for the interview.

"Are you really going to leave?" Jonghyun asked silently and glanced at the bags that were still there.

Seungyeon didn't say anything, just walked to the door. "I'm going for the interview now, bye."

Seriously that girl knows how to kill a guy.

Jonghyun grabbed his phone and called someone. "Hyung, can we hang out and eat lunch or something."

Soon after Jonghyun got changed and left the house.