parties.

enha uni high. [discontinued] READ LAST CHAPTER!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Team Teemo! Team Teemo! Team Teemo!"

Haneul and company cheered as they watched Chaeyeon play League of Legends while using the Yordle character.

"Yay! Go, Teemo!"

The group of five arrived at Lion City PC a few hours earlier to aid Haneul in learning how to play a few of the online games. It ended up with Chaeyeon playing and the others watching her instead. Chaeyeon stopped playing to face Haneul and the others after a few games.

"You're supposed to be playing, not me, Haneul."

"I know, but you're so good." Haneul reasoned as the others agree.

"I mean, she played constantly in to the late night." Chaewon stated with a laugh.

"She would pretend to sleep whenever our parents came in to check in on us."

"Wow."

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, but shot Haneul a smile.

"Anyways, your date with Kim Seokjin is nearing and if you don't want to play, then just let him know. I'm sure he'll understand and y'all can go and do something else instead."

"Yeah, we should head out." Chaewon agreed.

"It's gonna look weird if we're all here on their date for just the two of them."

"Oh, let's go check out the DongDong Noraebang down the street." Yiseul suggested with a smile.

"Or get a massage upstair at Thai24."

"The Venti next door looks pretty good."

Chaewon mentioned hopping on the idea to leave along with Chaeyeon agreeing.

"Oh yeah, and MiSoYa looks delicious, too. They have hotpot and bento meals."

"Aww, don't you guys wanna hang out here some more" Noeul asked with a slight whining tone to her voice.

"We can eat later, but more importantly, Haneul still hasn't learned anything."

"Yeah, I haven't learned anything."

Haneul shot them a pleading look.

"Please."

The sisters cast Yiseul a knowing look as Yiseul met their gazes with a shrug.

"You guys can do whatever you want, but I suggest not falling for these two's words."

"Ahn Yiseul!"

The duo cast their friend a not so shocked look.

"Alright, deuces!"

Chaeyeon jumped from out of her seat, threw the peace signs before making her way out of the area with a giggle as Chaewon did the same. Yiseul laughed as the pair cast her a pouting expression.

"Why did you have to say it like that?" Noeul asked a second later.

"Because I knew you two were up to something this morning. Y'all need to stop and just let things flow naturally."

"It was gonna be like a group hangout." Haneul remarked with a sigh.

Yiseul rolled her eyes.

"This was supposed to be a date between you and Seokjin to get to know one another better."

"Yes, I know, but still."

Haneul sat where Chaeyeon previous sat and stared at the screen blankly.

"I don't even remember the keys Chaeyeon taught me."

Noeul patted her on the back with a nod while taking the seat next to her.

"I know and good luck, Haneul."

Yiseul rolled her eyes one more before pulling Noeul to her feet.

"Well, you're own your own, Haneul, but just let Seokjin know you wanna do something else. Let's go, Noeul."

"But I-"

Haneul was left alone as her other two friends left the area. She sighed while staring at the screen blankly once more.

"It shouldn't be that hard."

She wasn't sure.

"Right?"

"Hello, ladies."

A female voice greeted the two pair of sisters some time later as they turned to face the person and saw three of their friends' ex-friends. Both of them were Kim Dayun and Gong Yoojin along with Beom Gaon. Although they've never personally met, but the four heard many stories about them from Jangmi and Haeyoon. Again, they weren't sure if the pair had ever talked about them to their other friends. The quartet had found a table away from the crowd out in the backyard to enjoy their meal and a bit of bubbly. They hoped to not be disturbed as they were left alone for a good half hour until the trio came along. Their smiles didn't reach their eyes before initiating conversation.

"So," Dayun began, "Great performance the four of you put on there. How do you for know Haeyoon and Jangmi, by the way?"

"Yeah, because we've never seen the four of you around before." Gaon added as Yoojin leaned closer.

"Do y'all go to Enha University High, too? If so, what grade and class for high school or department for university?"

The four swallowed their food while looking at one another, debating if they should answer or not. They recalled Haeyoon's words earlier as the trio disregarded what Haeyoon had advised the guests to not do with the quartet. Also, Yiyeon, Chaejin, Yiseul, and Chaewon weren't sure if this whole thing was gonna be a cliche thing or not like they've seen in those movies and shows. Before either party could respond or ask more questions, there was a loud announcement using the stage names for the sisters to report back to the grand hall.

"Ah, please excuse us." Yiyeon told the trio with a polite smile.

While making their way over to the grand hall, the trio wouldn't let them leave so easily. They blocked the four's path.

"Aww, come on now. We're all friends of Haeyoon." Dayun said with a tone that the quartet didn't like.

"Yeah. I'm sure we would get along great." Gaon chimed with a smile.

"Yeah, we would definitely get along." Yoojin agreed with the same smile as the other two.

"Let's just get to know one anoth

Please log in to read the full chapter