BUSTED

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

After days not having anyone to get laid with, I FINALLY will end my deprivation today.

"JaeJoong aa~" I turn and smile at the woman..I forgot what her name is.

She take off her clothes, I climbed onto the bed and she entwined her arm around my neck. I came closer to her and out lips was about to met

"UWAAAAA!!!"

I close my eyes in frustration. Mason just knew the right timing doesn't he?

She look away "What's that?"

"What's what?"

"Didn't you hear-"

"Hear what? I didn't hear anything, let's just continue on what we did...." I bring my face closer to her once again

"UWWWWAAAAAAA"

For god sake can't he stay quiet until I'm done with her?

"Didn't you hear it this time? Is it a baby crying...?"

"Nononono you didn't hear anything" I cover her ear "It's probably just you hearing things."

She lean her head, unsure "Really?"

I nod "Eung. Let's just ignore it and-"

"UUUUWWWWAAAAAAAAA"

"I'm sure I heard a baby crying.."

"Baby? It must be the dog."

"Since when did you got a dog?"

"I just had it a few days ago. I'll go shut him up so he won't disturb us." I her cheek and calmly walk out the door.

When the door closed I quickly rush to Mason's room. Why should he cry at a time like this? I slam the door open and found him still wailing. How did that geek shut him up? How did halmoni put him on my arm last time? I place my hand uncomfortably. This isn't working.

"UUUUWWWWAAAA" he continue crying.

"Aarrrggghhh" I rake my hair in frustration and rush back into my room.

I took my phone from the table and search for JaeIn's phone number. I scroll through my contact but didn't found her number. Why didn't I ask for her number? This is driving me nuts.

"Something's wrong JaeJoong ah? Did you deal with the dog?" she ask

I look at her and force the best calm smile I could made. I still can control this...

"UUUWWWAAAA!"

Who am I kidding "You" I point at her "Follow me." I grab her hand and drag her to Mason's room.

"UUUWWWAAAAAAAAAAA" we were both welcome by Mason's wails

"What is this?"

"A crying baby, shut him up." I order

she look at me, flabbergasted "Quick." I point at Mason who's still crying.

"JaeJoong."

"QUICK! So we both can get to bed already." I yelled.

she flinched and ran towards the baby, but then look at me "What to do?"

"I don't know, you're older than me, you think of what to do."

she look around in confusion and hesitantly carry the baby on her hand. "Ssshhh...sleep sleep baby."

"UUUUWWWWAAAAA"

"He won't stop." she told me

"Then make him stop."

"UUUUWWWWAAAAAAAAAA"

 

--------

It was a long night, my hair is a mess and I got huge dark circles under my eyes. He was quiet about 10 minutes then he will start crying again. I didn't get any sleep and what's worst is that I haven't did 'it' with her. The woman who I brought last night looks exactly the same condition as me. Why did Mason have to cry on that night? WHHYYYYYY?!

I slam myself onto the bed, I'm exhausted.

"JaeJoong, let's do it real quick before I get back." she lean closer to me.

Woah, she still want to do it? YES!

"Should we?" I caress her face and reach closer to her

"UUUUWWWWAAAAA"

"GGGAAAAAHHHH!" I raise myself and flail my hand in the air.

She flinch back "I-I need to go back." she grab her coat in a rush and went out.

"UUUUWWWAAAAAA"

God why are you doing this to me? I scrubbed my face with my hand.

 

JaeIn P.O.V

It was so hard to secretly go out today. Bom unnie kept piling me with question because it's not like me to go out on Sunday. I told her that I'm going to library to do some research. But mom also insisted me to stay in the house, she said she want to teach me how to cook and I said no, since I don't want to burn my kitchen on fire.

I came in to JaeJoong's house and saw the woman that JaeJoong's brought last night. I don't want to sound rude but she doesn't look so good.

She met eyes with me, looking pissed. "Are you going to sleep with him too? Good luck." she pat my shoulder and stomp her way out.

I blink repeatedly, didn't know how to respond. After she reaches the door I climbed the stair and went into Mason's room.

"UUUWWWAAAA" he was crying again.

I carry him on my arm "Aww did you got a nightmare last night?"

"I got the nightmare, not him." JaeJoong appear at the door.

"Oh JaeJoong, you're awake?"

"Of course I'm awake, he was crying all night how can I not be awake?!" he yell

"He cried all night?" I ask

"Yes he did!"

"Poor Mason, you must be tired." I rock him back and forth

his eyes widen "Poor him?! POOR HIM?! I'm the one who's tired. ME!" he kept on yelling in frustration.

I stare at him, blinking my eyes. What's wrong with him? Mason giggle and play with my hair,

"See see! How did you do that? He didn't stop when I did that last night."

"I'm carrying....him. JaeJoong are you alright?"

He take a deep breath and let it out then look at me "Forget it, I'm going to get some sleep. Don't disturb me." he walk out, but then stop and turn back at me "And try not to make him cry anymore." and he walk back to his room.

I face Mason "What did you do last night Mason?" he smile at me then let out a small yawn "Sleepy? Let's get back to sleep." I rock him back and forth and bring him to sleep.

-------

I kept walking back and forth, not knowing what to do. JaeJoong is asleep, so is Mason. I can't go to the kitchen, because JaeJoong warn me not to. And the maid won't let me help with their work either.
I puff my cheek and sat on the couch and thinking about watching TV. Then the intercom beep "Someone's here to meet you JaeJoong shi."

I look around and see nobody's there, so I walk towards the intercom and answer.

"Hello?"

"JaeJoong we're here! Wait..is this a girl?"

My eyes widen and remove my finger from the button. Oh no! That squeaky dolphin like voice..it's JunSu!!!!
Why did I answer it? Ottokhae?!?!?!?!

I bolted upstair and went into JaeJoong's room, and found him still asleep. 

"JaeJoong." I poke him lightly, hoping he would wake up. And of course he didn't.

"JaeJoong." I poke his cheek. 

KYAAAAAAAA it's soooo soft *poke* *poke* *poke* I can't stop myself from touching it. I forgot that 4 guys were waiting downstairs and giggling while still poking his soft cheek.

Then his eyes slowly open. I freezed. My eyes widen, so does he when he saw my finger is still on his cheek. I quickly remove it and hide my hand behind my back.

"What are you doing?"

"Ummm..." ottohkae?!! "Your friend is downstair waiting for you."

"Which friend?"

"JunSu."

he raise up "JunSu?" he shout "Are the other here too?"

"I don't know." I shrug.

"JaeJoong aaa~ where are you?" a voice call out,

"It's YunHo. YooChun and ChangMin must be here too." he face palm himself then face me "Do they know you're here?"

I bit my lip and stare at the wall "Maybe...."

"What?!"

"I accidentally answer the intercom"

"How-What-Why did you even thought of answering it?!"

"Because nobody is answering it."

"That's because me and halmoni was suppose to be the ONLY ONE who answer it."

I look down "I didn't know that...mian."

he grunt "JaeJoong." now YooChun call out

"Just go hide in the closet, I'll get rid of them as soon as possible."

I nod "Okay." I ran to the closet.

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

For god sake, can't that geek stop creating problem.

"JaeJoong hyung." ChangMin’s head poke out from the door

“Hyung, you’re here.” he then look around the room, searching for something

“What are you looking at?”

“Where’s the girl hyung?” he stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter