Cooking Disaster

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeIn P.O.V

I open my locker and a text came, it's from Amber.

"I'm on the plane. Ready to go.
How's school? Did anyone harrass you? Take care of yourself "

A smile broke out from my face, she's acting like my omma

"Arraseo omma :p
Everything's fine.
don't forget to get me A LOOOTTT of souvenir~
Have a safe flight"

"I'll get you tons of souvenir :D.
See you"

I put my phone back into my pocket, put my books in and grab my backpack, all ready to go home.
I walk pass JaeJoong, coincidentally our eyes met.
His eyes widen in surprise when he saw me, I quickly look down, hiding my face, because I'm pretty sure it must be red right now.
I faster my pace and I can still feel his gaze piercing behind my back.

 

I enter through the back door, since the front door is locked. I try not to make any sound while walking into the baby's room and I succeed.
I was surprise the guest room that I saw yesterday has turn into a nursery in less than 24 hours.
The baby crib is there, a table to change the diaper, baby toys, everything.
I open the drawer and saw all the baby needs.

Did JaeJoong bought all of this?

I walk to the baby which is lying on the crib. I gently him "You're such a lucky baby." tickling him, he let out a giggle. 

"That is SOOOO CUUTTEEE~" and he giggle again.

"Not when he poops."

I turn around and gasp when I saw JaeJoong leaning on the door frame with his arm crossed on his chest. "We need to talk." he declare.

I hate that gaze, I mean I like his eyes. But his gaze right now is similar to mom's gaze when I'm in a huge trouble.

"Woaaa...the room is amazing." I try to change the subject

"Don't try to change the subject."

but it failed.

"Why didn't you tell me that you went to the same school as I am?" his eyes is looking right through me,

I look away from his gaze  "Because I thought it doesn't 'matter." I murmured.

"It does! What else didn't I know?"

"We're in the same class too." I mumbled.

"WHAT?!" his eyes rounded in surprise. He rake his hair "Now I don't know when are you going to tell the whole school about me having a baby!" he yell

"I won't tell anyone."

he point his finger and glare at me. I shut my mouth tightly, until it form a thin line.

"You need to agree to some rules, and you don't have any rights to deny anything I said." I nod repeatedly

"First. You can't tell anybody not your friend, parents or your dog about me having a baby. Second, don't tell people that you're working for me. Three, act like you don't know me at school."

I nod to every requirement he told me.

"And last, you have to do anything I order you to do. Araso?"

I nod again.

"Good. Now go back to what you were doing." he sternly said

"I understand master" it suddenly blurted out from my mouth.

"What?" he raise an eyebrow.

Yeah JaeIn, what the hell did you say just now?

a small smile break out from his face "You're weird geek." and he walk out the door.

Great.
Now he think I'm a weird geek.

 

I slump and look down at the baby "What do you want to do today? Let's play!" I carry him out from his crib and put him down onto the carpeted floor.

"Wait here." I ran to the corner, take some of the toys and bring it to Mason. "Here."

I sat down near him. He was suppose to be playing with the toys, but he pull my hair instead. "AAAA!" I cried in pain "Mason it hurts."

but he's giggling, having fun with it. "Mason, Mason look." I manage to take a toy "Play with this" I shake it in front of him but now he yanked my glasses instead.

"Mason! Mason." I continue attracting him with different toys, but he kept on tugging my hair and flail my glasses in the air.

The door open "Ya geek, Halmoni told me-"

"Please help me~" I pleaded

"Who are you?" he look at me like he never seen me before.

"JaeIn Ackh!!" I winced in pain as Mason pull my hair again.

"Who's JaeIn?"

"Me Ackh!" Mason pull my hair even harder

"Who are you?"

I manage to take my glasses back from Mason hand and put it on "Weird geek weird geek!" I yell.

"Weird geek?" his face is fill with confusion.

"Yes."

"Really?"

Huhuhu ToT
how long is he going to ask me the same question? My hair is about to fall off.

"Yes..." I weakly answer.

I kept on shaking the toy in front of Mason's face then suddenly it knocked on his head.
We both gasp and place our gaze at Mason.
His expression changes, and then the outburst finally came....

"UWWAAAAAAAA"

What's worst is that he didn't let go of my hair, instead he grip on it tighter and pull it on every wail.

"Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack" I cried.

I look at JaeJoong with pleading look "Heellpp mee~ Ack!"

But he burst out laughing, enjoying my torment.

 

----

I rub my head and let out a painful sigh. JaeJoong is looking at me with amusement all over his face. Mason is sitting on his chair happily while clapping on the table.

"Googooboo." he blabber.

"I think he wants to eat." JaeJoong point at Mason and face me.

"Oohh..." I nod "What restaurant should I call for him?" I ask

he froze and stare at me. I waved my hand in front of his face "What restaurant should I call?" I repeat.

"YA! Are you out of your mind?!" he yell furiously,

I flinched and look back at him "So what should I do?" I ask "Go cook his dinner." he stand up from his seat and walk to the living room.

"But-WAIT!" it's too late he went away already,

"But I can't cook." I mumble.

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

That weird geek is really something.

I let out a huge sigh and lean my head back.

She came to my house breaking a vase, and I stupidly made her into my babysitter without knowing that she's my classmate.
But yesterday poop fiasco is really something.
'What restaurant should I call?' Did she think a baby's KFC exist?

JaeIn.....

Weird geek.

A small smile broke out from my face as I thought.

The flashback of her face without glasses appear in my mind,
Now that i think of it, her face is not that bad. Even though I just saw it for a moment, if it's not because of her hair and that ugly nerdy glasses, she would actually be pretty good to look at.

"JaeJoong-ssi" a voice call out.

I raise my body and saw the geek with the baby infront of me "What?"

"Can you take care of the baby for a moment? I don't think he'll be safe in the kitchen."

"No." I lean back

"Please, just for a moment."

"No."

"Pleaseeeeeeeee."

"No."

"Pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee~"

I raise my body and stomp my feet making her jerked back. I glare at her, trying to tell her I'm pissed

"Please?" she said it again.

*sigh* I give up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter