She is MINE

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong P.O.V

It's Sunday, and my mind is still on a mess. I can barely get any sleep since last night.

I still can't understands the thing I did yesterday.

I kissed her.

I mess my hair with my hand and grunt and look at the ceiling. This will do nothing for me.

I get dressed and walk out from my room and found Mrs.Choi ready to go home. I'm partly feel relieved finding Mason is being taken care of by Mrs.Choi today, because I still don't know how to face JaeIn after what happened yesterday.

"Good evening, I had put Mason to sleep, I'll be excusing myself." She smile and bow

I simply a smile back at her and she made her way out.

I took my car key and drive out.

Alcohol will do the trick.

 

-----end of P.O.V-----

The dark room filled with flashing lights,
the dance floor filled with people,
some people in the corner are busy with themselves.

JaeJoong sat on the bar, taking his 6th glass of vodka and pour some more and was about to take another shot until YunHo who was there stop him from doing so,

"Don't you think you have enough for tonight?"

he shove his hand away and take his shot anyway. Once again he grab his bottle, but this time YunHo take it away from him

"Give it to me." he wave his hand, trying to get it back from him, but he put it away even further.

he let out an annoyed grunt "YunHo, will you just-"

"No, you need to go home."

He grunt for the nth time and walk off to the dance floor, thinking maybe he'll found something else for him to get it off his mind.

And the rest happen in a blur.

 

A moan can be heard on JaeJoong's room as an older woman place herself above JaeJoong. She's already half , tracing her lips on his neck and jawline, wanting him to respond back, but he didn't. he remain still, his face expression doesn't show anything as he stare blankly at the wall.

The woman scowl, obviously annoyed at the fact that he doesn't even react an inch to her touch. She cupped his face and press her lips on him. 
He came back to his senses and responded to her kiss. Picture of JaeIn randomly appear on his mind and he immediately pulled away.

He shouldn't be doing this.

"Get out." He firmly said, making the woman stare at him in confusion

"What?"

"I said get out!" He yelled

The woman flinch and gather her clothes, wearing it on the way out with her curses "!" She yell before slamming the door shut.

JaeJoong remain still on his place then rake his hair in frustration, letting out a loud grunt and slam himself back on the bed.

He rest his arm on his eyes "What is wrong with me?"

 

 

JaeIn P.O.V

I walk inside the school building looking lifeless. My eyes are having these black panda eyes from last night, and I still can't stop from thinking about what JaeJoong's kiss meant.

I took my books out from my locker and walk to my class, bumping onto someone.

"I'm sorry" I look up, and to my utter shock it was JaeJoong.

GAAAAAAH!

"I-"

"I-"

Eotteohke??!! I am NOT ready to face him!

"Hi." Is all I manage to think of.

With that I quickly rush away from him without waiting for his reply.

 

I ran to my seat and take a deep breath as I place my books down. And it finally crash my mind that I just made a fool of myself. JaeJoong must think I'm more of a weirdo than I already am.

I face palmed myself and let out a depressed sigh.

"Any problem?" Amber look at me carefully

I sat straight and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter