Problems

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please stay away from him as much as you can."

That words kept repeating in her head. JaeIn knows from the moment he and JaeJoong broke up, that she hasno more relationship with him. But it is harder than she had ever imagine. JaeJoong kept appearing in front of her and it's nearly impossible to immediately lost all the feeling she felt for him.
She lay down on her bed, staring at the plain wall above her. Sometime she wished that those wall would magically show some answer or something for her. At least that way she know what to do.

"Are you feeling  better now?" Her mom ask.

She realize that she's been into her thought too much that she didn't notice her mom has enter the room.

It's been a few days since JaeIn had stayed on her bed, telling everybody that she's not feeling very well, and she really is, whether mentally or physically. She actually think this is one of the way to stay away from JaeJoong for a while, and time for her to straightened her thoughs.

Her mom gently put the food on her bed side table, and examined her face "Eat this, and stop studying." she close the book on her lap "It'll only make you feel worst."

"But, the college entrance exam are comi-"

"You can read that later, you're a smart girl after all." she her hair gently, then took the book away from her.

She stretch her lips to form a smile.

"Eat, then get some rest." her mom remind before going out from her room.

"Eung."

As the door closed, she hung her head low and lay back on to her bed.

I'm not that smart. Because I would know the answers to my problem if I am.

 

 

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

Nothing that come out from the teacher could actually enter my head.

Blah blah blah..

I glance on the empty seat beside me. She's been absence for a few days, seriously what happen to her? Did she got the cold from me? I didn't call her, because I tried to control myself, after all we broke up already...

Okay, I did call her, and she didn't pick it up, not even once. Why is she taking this break up thing so seriously? We did break up but it doesn't mean that we can't talk and call each other, that is just stupid.

"Ya! Ya! Amber!" I whisper, but she kept her head straight to the board.

"YA!" I whisper louder, but she still didn't budge.

I took my chair and scooted closer to her "YA! Amber!"

"KIM JAEJOONG!" I jumped at my seat from the teacher's voice. "Keep your eyes on the board."

"Yes mam." I straightened my back and look straight on the board like she told me to.

I glance at Amber once again, to see if she will look at me now, but she still ignored me. Is she deaf? Can't she really hear anything I said?

"Amber!" I tried to call out her name once again.

"KIM JAEJOONG!"

 

 

Amber must have done it purposely, why did she kept on ignoring me? I have to do the teacher's chores because of her..urgh. I put all the things the teacher gave me on her table, and walk out without a word to find Amber right in the corridor, talking with someone.

I took no time to stomp my way onto her and strike out a smile. "Can you please excuse us two?" I ask the other person, she meekly nod and went away.

I quickly grab onto Amber's wrist, as I know she would definitely walk away from me. He spun around and glare at me "What do you want?"

"What happen to JaeIn? Is she sick?"

"How should I know." she blankly answer.

"You're her best friend-"

"And as her best friend I was ask not to tell you anything." she cut "Can you please take care of your own problem before bothering JaeIn?" she slap my hand off hers and walk away.

My own problem huh?

"YA! Kim JaeJoong!" I felt a hard push behind my back, I turn around and saw YooChun.

"What?"

"You're flirting with Amber now?"

my eyebrows raised "Are you serious?"

"But I just saw you...grabbing her wrist."

"I was asking her about JaeIn." I told him.

"Oh right, how is she? I haven't seen her since the pic-never mind."

"Since what?" I frown.

"Errmmm..." he rub the back of his neck "I...gotta go." he zoom off.

I quickly follow him and stop his path, he try to get away but I kept blocking him "What did you saw?" I ask him.

"You're really annoying." he commented,

"Now you know how I feel when you did it to me." I let out a small smile.

He glance back to me then look around, "I think we need to talk somewhere else."

"Why?"

He let out a sigh "I don't think you want anyone to hear about this."

"Try me."

"It's about the baby." he silently whisper, that only me could hear it from him.

Just right then, YunHo came panting towards us and his eyes widened when he saw me "Did he say it out loud?"

I was taken aback "You told him?"

YunHo meekly nods "He knew."

 

 

All 3 eyes were glued on me. I've got to say that I maybe won't be able to get use to this silence. The air is filled with tense and I swear my palm are sweating. I decided to call all of them and told them everything about Mason and Tiffany, and they now left me with no words, probably still trying to grasp the problem into their heads while YunHo lay back on his chair, letting out an exasperated sigh.

"So, there's a chance that the father of the baby is you?" JunSu break the silence.

"Yes."

"DAEBAK!" YooChun shout.

ChangMin took the his pepero which he had put aside for a while and eat it like a hamster.

It turns out that YooChun actually follow me during our last date and saw Mason, then ask YunHo about it first, before confirming it to me. YunHo thought that it would be the right thing to explain the truth to them, so here I am, the center of attention.

"What happen to JaeIn then?" ChangMin ask,

"Haven't heard of her since I got the fever." I plainly answer.

"You called her?"

"Yes, but she turned off her phone." I look down.

"That's a normal t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter