Finally Working Together?

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi." JaeJoong brightly smile.

I'm standing still in front of him, flabbergasted. My face freezes in an 'O' and my eyes feels like it's about to popped out from my socket.
This is a dream....This must be a dream. There's no way JaeJoong would be here.
I rub my eyes, thinking that JaeJoong's figure will be gone, but he's still there. I pinch my cheek, and I can feel the pain,

"Aaawwww." he pinch my cheek "Did you thought this was a dream?" he then walk passed me and step inside.

This is real. JaeJoong just step his feet on my house. And he just pinched my cheek!

KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

He stop his step and turn back at me "By the way, nice look you got there." he smirk and turn around.

I look down and see what I'm wearing, a t-shirt, baggy pants, and to top it off my fluffy bunny slippers. Not to mention the messy bun on top of my head, it doesn't even look like a bun, it's more like a bird nest!
I had embarassed myself in front of my long time crush, Kim JaeJoong. Why oh why did this have to happen?

"Who's coming JaeIn?" my mom shout from the kitchen.

"Ummm....someone that I know." I shout back and turn to JaeJoong "S-sit on the couch o-or lay on the couch, make yourself comfortable." I stuttered.

*crickets*

*crickets*

"Aren't you going to serve a drink for me?" He ask

I mentally face palmed myself "I-I'll bring you some drink."

I ran to the kitchen, open the fridge and take any possible thing that are drinkable. Coke, juice, water, anything. I ran back to the living room hugging 5 or more bottles around my arm.
I crouched down and carefully put every bottles on the coffee table.

"Here's your drink." I turn at JaeJoong and saw him looking rather shocked.

"You know, there isn't any glass"

I look around the table, and he's right, there isn't any glass on the table. How can I brought this many bottles and forgot the drinking glass??

"I'll go get the glass." I rush back into the kitchen.

I was running around the kitchen like a mad bunny, earning weird stare from my mom,

"What are you doing?"

"Finding a glass." I said while still opening each cabinet.

She clean her hands and open a cabinet, taking out a cup "Here."

"Thank you" I take it from her hand and rush back out to the living room.

"Here." I place the glass on the coffee table.

I was eyeing his every move as he stretched his arm and take the glass. His hand roam on top of the bottles, while choosing which one he would like to drink.

"Who is he JaeIn?" My mom, who was right now in the living room, ask.

"Ummm..h-he's.."

Why does my mind kept shutting down everytime I'm in this type of situation?

"I'm Kim JaeJoong, her science partner, we're working together for the assignment" JaeJoong calmly reply

"Oh, I will leave you both alone then." She smile and went away.

As I saw her figure out of sight, I whipped my head at him "Do you realaly mean it?"

"What?"

"Working on the assignment..together..?"

He nod "Why else would I come here?"

"I don't know..."

"Let's go to your room"

"What about your drink-"

"Where is it?" He stand up and walk upstair

Wait...did he just said MY room?
NOOOoooOo

--------------------------

 

Thinking that he would actually help with the assignment, is too good to be true. It must have been only my hallucination when he said he would want to work on the assignment together. Here I am, sitting back in front of my desk, while JaeJoong lay himself comfortably on my bed.

"Your room is really small."

"Yes it is..." I mumble under my breath, keeping my head down.

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

This is boring. I stare at the geek's figure doing the assignment on her own. As boring as I am right now, I still don't want to do that assignment, it's just not fun.
I stretched my arm and open her bedside table, hoping to find something fun like a diary, but instead I found a novel and other notes which is just not fun to read. I jump out from her bed and walk around the room, searching for something interesting, and found a book rack once again filled with novel and scientific books which I had no interest in.

"I'm bored." I announced

"I got some books you could...."

She turn around as I gave her my bored look

"No?" she bit her lip "Should I get you some snacks?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll go get some." she left her desk and walk out from her room.

I lay bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter