I'm His

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news spread faster than she thought it would be. People are staring and whispering at each other as she walk pass by, and she knew they were talking about the scene that just happen a few minutes ago.

She was hoping for a plain normal day and today doesn't go that plain and normal as she hope so.

'She's my girlfriend'

The blush crept on her cheek as the scene pops in her mind, making her face turns beet red, and the fact that people are staring at her doesn't help at all. she covered her face and faster her pace until she bump to someone

"Sorry"

"JaeIn-" YooChun's words was left hanging as she ran off without saying anything.

He look at her running back figure, eyebrows furrowed so does YunHo, JunSu and ChangMin who happens to walk beside him.

"What's wrong with her?" ChangMin point.

"In a hurry..maybe?" JunSu guess.

"Is she really JaeJoong's girlfriend?" One of the girl whisper and YooChun's ear perked up at this.

He rush to the girl and grab her shoulder, making her face blush

"What did you just said?" his eyes widened

"What did I say?"

"About JaeJoong's girlfriend."

"T-that girl, JaeIn...everyone's been talking about it."

his eyes widened, mouth gaped open "JAEIN IS JAEJOONG'S GIRLFRIEND?" he shout.

"Y-yes?" she whimpered

"WHEN?"

ChangMin and JunSu pull him away from the flustered girl before he makes her cry and flashes a composed smile "I'm sorry, he's a bit cuckoo right now."

"It's okay." she squeak,

"Can you tell me exactly when did JaeIn become JaeJoong's girlfriend?" JunSu ask

"A few minutes ago, he said it on public-"

"WHAT?!" they both shout this time "WHY DIDN'T HE TELL US-"

YunHo pull them all away as they threw out several curses on JaeJoong. "I'm sorry, they're a bit cuckoo right now. Thanks for the info." he smile then drag all three little kids behind him.

Just like on cue, JaeJoong walk right in front of them. All 4 of them frozen on place and stare at him

"What?" he look back

"We need to talk." YunHo said

"What?"

"Actually you have something to tell us." and with that JaeJoong too get drag by YunHo.

 

YunHo bring them all to the rooftop and let go all of them.

"What is wrong with you?" he straightened his blazer

JunSu quickly jump on him "YA! Why didn't you tell us you're dating JaeIn?"

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know. We need to hear it from the girls and not you." ChangMin in

"Well..now you know." he simply said,

YunHo let out a sigh and shook his head "Unbelievable."

YooChun stay silent and kept his eyes on JaeJoong the whole time "Come with me." he drag him

"What now?" JaeJoong shout, as the other shrug their shoulder.

 

 

JaeIn P.O.V

I enter the class with people still staring at me, I can feel all those eyes,especially the girls', it's like they're trying to kill me with those stare. I kept walking and sat on my seat.

"Why is everyone staring at you?" Amber ask

"I...I don't know." I shrug and quickly look away and let out a secret sigh.

At time like this, I'm really greatful that Amber isn't too up to date to the gossip around school. She can't hear a thing about me and JaeJoong are dating, I don't even know when we started this 'dating' thing, I didn't know if he even mean it.

"Hello class, take out your books." the teacher came.

I look to my right, and again I didn't see JaeJoong there. Which is good...or not, because I still need some explanation regarding the thing he said.

Suddenly, in the middle of the class, the door slam open revealing YooChun dragging JaeJoong, with the the others behind him.

The teacher face turns furious, "What makes you think you can suddenly slam your way into my class?"

YooChun playfully salute at her "I'm sorry ssaem. But I'm here with the quest to send you JaeIn's prince." he loudly announced.

Oh God.

The whole room goes loud and all eyes once again stare at me, as I hid my face in my book. 

"Go get your girlfriend, my dear prince." JunSu tease and slap his back,

"Stop it, you guys." he grunt

"Girlfriend?" Amber turn to me "What?"

I shrug "I'll tell you about it later?" I squeak.

YunHo came inside the class, and walk to the empty seat beside me "Is this your seat?" he ask JaeJoong,

He didn't respond "Get out." JaeJoong scowl

To my utter shock he pull the desk closer to mine "JaeJoong sit here."

"What the-"

ChangMin push him towards his desk and both of them push him down to his seat.

YooChun posed with his fingers on his chin "You two look GREAT together."

"Don't you dare move from that place" ChangMin glare at him

"Please make sure that he stay on that place okay?" JunSu adorably ask

"Thank you for giving us the time ssaem." and with that all four of them finally flew out off the class.

The whole class was stunned for a moment at the ruckus happening in front of their eyes just now, so am I. Amber glare at me, demanding to know what happen, JaeJoong grunt and massage his head.

The teacher clear "Okay, back to our topic." and continue with the class.

"I'm sorry...my friends are a little bit..they got no brain." he said.

"I-I understand."

I look to my other side and still see Amber's eyes piercing at me, giving me 'You-owe-me-an-explanation' look.

Oh great.

 

 

"WHAT?!"

I told Amber about everything, and as expected she yell at me.

"Why-what-are you really dating him?"

"No...I don't know."

"Then why did he said you're his girlfriend?!"

"I don't know."

"What do you know?!"

"I...I don't know anything"

She let out a loud grunt as she walk back and forth in front of me. She grab my arm and pull me with her

"Where are we going?" I ask, panicked,

"JaeJoong need to give you an explanation obviously."

"What? No! Nononono." I pull my hand away.

"JaeIn!" she yell "You need to get things straight up."

"I...I'll ask him myself, but not now."

"Then when?"

"Soon...I'll tell you later when he did."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

she let out a sigh "Fine. But do ask him 'soon' okay?"

I smile and nod.

Then my phone beeps, showing a message from Mrs.Choi,

'I'm really sorry for asking you this favour once again,
but I hope you can fill some time to babysit this afternoon.
Please reply as soon as possible  -Mrs.Choi'

I can't babysit Mason today. I mean I can, but with JaeJoong and the 'girlfriend' thing going on, I'm not ready to ask and face him yet. Eotteohke? Eotteohke? Eotteohke?!

But I can't reject her favour too, she must have a reason for asking me to babysit...

'I'm free Mrs. Choi, don't worry about Mason, I'll babysit him.
:) - Park JaeIn'

"Who's that?" Amber ask

"My neighbour, but it's nothing. Let's go." I push her back towards class.

 

 

I rang the doorbell of JaeJoong's large mansion and was welcome by his maids.

"Mrs.Choi is inside waiting for you." she lead the way.

As I enter the living room, I saw Mason on the carpet playing with his toys, while Mrs.Choi packing her bag reay to leave.

"JaeIn! I'm glad you're here." her face lightened up "I gave Mason food and milk, you can just let him play and bring him to bed later." she explained.

"Okay."

I look around and let out a sigh as I saw no sign of JaeJoong. He'll probably be back later at night.

"I'll be going. Thank you once again JaeIn." she clasped my hand with hers

"It's nothing Mrs.Choi." I smile

"Thank you, bye." she wave and walk out.

I turn and look at Mason "Mason!" I excitedly shout, he look at me with his round brown eyes, stunned but it soon turns into a la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter