Souvenir and Gift

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong P.O.V

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLACE?

JaeIn drag me into a side street stall. It doesn't look as nice as any restaurant I had ever been to. It looks...dirty. And they sell food here, which doesn't look convincing enough.

"Ahjumma 3 fish cakes please" she raises 3 fingers.

She took it from the old lady's hand and gave one to Amber. She turn to me and shove it to me too. I point at myself "Me? You want me to eat this?" I point at the thing she poke at me.

She nonchalantly nod while taking a bite of hers and shove it closer to me, I jerk back. "You don't want it?" she ask

"He's too proud to eat it. Rich guy don't eat fish cakes." Amber mock me.

my eyes widen "YA! I do eat this...stuff." I stare at it.

"Then eat it." he challenged,

I took it from JaeIn's hand "I will."

Both of them place their eyes on me, as I stare at the fish cake. I open my mouth, slowly the fish cake makes it way to my mouth. I finally bite on it.

*chew*

"How is it?" JaeIn warrily eye me.

*chew*

"Ahjumma water." she panicked.

*chew* *chew* *chew*

it's actually....nice.

"It's okay?" she ask, I nod. She let out a relieve sigh "Ahjumma how much is it?" she paid for all of it and left the stall.

"Let's go!" she raise her hand, follow by Amber. I walk behind both of them, enjoying the fish cake.

 

"Ddeokbokki!" She pointed at another side street stall and run into it.

I follow into the stall, walking behind her, grunting. 

"Ahjumma ddeokbokki please"

I took a seat beside her and Amber take the other seat beside her. Her eyes glittered when the ahjumma placed the plate in front of her. She excitedly clap her hand and took the first bite right away.

"Eummm mashidda." she took another ddeokbokki and gave it to Amber. My eyes widen, I quickly took her hand and fee the ddeokbkki to myself.

"YA!" he glare at me. I look away, pretend that nothing happened.

JaeIn poke on another ddeokbokki and was about to feed it to Amber again, but again I took her hand and eat it.

"What is your problem?" he shout.

I took a toothpick and give it to him "You can feed yourself." he glare at me and finally took the first bite.

I smirk and open my mouth "Feed me aaah" JaeIn pause for a moment but then she hesitantly feed me.

 

JaeIn P.O.V

*sigh*

JaeJoong and Amber doesn't get along so well. Amber hate him too much and JaeJoong seem to hate her too. I think world war III is happening right in front of me, every word they say is like a bomb. It seems that they would attack each other at any time. I poke on the ddeokbokki and eat it.

"JaeIn." JaeJoong call out

"Eung?" I turn to him and saw his eyes looking back at me.

He suddenly lean closer to me, he took the tissue and wipe the sauce on my lips "You got something." he calmly said.

BA-BOOM!!

I think my heart and mind just explode at that exact second. I know he must have did this to many other girl but I'm not used to the different gender skinship and closeness. I can see my face in the deepest shade of red. I stand from my seat, looking down on the road.

"Let's go." I walk out.

"We need to finish this." Amber hurriedly finished the ddeokbokki.

JaeJoong calmly walk beside me and stop in front of me. "What?" I ask, still looking down.

He bend down and look at me "Are you blushing? Shy? Embarassed?" he teased,

"No I'm not." I walk pass through him,

"Yes you are." he playfully smile right beside my face.

"No, I'm not." I push him away.

"Ya JaeIn, where are you going?" Amber ran towards us.

I look up and point somewhere randomly "I really want to go there, let's get inside Amber." I grab her wrist and pull her but she didn't move.

She raise an eyebrow "Seriously? There?" her eyes look to the direction I was pointing at.

I follow her gaze and it stop on a lingerie shop. Out of anywhere why am I pointing that way? I mentally face palmed myself and put my fingers down.

I let out the most awkward laugh and look away "Never mind that, let's go somewhere else."

"I never know you like that kind of stuff, erted geek." J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter