Mission : to Sabotage

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JaeJoong?" JaeIn gaped "Wh-what are you-"

"Is this seat taken?" he cut her

Both of them just stared at him, mouth gaped open.

"I take that as a no." and he place himself beside JaeIn.

SeungRi know who he is, of course. What he didn't know is why is he, Kim JaeJoong, is sitting here, ont the same table, in front of him, beside JaeIn. SeungRi gave JaeIn a look, which she failed to see, her eyes are stucked to JaeJoong.

"D-do you know him?" SeungRi stuttered

JaeIn hesitantly nod, JaeJoong scoff "Who doesn't know me?" he bragged

"JaeJoong, I thought you are-"

"Is that chocolate cake? Can I have some?" he point at the cake

"Eung." she manage a nod.

"Feed me." he nonchalantly said, opening his mouth

JaeIn take cut a piece of the cake and put it into his mouth. Now that she is used to feed JaeJoong as much as she feed Mason everyday, she didn't tremble anymore when she does it.
SeungRi on the other hand is having mental breakdown, his mouth dropped down, eyes widen in shock, he is frozen in his spot.

 

 

All three of them are walking through the road of HongDae. She felt uncomfortable, as eyes are on them, as the two hotties walking beside her.
What's bothering her the most is the tension from JaeJoong. Even though she didn't exactly know why, she can't help but to feel she has did something wrong, but was too afraid to ask.

Her train of thoughts were cut as SeungRi place a cat ear hairband on her.

"This look cute on you." He smile, making JaeIn slightly blush.

JaeJoong took it off "It doesn't suit you." He plainly said and take a paw plush "put this on." He order, and she complied.

He take and slightly raise her hand. "Cute." He smile

Her face turn beet red, that one word is enough to make her heart beats uncontrollably, and causes butterflies in her stomach.

"I'll take this." He turn to the shop owner.

"But-"

"Don't take it off." He order

SeungRi also at the same time, put out his money "I'll take this." He paid for the cat ear.

SeungRi then put it on her.

"Ya, it doesn't suit her." JaeJoong once again took it off.

SeungRi take it back "But I think it does." He calmly said and put it back on her.

"Ya!"

"Rock paper scissor." she cut

both of them turn their head at her "What?"

"Rock paper scissor." she repeat, and turn at JaeJoong "If you win, we buy this paw plush. If SeungRi wins we get the cat ear."

There was a small pause before SeungRi spoke up "Okay."

JaeJoong whipped his head "What? No."

"Why? My luck are pretty good." he bragged

"Mine's too." he raise his chin at him.

"Then let's go. Rock paper scissor"

 

"Thank you." the lady accepted SeungRi's money as JaeIn put the cat ear on her head.

"Thank you SeungRi." she smile

He smile back, then look at JaeJoong with a smug on his face.

"The paw are much cuter." JaeJoong commented.

SeungRi gave JaeJoong a look and take JaeIn's hand in a swift "Let's go."

"YA!" JaeJoong followed behind.

 

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

"One bucket of popcorn and 3 lemon tea please." JaeIn ordered.

SeungRi bring us to the movie theatre, he bought the ticket while I and JaeIn bought the refreshments.

"And two of that m&m." I added

she whip my head "The price is way too expensive here." she whisper,

"I want candy." I emphasize, ignoring her comment and paid everything.

"Thank you." she take the refreshments and I take my drink off her.

We walk back and saw SeungRi "I got the tickets." he wave two tickets on his hand

JaeIn eyebrows raised, so does mine "Two? But there's three of us.."

Yes SeungRi, there's three of us if you can see properly.

"Oh..I thought JaeJoong wouldn't want to watch the movie." he plainly said

What? I wouldn't want to watch the movie? I would rather watch an utterly nonsense cheesy romance than left JaeIn and him alone.

"You should've ask before you bought them then." I gritted my teeth.

"You only bought one popcorn?" he ignored me, HE JUST IGNORED ME.

URGH! I'm going to drag this guy into an alley and strangle him to death!

"I thought you wouldn't want to eat popcorn." I repeat "And the m&ms are mine, don't eat it." I warn.

"I-I'm..I'm going to buy your ticket then." she excuse herself

The three of us walk towards the ticket counter, my eyes glaring at him and so does his.

Lucky for him, the ring on my phone break the staring competition, I took my phone and saw MinAh, my assistant on the caller ID.

"Yoboseyo?"

"KIM JAEJOONG! DID YOU EVEN CHECKED YOUR PHONE?!" she shouted

"No-"

"I'VE BEEN TEXTING YOU FOR THE PAST HOUR! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Hongdae, why?"

"WHY?! WHY?!! IT'S FREAKING HALF PAST 3 AND YOU'RE NOT HERE! THE MEETING START IN AN HOUR AND I GOT A LOT OF THINGS TO DO!" she scream like there's no tomorrow

"I- I'll be there on time, don't worry" I quickly hang up before she can say anything else.

JaeIn came back with my ticket on her hands and gave it to me.

"Let's go." she turn around and walk towards our theatre.

SeungRi walk ahead of me, and I can see his arm stretching out to take her hands. I quickly ran to her and pull her shoulder, giving her and SeungRi enough distance not to hold hands.

"Wh-what's wrong?" she look up at me.

"Nothing." I nonchalantly smile, dragging her towards the theatre after throwing him a smirk.

HAH! Take that panda guy.

 

 

*crunch*

*crunch*

*crunch crunch crunch*

One comment about this movie is, it's way too melancholic for me. I can't help but yawn every 5 minutes, and I finished my M&Ms already. My hand wander towards the popcorn bucket and throw another popcorn into my mouth.

I turn my head slightly around and saw SeungRi on the midst of doing the 'yawn' trick, he pretended to yawn, stretching his hand and then his arm would lay around her shoulder. But I quickly slap his hand away like a ninja before he got the chance to put his hand o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter