Drinking Contest

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong P.O.V

I arrives in the bar where the other has been waiting for me. Girls are everywhere around them, lingering at every each one of them. Except for ChangMin, he's busy making out with the food. I take a seat beside YooChun and give myself a drink.

"What took you so long?"

"I got some..stuff" I take another drink and lay myself back.

YooChun eyed me "Stuff? Are you meeting JaeIn?" looking at me suspiciously.

I shrug as two girls place themselves around me.

"Yah! You should've told me. I can't found her anywhere at school." YooChun pout, then his eyes change his gaze to me "Are you trying to hide her from me?"

I shake my head. I'm not actually lying. I didn't hide her, she hide herself from him.
YooChun squint and look closer to him. "Then let me meet her on Monday." he said

"Sure. I never said you can't meet her."

"I mean, you. Show her. To me." he emphasize. 

What?

"No."

"See, you are hiding her." he point at me accusingly.

"No, I'm not."

"Then show her to me."

"No."

There's no way I would let him see her.

"Aisshh hyung, you both are at it again." ChangMin whine, he excitedly jump up from his seat. "Let's have a drinking contest instead."

"What?"

"If YooChun hyung wins, JaeJoong hyung will have to show JaeIn to him." he explain

"Then if I win?" I ask

"You don't have to show YooChun anything." ChangMin shrug.

I scoffed"That is just stup-"

"Our maknae is actually good at making bets. Let's do that then" YooChun widely smile and ruffle ChangMin's hair, he then face me.

"You're serious?" I raise an eyebrow.

Did YooChun just bump his head?

he nonchlantly nod "Eung. Let's start"

He sat back onto his seat and signalled the girls to pour us both our drink. He took the first glass "Aren't you going to drink? You're going to lose if you don't." he smile.

That smile on his face look so annoying right now. Is he challenging me? Me. Kim JaeJoong is the best drinker you ever going to meet.
I scoff and take the first glass in one shot. "You're going to lose."

"Let the game start!" ChangMin raise his finger.

 

YooChun P.O.V

"Pour me another glass."  JaeJoong order,

he's now fully drunk. While I'm not. I was drinking 1 glass a minute, while he practically drink 10 glasses in a minute. It take him to fully drunk in an hour. I've got to say, he's really something.
That also mean that I'm losing. Aish. I should have drink faster. I miss JaeIn ToT

I already imagined me and JaeIn, candlelight dinner and then we both would end up on my bed. Beautiful times, that unfortunately won't happened. I don't get it, why JaeJoong try to protect JaeIn that much. I just want to see her, hug her and kiss her once. Does he actually.....nah.
I shove it off.

"Somebody should bring him home." YunHo point at drunk JaeJoong "Not me." he immediately exclaimed

"Not me" JunSu and ChangMin both chorused

"Not me." I raise my hand.

"Too late." JunSu giggle and point at me "You should drive him home."

"Aish..." I rake my hair.

Today is not going well for me.

 

I glare at JaeJoong, he's now silently sleeping in my car. It's only 8 and I have to get away from my y girls because of this guy.
I stop in front of JaeJoong's house. I rest his hand on my shoulder and bring him in, cursing every single step. I push the buttons and enter the passcode then pull down the door handle, but it won't open.

"Aish, it's locked. What's the passcode?" I ask JaeJoong, he whine and didn't move. "YA! What's the passcode?!"

"Eung?" his eyes is half opened "I think I put it around here somewhere." he mumble and search around his pants.
What does he actually try to find?

"I can't found it. I must've changed the passcode" he giggle.

My eyes widen, I think I'm about to explode. It's a freaking passcode, of course you can't find it in your pocket! And he giggled. HE GIGGLED?!! Did he think this is funny?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter