Meeting JaeJong and the Baby

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong sat on his seat, all exhausted. He fall flat onto his desk letting out a huge heavy sigh.
YunHo slap his back playfully "Ya! Looks like somebody is having too much fun last night" he wiggle his eyebrow.

"I wish.." JaeJoong muttered

"What happen to you hyung? You look all worn out." JunSu ask,

he raise up "It's because of that ba-" he stop, "nothing." he lay back onto his desk.

he raise himself again "I wanna ask you all something..it's not about me."

The member glance at each other "Sure, ask us."

"My friend is having a baby recently. And it's his first child, so he's rather shocked and don't know what to do with the baby." he explain,

they all look at him with confused look "So?" they chorused

"What should he do? Like can you tell me some baby essential equipments and food and how to took care of them."

"Why are you asking this hyung?" YooChun ask "Don't tell me it's your baby!"

"NO!" he quickly deny "It's not mine! It's my cousin's!" he said in defend.

"You say it was your friend's." ChangMin points out.

JaeJoong eyes widen "Oh...I mean my friend, he's so close that I thought he was my own cousin. Ha ha ha" , he clenched his fist hoping that they would believe him.

All the member look at him, rather suspicious. Cold sweat break out, JaeJoong even forgot how to breathe, he clench his fist even tighter.

"Well we won't know, it's useless if you ask us." YunHo break the tense, JaeJoong loosen up, letting out a relief yet disappointed sigh.

"Why don't you just ask him to hire a babysitter? It's practical, and they usually does well with baby."

"Babysitter?" a imaginary bulb lights up in his mind "Why didn't I think of that?" he pause and look at the suspicious eyes staring at him again "I should told him that later." he said awkwardly.

 

As soon as the dispersal bell rang, JaeJoong ran into his car and quickly dial his mom's number.
'She's my mom, of course she should have know at least one babysitter number.'

"Yobuseyo" his mom answer on the other line,

"Omma, do you know any babysitter?"

"Why? Don't tell me that I am right and you're having a baby??"

'How did she....'

"NO! Nononono, I didn't! Anyway bye, saranghae." and he hung up.

Mrs, Kim look at her phone, mischievously smirk at how  her son act, and put her phone down.

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

That was so close, I think I even forgot to take a breathe. I shouldn't have called mom from the first place.

I threw my phone onto the passenger seat and drove home.

 

If I can't ask mom, then there's only one person I could ask to...

"Halmoni" I called out,

"What now?" she appear from the kitchen,

"Do you probably know a babysitter?" I ask, not so sure about getting a good answer.

"I do."

My eyes twinkled "Really?"

"Here." she took out a small paper and gave it to me, "I thought you would needed one."

I took it from her hand and I can't take my eyes off it. I know it's just a piece of paper. But for me, right now, it's the key to freedom and peace.
I jump and hug halmoni tightly "Kamsahamnida halmoni, I love you."

She coldly take his hand off her and walk out from the room.

I took out my phone and dial the number in the speed of light "Yobuseyo"

"Yobuseyo?"

"Is this..." I squint my eyes and read the name written "Mrs.Choi YeongGi?"

"Yes."

"Great! I need your help so you should come to xxx road no.8 right now. I'll pay any price you want, so come fast!" and I hung up.

I threw my phone and myself onto the couch and lean back, placing my arms behind my head and rest.
All proble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter