Skipping School

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeIn P.O.V

Hmmm....it smell nice. I wonder if mom changed my bed cover. I snuggle myself deeper into the pillow. It does smell nice. I let out a smile and continue my sleep.
My hand search for my phone under the pillow but I can't found it anywhere. I raise halfway and search for it again.

It's not here...

I look at the bed cover, this is not my bed.....I raise my head up and look around the room. This is not my room, it's JaeJoong's! I peek under the blanket and saw I'm still wearing that same dress as yesterday. I glance at my side and saw JaeJoong sleeping half . I quickly turn away and bit my lip in embarassment.

Gaaah why is he ?

My eyes widen when I see the clock.

7.30

"7.30!"

I shook him "JaeJoong JaeJoong."

"What?" he croaked, annoyed at me.

"What day is it?"

"Monday." he went back to sleep.

My mouth gawked open and I slap my forehead.

I'm going to be late!

I scramble myself out from the bed and bump myself on the floor

"Aow." I cried but immediately ran to the bathroom to wash my face.

I ran out looking lost, running around the room without knowing what am I looking for. I look down and realize I'm still wearing a full party outfit.
I took the heels off and thought about throwing it in the air, but I stop. This heel would probably cost a fortune and I can't add up more debt on my bills. I slowly placed it on the floor like it's some kind of precious piece of art.

"Uniform, uniform my uniform." I mumbled and search around.

Then I realize, I'm not in my own house how can there be girl's uniform in JaeJoong's house. And it's going to be too late if I went back home to take it.
I face palmed myself  "Aiisshhh, otteohkae?"

I look up at JaeJoong, 'could he kept a girl's uniform here?'

"JaeJoong.." I whisper

"What?" he even sound more annoyed

"I was wondering if you have the girl's uniform here."

he raise his head "A what?"

"The girl's uniform."

"Why should I kept a girl's uniform in my house?"

"I thought you...never mind." I let out a sigh and lean my back on the bed.

I whipped my head and look at him "Aren't you going to go to school? It's Monday."

"I'll skip."

I choke "You what?"

"I'm tired. Quit bugging me." he turn around and snuggle back onto the pillow.

"Ya JaeJoong, wake up! We need to go to school."

He jump and sit on the bed "What do you want?" he glare at me

"You can't skipped school without reason." I mumbled

"I had a reason" he raise his chin

"What?"

"I'm tired." he slam himself back onto the bed.

"Ya JaeJoong, that's not a good reason-AAK" he grab my wrist and pull me closer to him.

We're so close that our nose touched. Even though his eyes are closed, my heart still beats at a faster rate, I though it would jump out.

"J-Jae-JaeJoong..." I stuttered.

"You don't have any uniform and we're going to be late anyways, so let's just skip." he try to persuade.

"B-but w-we need t-to give the t-teac-teacher letter."

"I can fake a letter, don't worry." he smile, let go of his hand and went back to sleep.

I drop back onto the floor and touch my chest. My heart is beating 100 beats a minute and I'm hyperventilating.

'We're too close, too close'

After finally I get a grip of myself, I look back from JaeJoong to the clock, it shows 7.45. 

Even if I ran, it would be impossible for me to arrive at school on time.

I look down and look at my dress,

and I can't wear this dress to school, people will think I'm crazy.

I let out a depressed sigh and stand up, walking outside from his room.

"Morning." the maid greet and bow, I bow back to her "Morning."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter