Puke Incident

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong P.O.V

"Damn it damn it damn it." I press the window button.

Aisshhh! Why is it opening so slow!

The window is half opened, but I push JaeIn's head out before she throw out her disgusting liquid in my car.

"WUUUEEEE"

Aaannnddd it's out.

I turn and around and shut my eyes tightly, with her puking noises as a background.

Yuck!

I turn around to see if she finished, but...

"WUUUEEEE"

there goes another round.

After waiting for about 15 minutes, she finally stop throwing out whatever it is in her. I turn my head towards her direction, making sure if she's all done.

"You done?" I ask, and she slowly nods.

"Tissue."

"What?"

"Tissue." she repeat

I look around my car and took the entire tissue box and gave it to her. She took some of it and wipe .

"Are you feeling fine?"

"No..." she answer as she lean her head back.

"No? You're not feeling well?" I ask again, just making sure

she shake her head.

Damn it! I don't want her to puke in my car

"We're going to be in my house in no time!" I announced and step on the gas hard and speed up towards my house.

 

GAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

She...she...JaeIn just...NoooOOOooo

Apparently, because I drive 'too fast', JaeIn told me she got dizzy because of my driving. But, I didn't listen to her, then a few seconds later, she threw out the remaining INSIDE MY CAR!
I immediately step on the break and glare at JaeIn like I was about to blast her skull off and guess what? She's asleep, not even bother to move or clean that mess below her.

"JaeIn" I call out, but there's no respond from her.

"JaeIn." I shook her, but her eyes doesn't even flick open.

"Urrgghh!" I slam my head on the headrest and let out a loud depressed sigh.

 

I zoomed towards my house, pushing the horn in front of my front gate like there's no tomorrow. I step on the brake and get out from my car, fast walk to the other side of the car and open the passenger door to see JaeIn still dead asleep, didn't seem to bother about the disgusting mess she just made. I slip my hand behind her back and lift her up, out of the car and DAMN she stink!

"SOMEBODY! COME HERE!" I scream on top of my lung, 

*crickets* *crickets*

Where is everybody?

I ran inside the house and barge into the door. I walk back and forth still with JaeIn on my arms, don't know where should I put her. I can't put her on the couch, cause her smell will make the couch reeks. I can't put her on the floor too, because she's going to get cold.

Ow! The smell...

I cringed my nose, I will never get use to that smell.

"Halmoni! Anybody!"

Two maids appears and hurriedly ran towards me, they bow their heads "How can we help you?"

"Change her clothes, hang a freshener do anything to get that stinky smell off her."

"We understand." they took JaeIn off me and bring her away.

Now, the last problem.
I rake my hair as I walk back to my car and towards the opened passenger door. And there right infront of the passenger's seat a big unidentified color of liquid, which is JaeIn's puke. The smell immediately stung into my nose.

I pinch my nose and jerk back "ARRRGGGHHH!! THAT GEEK!!" jumping up and down around like a mad man.

 

-------end of P.O.V-------

JaeIn frown and open one of her eyes as she slowly regain consciousness. She let out a light grunt as she massage her aching forehead. Then that funny feeling came out from her stomach, she jump out from the bed and ran to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter