Chapter 9

Seoul Arts High School (SAHS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

NEW CHAPTER NEXT WEEK!!

 

 

 

“8! Winner, Team ‘On Point!’”

 

NY: Ya, cheer up you guys! At least you all got second!

 

DH: We were soooo close unnie…

 

Sowon: But I can see that you guys have improved~

 

SinB: A lot of improvement actually~

 

Umji: If a sports event like that comes again, we won’t mind helping!

 

The nine girls thanked the SOPA girls and parted ways.

 

MM: So… Who’s up for some KBBQ?!

 

MI: YA, shouldn’t you let the winners choose?

 

SN: I think our leader deserves that choice~

 

Everyone looked at Jihyo. But seeing Momo’s pleading eyes, she decided on the food that the latter wanted to eat and earning Momo’s attention for the rest of the night. After the bonding and the sports even, the nine girls’ relationship really improved a lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2 weeks left]

 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon just finished doing paper work for the council. To be honest, Jeongyeon and the others didn’t even know when they even became official members of the council but she didn’t complain because now she had 8 other good friends. Jeongyeon was headed towards the runway for rehearsals for the fashion week that the school was going to organize. Because there were designers in the school, Ms. Ahn along with Ms. Jung decided to hold a collaboration between the models and designers. Nayeon accompanied her there because she was headed back to her own school for lessons.

 

Usually the two would be seen talking but today was different. Jeongyeon could see that Nayeon wasn’t her usual bubbly self and she seemed to be troubled with thoughts.

 

JY: Hey, You okay?

 

NY: H-huh? Me? Y-yea… yea!

 

JY: What’s wrong Im Nayeon? You obviously aren’t…

 

Nayeon stopped and sighed while Jeongyeon stood in front of her looking at the latter trying to avoid eye contact.

 

NY: Jeongyeon… for the past few weeks we’ve been together… I…

 

JY: You?

 

NY: I think I have fallen for you..

 

Jeongyeon’s eyes snapped opened and she took a step back. Seeing the reaction that the latter gave her, Nayeon quickly apologized and cursed at herself for being dumb while hitting her own head. But the other quickly held on to her wrist and sighed. Yes, Nayeon had been there for her but she just wasn’t ready yet.

 

JY: Give me some time… alright?

 

Nayeon nodded and Jeongyeon walked away first. Little did she know that a certain blonde was looking at what was going down from a far.

 

“Momo! The studio is that way!” Sana yelled. Mina turned her head and obviously saw what Momo was looking at. She could only turn her head away and sigh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a tiring dance training session for their upcoming competition, Sana was the first to run off.

 

MM: Where do you think you are going, Minatozaki?

 

MI: Tzuyu again?

 

SN: NO! The comments have been asking me for more videos of the male synchronize swimming team! I have to go!

 

MI: Isn’t that cheating?

 

SN: No! Tzuyu knows I love her to the moon and back and plus, I have to make a living! See ya!

 

And The Japanese ran off in the direction of the pool. Meanwhile, there was an awkward silence in the music room as Momo packed her things with Mina watching.

 

MI: So… where are you going after? Staying to train more again

 

MM: I’m… heading home early

 

Mina made an ‘O’ with before picking up her bag and dragging her feet out of the room to go wash up. Momo followed after she finished packing up the studio. The latter was aware that Mina was inside and vice versa because the 3 of them were the only ones who use the dance studios for the longest. Mina didn’t know why but she suddenly felt funny. She tried to drown the feeling by placing her head under the showerhead but it was no use because whenever she closed her eyes, her mind would go to a dark place.

 

Mina shut off the showerhead abruptly and knocked on Momo’s door. The latter asked what it was but got no reply. So she wrapped herself in a towel and opened it.

 

“M-Mina… What’s wrong?” Momo stuttered as she tried to avoid making eye contact with the body. But with a quick move, she pushed Momo in and locked the cubicle, pressing her own body against the latter.

 

MM: Mi-

 

Mina pressed her own lips against the latter, causing her to freeze on the spot. Tearing away the cloth in between them, Mina turned the showerhead on in order to muffle the sounds that they might make. Momo on the other hand, tried to push her away but she had her hands pinned over her head in a few seconds. Why was she feeling so weak?

 

Mina deepened her kiss while Momo tried to resist. But being a growing teenager herself, the rubbing of their bare bodies with the oddly good feeling of Mina kissing her was forcing her to give in. Mina was never a dominator but knew she had to in order to get the blonde’s attention. As Mina moved her kisses down to Momo’s neck, it caused the latter to gasp in pleasure.

 

MM: Mina… T-this… is wrong…

 

Mina heard. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter