Chapter 11

Seoul Arts High School (SAHS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Surprise! Double update this week! :)

 

 

[A/N: Sorry for making Momo an TT^TT! And don't worry, 2yeon will be alright soon!]

 

 

 

Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun and Dahyun did the same back. The atmosphere in the council room was now really tense and awkward.

 

Jihyo’s face was full of anger;

 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon was not there;

 

The J Trinity were not talking to each other;


Tzuyu could only look at Chaeyoung and Dahyun with a sorry look.

 

“W-what happened?” Chaeyoung asked cautiously but no one replied her until Jihyo took a deep breath.

 

JH: While you were gone… Jeongyeon and Nayeon had a fight. Nayeon and Momo had a fight. And the J-Trinity is clearly broken… I don’t know anymore…

 

TY: Calm down Jihyo unnie, we can get through this-

 

Suddenly, Jihyo’s phone dinged. She opened the message and the 3 maknaes could see her tightening her jaw. The president excused herself and left for whatever matter that was more important, leaving the rest behind.

 

“If there is nothing to talk about, I’m leaving.” Momo said without looking at Mina and stood to go.

 

“Momo…” Sana called out. “Are you not going to settle the problem?”

 

MM: What the point when the latter doesn’t get it.

 

MI: What?

 

SN: Guys-

 

MI: You came onto me first!

 

MM: You were the one that was seducing me!

 

DH: Hey Hey! Enough!

 

MM: Shut up, disabled!

 

“Momo!” Sana gasped as she watched the girl’s face snapped to the right.

 

“Apologise.” Chaeyoung said as she gritted her teeth.

 

DH: Forget it Chaengie, let’s go…

 

Dahyun said as she pulled Chaeyoung out of the room. Momo immediately walked out after and then followed by Mina. Sana was crying at the whole situation by now but Tzuyu acted fast and pulled her into embrace.

 

SN: W-what are w-we going to do now… I am more worried about the competition… It’s in a week’s time and now that we are in this state…

 

TY: Don’t worry. I have a plan. And I promise I will fix this…

 

Tzuyu was quiet not just because she didn’t want to get in trouble but she was busy thinking of the probabilities of the plans in her head. After sending Mina off, the first place they went to was Jihyo’s home. When she arrived, she saw her yelling at a woman that kind of resembles her. Hiding behind a wall, she listened.

 

JH: I hate you! You only came back for money!

 

“Park Jihyo! How dare you! I am your mother! Biologically!”

JH: So what? I will never have a mother like you. Go! Disappear again! Take the filthy money and go! I never want to see you again!

 

“Watch your-“

 

JH: MY parents are in that house. You have been dead to me for a long time! Stop disturbing our lives!

 

After the woman got into a cab and left, Jihyo dropped onto her knees and started to sob. This was when Tzuyu came out of her hiding spot and stretched her hands out to pass Jihyo a tissue. She knelt down and hugged the latter while patting her back to comfort her. Jihyo had always been the strong foundation that held all of them together. Tzuyu knew she was needed if they wanted to bring the girls back together.

 

“I never though a cold girl like you would be such a comforting person.” Jihyo chuckled as she served Tzuyu a warm cup of water.

 

TY: Don’t make me make you cry again…

 

JH: Sometimes I wonder if I took in the right person. Anyway, What is the purpose of your visit?

 

TY: One question before that… Do you feel better?

 

Jihyo smiled and nodded. Jihyo was a strong girl and had always been. Everyong knew that if she were to get stuck on any island, she'll somehow turn it into a metropolis. This was how capable Jihyo was viewed as.

 

JH: Like you and Nayeon once said to me a long time ago, we should face our problems instead of hiding and I faced mine. It felt horrible but I also feel relieved at the same time.

 

TY: I’m happy to hear that.

 

JH: Thanks… Tzuyu…

 

The latter smiled.

 

JH: So where were we?

 

TY: Oh right. We need you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo, Tzuyu and Nayeon were a perfect combination but Jihyo and Tzuyu made alone still made a good team. Looking at the situation right now, the president planned to target the J-trinity first since their competition was drawing nearer. Luckily for them, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Sana hopped on board their mission to bring everyone back together.

 

In all honesty, Chaeyoung doesn't even know why she was willign to sacrifice for someone who called her special someone 'disabled'. If it weren't for Tzuyu's begging and Dahyun's reassurance, she would have not taken the task and maybe get Nayeon along to go beat the out of the blonde japanese. 

 

SN: Bad news… Sana said while staring at her phone.

 

CY: What?

 

SN: BTS is joining the dance competition too…

 

TY: So?

 

SN: So… Momo will definitely be stressed. Our crew used to be the best until they entered the dancing scene. Since then, we lost to them at every single music competition…

 

DH: And if you guys lose again… You will be humiliated… I feel you…

 

JH: Do you think there is any other way to win without dirty tactics?

 

TY: Practice?

 

SN: We clearly don’t lack practice…

 

JH: You say they win every competition?

 

Sana nodded.

 

Jihyo thought for a bit before requesting to see their dance video. Like Sana said, they were really good at dancing.

 

JH: Who are the members? Do you know?

 

SN: Ya, Park Jihyo… Why are you more interested in them than us?

 

JH: I’m interested in none.

 

TY: ouch

 

Chaeyoung noticed that Dahyun was really into the whole video but her facial expression showed that she wasn’t enjoying it.

 

CY: Unnie… What’s wrong?

 

DH: Zoom in here…

 

Jihyo did as Dahyun said.

 

SN: Why do you want to see their manager? What’s interesting about him talking to the organizer?

 

DH: Look closely…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter