Chapter 7

Seoul Arts High School (SAHS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When Jihyo walked out of the school, she had a big smile plastered across her face because all the others kept their promises. She called out to them and waved before forcing all of them to give her a hug.

 

SN: Umm… Dahyun…

 

JH: And that is our next destination~

 

The girls all got on to the bus and rode it to a richer part of the country where huge houses stood. Even though some of them were quite well off, they were still blown away by the different houses, which were creatively designed. It doesn’t take long for them to identify Dahyun’s house because Tzuyu met Doyeon not long after.

 

Doyeon: Annyeong sunbae nim. Tzuyu, why are you here?

 

TY: Find you sister.

 

Doyeon’s then fell on the luggage that every one of them was carrying. She was confused but didn’t probe further; as long as her sister had people to support her, she was willing to do anything. She invited them into the home and went up to try to get Dahyun out of the room. On the other hand, the others, especially Chaeyoung, was looking around at the layout and the trophies that either belonged to Dahyun or Doyeon.

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes were scanning the shelf full of classical music trophies until it stooped at one.

 

“Seoul Pianist Championships 2015… a year ago…” She mumbled to herself.

 

“What are you all doing here?” Dahyun asked in a cold manner as she walked down the steps. Jihyo tried to explain but Dahyun stopped her in the middle and told them to leave. Doyeon tried to reason with her too but only got whipped by the sharp tongue of the frustrated girl. Seeing that they didn’t want to go, she just left them and went back to her room.

 

Doyeon: U-Unnie! YA!

 

JH: It’s okay, we will get through to her.

 

TY: Doyeon, don’t you need to be at the airport?

 

She looked at the time and her eyes widened. She was going to be late for the school trip to the states. She tanked and others and also apologized on behalf of Dahyun before calling the chauffer while dashing out of the house.

 

The other girls stood there lost and helpless on what to do. But Chaeyoung suddenly stepped up and told the others to go to the place and that she would join them later. The situation was between her and Dahyun so she didn’t want the others to suffer as well. After all of them left, Chaeyoung left her bags in the living room and walked up the stairs of the empty home.

 

She knocked on the door but there was no reply. She, being the lame girl, tried the frozen style knocking.

“Go away!” Dahyun yelled and it made Chaeyoung chuckle. She straightened herself and then entered, not caring if she got permission or not.

 

“What are you trying to do Doyeon- Chaeyoung…” Dahyun turned her chair back towards her study table and tried to ignore the latter while she sat on her bed and looked at her.

 

DH: Who allowed you to come in?

 

CY: Let’s talk.

 

DH: We have nothing to talk about.

 

CY: I’m sorry… I didn’t know it was that sensitive to you.

 

DH: Is that all?

 

CY: Yes…

 

DH: Then please leave.

 

Chaeyoung sighed, realizing that she was not going to get through to the latter. She got up and paced around the room, looking at more trophies that were there but these were won years ago when they were in elementary school.

 

CY: Unnie… Do these trophies mean something to you?

 

DH: You are being annoying.

 

CY: Do you not love playing the piano anymore?

 

DH: Get out.

 

Chaeyoung sighed. Realizing that she still couldn’t get through to the latter she left the room. But once she closed the door, she could hear screaming and crying. She wasn’t worried until she heard things being broken. She immediately ran up the stairs again and pounded on the latter’s door.

 

“Ya! Dahyun unnie! YA! Are you okay?!” She yelled, fiddling with the handle but the door was locked. Chaeyoung moved backwards and with all her might, kicked the area where the lock was and the door flung open. She immediately ran towards the girl who was sobbing in her bed with broken trophies around the place.

 

The latter buried her face against Chaeyoung’s chest and gripped her shirt tightly while repeating the words ‘Why am I so useless.’ and ‘Why did it have to happen to me.’ All Chaeyoung could do was hug her back tightly until the latter stopped sobbing and eventually fell asleep. After tucking the latter in, Chaeyoung sent a message to the group saying that she would come over tomorrow before getting to work with a tube of ‘krazyglue’ she found.

 

Dahyun woke up to see herself nicely tucked in bed. With her eyes closed, she sat up and stretched before memories of last night hit her. Her eyes snapped open, expecting to see a mess but instead, she saw some of her trophies nicely placed on their shelves (even though it was not in order) and some were on her study table, where a certain someone was sitting. On closer examination, she saw that Chaeyoung had been up late fixing all the trophies that she broke.

 

“Idiot…” She mumbled. Taking her blanket, she placed it over the girl who was slumped on the table before calling her maids to take out her luggage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the same night that Chaeyoung decided to stay at Dahyun’s house, Jihyo and the others had reached the villa where they were going to stay.

 

MI: I didn’t know you were rich.

 

JH: We are sharing the cost.

 

NY: Oh…

 

The place had 3 rooms and it was up to the girls to choose. But being the one that did most of the things, Jihyo had the power over the others to choose a room. The others were taken by the J-trinity; Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to sleep with Jihyo and the other room was left to the maknaes.

 

“No lovey dovey actions when I’m around…” Jihyo warned the two but both of them put their hands up and said tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter