Chapter 4

Seoul Arts High School (SAHS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N: This has gotten to the point i have to adress this. Please, i know you guys want certain ships to develop. A suggestion from me is if you want it to happen, request it at my respective TWICE short stories.

It is not that i don't want to give you guys the ship... Please respect me and how the story flows and NOT SPAM MY SOCIAL MEDIA INBOXES demanding me to increase the ships...  

Please guys, i want to write but the demands make me not want to, because i am trying hard to fit people's ideas rather than my own idea. I literally have no freedom in the story that i envisioned.

All i ask for is patience. the ships will come. please just... wait... 

 

 

 

New Chapter every Tuesday

 

 

 

Even though Sana has been keeping quiet, she felt angry when Tzuyu entered the council room with a busted lip. She showed concern, asking the girl if she was fine and nothing else. She quietly returned to her spot and pulled out the ipad, searching for the people who done it. IN addition, even though people might say she look dumb and sound dumb, when she got serious, she could match with Jihyo’s level. It wasn’t hard for Sana to put two and two together. She knew that the girls who bullied Tzuyu were also the ones who got Jihyo kicked out.

 

Sana wasn't oblivious to the fact that Nayeon was holding up most of the burden herself because she had to vet through more papers now that Jihyo was even banned from doing council activities. Being the gossip girl that she was, she does make an article about it online but was careful not to expose anything. Wanting to find out more, she managed to get Jihyo's address through the Internet-

 

NY: Is your ipad more important than work, Ms. Minatozaki?

 

SN: I can explain! I was finding where she lives so that I can visit her and ask her about the situation.

 

NY: For your gossip page?

 

SN: No, I want to get her back. We need to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jihyo ya, home so early?" Her Mother asked.

 

"Ne, there wasn't much to do in council today." She lied. That always thoughtful girl didn't want to worry her Mother. Jihyo's day was simple not that she had no responsibilities. She would do her work and then took the rest of the day off to workout or help her Mother with chores.

 

Jihyo finished her rounds around the area and was jogging home when she saw a familiar person looking around, looking lost. She, being a kind person, jogged towards the woman and tapped her on the shoulder.

 

"Oh, Sana ssi." Jihyo said in surprise when the latter turned around.

 

JH: What are you doing here?

 

But Sana was too busy scrutinizing the latter, looking at her from head to toe. Jihyo noticed and immediately covered herself with her hands.

 

SN: I didn't know our president have been hiding that body underneath her uniform and blazer~

 

JH: Don't be a ert Minatozaki. What do you want?

 

SN: What made you think that I was here for you?

 

JH: Then... See ya.

 

SN: Wait!

 

JH: I knew it. Speak.

 

SN: Aren't you going to invite me to your house?

 

"You are one hell of a witty girl..." Mumbled as she walked in front of the latter. Sana took it as a yes and followed her back.

 

"Wait here." Jihyo said as she placed a cup on the coffee table infront of Sana and headed off to the shower. Sana took the time to look around the place and thought it was weird that the latter had not one of her baby photos in the house. Maybe some people just don't like to showcase their personal life.

 

"So why are you here?" Jihyo said as she sat on the single chair beside the couch and dried her hair.

 

SN: Well, we need you back in the council.

 

JH: It has only been a week of suspension. I can't go back... Even if I wanted to...

 

SN: Nayeon unnie has been Yoo stressed lately...

 

JH: I know... She calls me...

 

SN: Then... I you don't mind... Can I if it was true that you shoved the girl?

 

Jihyo's eyes quavered and avoided eye contact with Sana as she slowly nodded. Sana was kind of taken back because of what she did but continued regardless.

 

SN: Why?

 

JH: she offended me. That's all I'm saying.

 

Sana pursed her lips and nodded. Now that Jihyo admitted that she was the one who started the issue, she knew she couldn't use it against the girls unless...

 

SN: I know you don't want to say the reason for your actions... but I can try to help if you did.

 

JH: No. I know you are capable for things but some things are best to be left alone.

 

Sana nodded again and lowered her head.

 

JH: But, if you want to expose the girls and help avenge Tzuyu, then I suggest you ask the Fashion school students.

 

Sana's head immediately shot up in embarrassment. Even though Jihyo was really busy with her work, she didn't fail to notice the way Sana acts whenever the secretary was around. After much teasing and denial, the Head of Publicity in the council finally managed to escape out of the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina and Momo decided to go ahead to practice first as Sana returned from whom knows where. The girl just ran off without explaining to her friends where she went and only told them that she would be back for training.

 

Momo walked towards the studio mixer and plugged in a phone. It was already bad enough that Min and Momo were in a room alone but now they had to do stretching with the song ’24 hours’ playing. Mina occasionally took glances at the latter as she did her leg stretching. Because of the blonde’s tendency to tilt her head to the side, her neck was exposed and Mina found herself being drawn towards it.

 

“I’m here!” Mina snapped out of her trance to see Sana barging into the room with her signature ‘Oops-I-am-late-again-but-please-forgive-me’ smile. Momo had already given up on the latter and her lateness and just waved t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter