Chapter 14

Seoul Arts High School (SAHS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you don’t like the song then go make one yourself!” Nayeon screamed her.

 

JH: Enough! I think the song isn’t that bad. Plus, we have no more time to make another one.

 

MM: You are lucky you have a best friend to back you up.

 

MI: Momo…

 

NY: What have I ever done to you?

 

Nayeon spat before storming out of the room. Jihyo turned to look at Jeongyeon who nodded her head and chased after the latter.

 

JY: Nayeon ah… Nayeon…

 

Jeongyeon managed to grab her arm at the front of the building and immediately pulled her into a hug. Smelling the sweet perfume and feeling the comfort of Jeongyeon’s warmth, Nayeon broke down.

 

NY: W-why does she hate me?

 

JY: Maybe because you and her had a feud over me?

 

Jeongyeon joked, hoping to make her laugh but Nayeon started to push her away instead.

 

JY: Okay, sorry! Everything will be okay.

 

NY: How?

 

JY: I don’t know but it will. Try to be nice to her and not blow up over little things. I am not trying to make you a coward but one of you have to step down.

 

Jeongyeon placed a peck on the top of Nayeon’s head and tighten her hands around her before lifting her a little off the ground and swaying her side to side. Nayeon was screaming for her to let her down but also laughing at the same time. Jeongyeon was happy that the bear hug worked. She put her precious down and looked at her beautiful face with a smile.

 

JY: Good. Now there’s the bunny tooth that I love.

 

She said while tapping them with her fingers playfully, earning herself a smack from Nayeon.

 

Things were quite okay after that but it was obvious that when Nayeon and Momo were at the same place, the atmosphere becomes tenser. The two had not spoken to each other since the incident and to curb this problem, Momo would leave when Nayeon comes and Nayeon would leave when Momo comes.

 

Practice ended early so Tzuyu suggested that they go get coverage for the chatter webpage. Usually Sana would be excited but she wasn’t today. Nevertheless, the taller girl still dragged her along to the pool where the boys were already practicing. While on their way there, Tzuyu tried to talk, sounding happy and excited to hopefully influence Sana to be too but when she looked turned to look at her, she saw the latter sulking. Tzuyu stopped and tightened her grasp on the latter’s hand, causing her to snap back to reality.

 

SN: I thought we were going to the pool?

 

TY: What’s wrong unnie?

 

SN: Huh?

 

TY: Is it because of…

 

SN: Yea…

 

TY: Hey, don’t worry; I know time will sort this out. Isn’t it good enough that they are not fighting anymore?

 

SN: Yes but… It is still not comfortable seeing them like that.

 

Tzuyu smiled and place her index fingers at the corner of Sana’s mouth. She pushed them up and her own smile widened.

 

TY: There.

 

SN: Ya! What are you doing!

 

Sana looked away with an obvious blush on her face.

 

TY: You like it~

 

Tzuyu teased.

 

SN: W-whatever!

 

TY: Are you feeling better now?

 

Sana turned to look at the latter before a smile started to form on her face.

 

SN: I hate you Chou Tzuyu…

 

TY: Awww, I love you too.

 

Mina watched as Momo packed the wires and cleaned up the studio. She was nervous drinking her bottle of water, deciding whether to confront Momo about her attitude towards Nayeon or not.

 

MM: If you are thinking of nagging at me, please don’t.

 

MI: I- How- okay…But-

 

MM: Mina…

 

MI: Momo, you won’t stop feeling ty if you don’t sort it out…

 

Momo sulked and took her clothes before heading to the shower rooms. The blonde stood under the showerhead thinking about what Mina said when she heard the shower beside her turn on – presumably Mina washing up too. Not only was what she said bothering her but also what happened the other day when they were inside. Back then Momo didn’t know what she was thinking; all she knew was Mina was extra hot that day.

 

She came out after an extra 30 minutes of reflecting and realised that Mina was already gone. She dried her hair as she walked back to the studio where Mina was already packing up her belongings. Momo watched as Mina waved her body side-to-side, humming to a song while she zipped up her bag. But when she was about to turn around, she felt a pair of arms wrapping about her waist and a body against hers.

 

MI: Momo?

 

The latter snuggled her face against Mina’s back and tightened her grip.

 

MM: Sorry.

 

MI: Sorry?

 

MM: Yea…

 

MI: I thought we were over this at the convenience store?

 

MM: No… Sorry for confusing you.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter