Chapter 2

Seoul Arts High School (SAHS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




“Jihyo, you do know we haven’t met the quota for the amount of students we need to take in for the council right?” Nayeon said as she pushed her specs up. Nayeon was the vice president of the council as well and nowadays; the council was placed under a lot of stress.

 

“Let’s extend the sign ups for now. Worst case scenario is we have to accept the ones we rejected… which I do not want because they are clearly incapable.” Nayeon nodded at what she said and called the secretary in. It was Tzuyu’s first day and she proved herself worthy of a high position in the council even though she knew people despised her for that. She was afraid about this jealousy thing happening because the fashion department had already gave her enough of this kind of stress but Jihyo saw something in her and convinced her to do so.

 

NY: Tzuyu, what do you think?

 

TY: M-Me?

 

JH: Yup

 

“I am sure there are a lot of students with potential, we can choose from the school population and convince them to join. If you guys need a convincer then I think this person may help.” Tzuyu pulled placed the files down and pulled out her phone to access Chatter. “Minatozaki Sana, from the Performance school and J-Trinity. Not only is she popular but her articles was written in very convincing ways so I think she might be able to help.”

 

Jihyo and Nayeon nodded at the great suggestion and both agreed to try it. Jihyo then looked at Tzuyu, who smiled sadly and said that her next few days would be taken up by lessons.

 

JH: Well, I cant do it because I’m coped up with work…

 

NY: Come on guys… You know she’s part of the J-trinity… so her and the others would always be together… You know the relationship between Momo and I…

 

JH: Nayeon please~ prettu pl-

 

NY: Stop your aegyo. I’ll do it…

 

Nayeon dragged herself out of the office and towards the dance studios. Since she was from the performance school, everyone had the same timetable and she knew that the students had this 3 hour period of “Practice Time”. Most of the students would slack off, which was obvious from their horrible performance but she knew the Dancer wasn’t that type of person. When she arrived at the dance studio that they were in, she took a deep breath and knocked.

 

SN: Come in~

 

Nayeon entered and bowed. Sana and Mina did too, except for Momo.

 

MM: Wow~ What brings you here?

 

NY: I need to speak to Sana.

 

MM: No.

 

NY: No?

 

SN: No?

 

MM: It is practice period now, if you want to speak to her then do it after school.

 

NY: It is just for a short while, Hirai.

 

SN: Don’t get into a fight you two. I’m free to talk~

 

Nayeon and Sana went outside to talk and the Vice President explained everything to her. Sana was happy to help of course. You can say that she was one of the nicest people in the school because there were a lot of snobby rich kids like Momo.


SN: Don’t worry Ms. Vice President~ Count on me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun was alone in the music room of the Music School this time because she kind of got caught being at the recording studio. She sat facing the black and while keys, too afraid to touch them. Dahyun clenched her jaw and took a deep breath before pressing the keys and producing the almost perfect piece of ‘Korobeiniki’ because when the quick part came Dahyun lost feeling in her hands again and no matter how hard she tried, her hand just gave way.

 

She smashed the keys with her useless hand and caused the piano to produce a horrible sound. Dahyun mumbled some curses before she was stopped by a familiar voice.

 

DH: What do you want Doyeon?

 

DY: Mum is waiting for us in the car now; she said you have an appointment.

 

DH: Tell her I don’t want to go.

 

DY: She said no excuses.

 

DH: Two can play that game. I’m not going and it’s final.

 

DY: Unnie…

 

DH: What’s the point of going when they can’t fix my hand?

 

DY: but it did improve-

 

DH: IF it did, why can’t I still play the piano?!

 

This was the first time her sister yelled at her and she hated her for doing that. She missed the old Dahyun who took her out on play trips and meals. She missed the confidence that she once had and most importantly, she missed seeing her sister happy. Doyeon started to tear up as she mumbled and apology before leaving Dahyun alone.

 

After a while, Dahyun stood up and left the Music room. She dint plan to go home early so she decided to take a walk around the school. Just then, her phone rang; it was Doyeon. She didn’t want to pick up but she knew if she didn’t she would hurt her sister.

 

DY: Unnie, still in school?

 

DH: Yea, why?

 

DY: I left some files in my locker, can you get it?

 

DH: Sure.

 

DY: … See you at home.

 

DH: See you.

 

So that was where Dahyun was headed. She entered the empty place and walked towards Doyeon’s locker. Just like she expected, her dongsaeng had cute stickers on the front and inside was their family photo. Dahyun stared at it for a while before a frown crept up onto her face.

 

“HAJIMA!” Dahyun snapped her head towards the direction on the scream. She walked quickly towards it and peaked around the corner to see two female students towering over another girl who was cornered. Dahyun immediately tensed up and gripped the files tighter

 

“HAJIMA!”

 

“JEBAL!”

 

“ANDWAE!”

 

All these words were too familiar to her. Her grip on the files was so tight that they started to tremble. She bit her lip hard and could taste the tangy flavor of iron in as her eyes tear up.

 

“PLEASE LET ME GO!”



“I DID NOTHING!” The girl screamed.

 

“Nothing?! Because of people like you, the others are subjected to bia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter