Chapter 10

Seoul Arts High School (SAHS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Sorry if it seems tragic but if you guys follow my stories, you would know that i love torturing myself with heartaches (I'M NOT WEIRD :'))

 

 

“Alright guys, gather up.” Nayeon said while waving for the others to come. But as she looked at the people in front of her, she noticed that 3 of them were missing; Mina, Jihyo and Jeongyeon. But being a person that was in constant need of being productive, she started the meeting. Apparently, a new case had come in and it was from someone none other than Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung had shown her a flyer for a piano competition to the pianist but she was not willing to go. So she wanted all of them to help Dahyun out.

 

MM: Well… No offence but a physical disability is hard to solve…

 

DH: And that’s what I said to her too…

 

CY: Have hope! It’s like 6 months away!

 

SN: But I heard the Music department is really competitive?

 

DH: Yea… And to add on to that, it is not only me that will be participating… I…

 

TY: The people who bullied you… Are they going too?

 

Dahyun silence confirmed Tzuyu’s hypothesis.

 

SN: I heard about her or them. They are willing to do anything to win…

 

NY: No worries! I’m sure we can prevent this. But first thing’s first, we have to find the others-

 

“IM NAYEON!” Jeongyeon charged into the room and pulled her by the wrist, causing her to stumble as she followed. All the others looked at each other with a confused look before dismissing themselves to their own activity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The angry model ignored the singer’s constant whining and dragged her to the back of the studio building before pushing her against the wall.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Nayeon hissed as she rubbed her wrist.

 

JY: That’s the question I should be asking you.

 

NY: What are you talking about?

 

JY: You think this is all a joke to you? I’m just a toy?

 

NY: What?

 

JY: So that’s why you confessed? To get me because of a stupid bet?!

 

Nayeon wasn’t taken aback by Jeongyeon shouting at her but about how she knew about the bet. The only person who knew about it was Momo and Jihyo so she new that the latter had sabotaged her. Nayeon reached forward desperately but the latter shook her off, not caring if she fell or not. Jeongyeon bit her lip, trying to hold in the tears but her voice failed her.

 

“I hate you.” She managed to croak before leaving Nayeon alone.

 

“Jeongyeon!” Nayeon ran after her and wrapped her hands around her, tightening her grip and burying her face against the latter’s back.

 

“I-I’m sorry! I really didn’t mean to Jeongyeon… Please, I really love you!” Nayeon begged but Jeongyeon wasn’t having it. She pulled the latter’s hands away and turned.

 

“I trusted you! I opened myself to you! And I can’t believe I was so foolish all along!”

  

Jeongyeon left her again. She could only stand there and watch the latter walk away before she headed back to her school to find a certain blonde.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school ended, Tzuyu accompanied Sana to look for Mina after she failed to get anything out of Momo. She doesn’t even know why the relationship between her two friends was going to hell again. Tzuyu on the other hand was really heart broken seeing how stressed her significant other was. She had to deal with her web page and now her 2 friends.

 

As they walked towards Mina’s house, hoping that the latter was there, Tzuyu took the chance to intertwine her fingers with that of the other. Sana snapped out of her trance and looked at her hand before looking and Tzuyu and back. She blushed madly and tightened her grip around the latter’s hand. It was nights like these when the warmth of your loved one feels the most comfortable. She stopped and stood in front of Tzuyu as she took her other hand in to her own.

 

TY: What’s wrong?

 

SN: I just want to say thank you.

 

Sana gave a gentle smile before tipping her toes and giving Tzuyu a peck on her lips. The latter’s eyes widened as her brain tried to process what just happened to her.

 

“Come on now~” Sana pulled the still stunned latter in the direction of Mina’s residence. To their disappointment, Mina was not at home. Sana and Tzuyu learned that she went out to find someone; they thanked Mina’s mum and walked around the neighborhood to see if they could find her. The night was young and the couple enjoyed their alone time even though they were finding their friends. As they turned the corner, they heard sobbing and looked over to see Mina comforting someone on the swings.

 

“Mina!” They called out as they walked closer and were surprised when the crying girl lifted her head up.

 

“J-jihyo unnie…” Tzuyu trailed off. The younger swore that if another surprise came her way, her young and healthy heart may fail her.

 

“What happened?" Sana asked as she pat the poor girl on her head.

 

“I’m not sure… I was out for a walk and I found her here crying alone…” Mina said, eyes still on Jihyo.

 

“The late time I checked, Jihyo unnie doesn’t even live around here.” Tzuyu said as she furrowed her brows.

 

“I lied I was going to school…” Jihyo admitted as she sniffled.

 

“Ya, it’s getting cold, let’s all go back to my house?” Mina suggested and they all agreed. Mina’s parents were kind enough to give them all blankets and some hot tea before leaving them alone for their teenage private talk.

 

“May I know why didn’t you two come to school?” Sana asked.

 

“You didn’t go to school too?” Jihyo said, surprised.

 

Mina nodded.

 

SN: Park Jihyo, you first.

 

JH: Family issues… I don’t want to dive down upon it…

 

SN: Okay I see…

 

TY: Will you be fine?

 

JH: Yea, I’ll be up and about tomorrow. I just needed some time off anyway… What about you Mina?

 

MI: I… I want to avoid you know…

 

TY: Momo unnie?

 

MI: Yea…

 

SN: I thought you two were good?

 

MI: W-we were… then something happened… I… I made a move and she replied back but now… Everything is still the same… I don’t know If I was played or… I’m confused… I-

 

Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter