Chapter 12

Seoul Arts High School (SAHS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Thank you all for supporting this story! If you like it, please upvote and leave a comment :) 

 

This will be the 4th last chapter

 

And i hope signal is really about Zombies... Because my next Major fanfics will be based on an apocalypse ;) 

 

 

Jihyo knew that Sana could enter but Seungyeon was a secret weapon. On the day of the competition, Seungyeon arrived and helped to distract the organizer who was trying to get her on the show because she was one of Korea’s current hottest stars. While that happened Sana snuck away from her group mates, who were still busy preparing, and worked her magic. Because this dance event was in open area, Jihyo predicted that there would probably be no CCTVs around.

 

After getting confirmation on the success of the planting, All the girls had to do were to wait.

 

CY: Jihyo unnie, what if BTS had nothing to do with their manager’s crime?

 

JH: Hmm… good question. I never thought of that but at the end of the day, we can never make both parties happy.

 

The show started off with various dance crews like BTS, Red Velvet, VIXX and J-trinity but only a few of them managed to reach the semi finals. A break was announced and everyone headed to the drink kiosks to get themselves a refreshing drink while Jihyo and the gang were invited to the back to meet with Seungyeon who emceed for the event.

 

DH: Wow… I never knew you were so beautiful in real life…

 

Chaeyoung found herself rolling her eyes when the latter said that and tried to keep her smile on. The other girls were talking to her when Jeongyeon came into the tent. Momo was the first to run to her because she was happy that Jeongyeon came to watch her. Mina was crushed when she saw Momo’s eyes shining brightly while the latter was patting her head and chuckling. Seeing this, Sana immediately placed her arm around Mina’s shoulders and dragged her to where Tzuyu was.

 

SY: Oh? My baby dongsaeng is here?~

 

“Dongsaeng?!” All but Nayeon (who was not there), Jeongyeon and Jihyo, gasped in unison.

 

SN: You never told us!

 

CY: Yea!

 

DH: How selfish of you to keep this beautiful woman to yourself!

 

Jeongyeon frowned playfully but she was hurting inside since she hated to be compared to her sister. But she can’t blame them for their ignorance; none of them knew except for Nayeon. And once she thought of that name, she realised that the latter wasn’t here today.

 

SY: Ya, Yoo Jeongyeon. Am I too pretty to the point that you have to stare at me like that?

 

Jeongyeon blinked back to reality and scoffed.

 

JY: Oh please… Any way, thanks for coming to help.

 

SY: No problems; really. As long as it is four my Jeongyeon and justice, I’m fine with it.

 

After a while more of talking, the organizer poked his head into the tent and signaled the start of the semifinals. Again, the two strongest groups, BTS and J-trinity were to compete in the finals for first and second place. After BTS ended with their powerful song ‘Fire’, one of the members looked towards Momo and shot her with and insult.

 

“You’re forgiven.” He said with a smirk before leaving.

 

Some of the crowd cheered while others were booing at them. Because of this, Momo got a little nervous. But then she looked into the crowd and saw her friends shouting her name and giving her the thumbs up. It helped her a little.

 

The famous melody of the debut song by the hot girl group ‘TWICE’ played and they started dancing to it. Not only were their movements strong, it was also up to par with the sharpness of BTS; something that a lot of people had never seen. This really showed the amount of hard work and determination they had.

 

Once the song ended, the crowd cheered loudly. After a short break for the judges to tally the scores, the two groups were out on stage again.

 

SY: The results are now in my hands... Can I get a drum roll?!

 

The audience started tapping their thighs.

 

SY: The Champion is… J-TRINITY!!!!

 

Mina, Momo and Sana, including their friends and BTS were shocked at the results. They held the trophy proudly and jumped for joy as the 3 judges gave them comments.

 

“I have been doing this for a few seasons now and I have to say, all of your skills improved a lot.”

 

“It was amazing. I have nothing to say.”

 

“Though I like BTS’s performance… My heart and conscience went for the girls.”

 

As they moved out of the stage, the organizer grabbed a microphone and gathered everyone’s attention.

 

“I would like to send my deepest apologies for holding you back but I have an announcement. After reviewing the clips. I have found this video."

 

Jihyo smirked.

 

After the video ended, they were all booing BTS and their management while the boys cursed at the fans.

 

“And because of this. I demand the return of all the trophies and there fore ban BTS from the Dance competition!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon volunteered to send her sister back home and join the others later once she is done. She wanted some private time to catch up with the latter.

 

MM: I can’t believe they cheated after all this time…

 

JH: All thanks to me.

 

TY: If it wouldn’t have been Jihyo, I don’t even know how to fix the problem.

 

MI: Thank you so much!

 

SN: I’m much happier seeing this blonde happier and full of confidence now.

 

DH: Guys… Have you all seen Nayeon unnie?

 

CY: I’ll try calling her. You guys wont mind right?

 

Everyone looked at Momo for permission.

 

MM: What? Just call her, whatever.

 

Meanwhile in the car, Jeongyeon took her sister back to her home where she invited Jeongyeon in for a little bit.

 

SY: How are mum and dad?

 

JY: Rarely at home, Which is good.

 

SY: They still have high expectation huh?

 

JY: Yea.

 

SY: But you seem happier nowadays. Must be those girls hyping up your life huh?

 

JY: Maybe?

 

SY: Or is it the Nayeon girl?

 

JY: How did you know about her?

 

Seungyeon chuckled.

 

SY: I had this talk with Jihyo before the other girls entered and she told me about you and Nayeon’s friendship. And I realised you were looking for someone in the tent. It was Nayeon right?

 

JY: N-No… She hurt me. I hate her.

 

SY: Oh? What did she do?

 

JY: She made a bet on me to see if she could make me fall in love with her.

 

SY: Did you?

 

JY: …

 

SY: And I guess she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter