Chapter 13

Seoul Arts High School (SAHS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

3rd Last Chapter and alsi a SURPRISE CHAPTER KEKEKEKEKE Enjoy!  

 

 

 

“Momo… Momo!” Mina grabbed her by the elbow and stopped her.

 

“What’s the matter?” She continued.

 

Momo just stood back facing her with her head lowered. Mina knew why. She walked around the girl and placed her hands on the latter’s shoulders before calling her name gently. Momo sniffled and looked up while Mina gave her a gentle smile before pulling the blonde in to embrace. No one other than Sana knew Momo inside out and when the blonde falls out of love, she knew the drill. Mina pulled away and held Momo’s hand before dragging her somewhere.

 

MM: Where are we going?

 

MI: You’ll find out. Just follow me.

 

Mina and Momo both arrived at a 24-hour convenience store. Mina told Momo to sit at the counter by the window and wait while she entered the maze of shelves in search for what Momo liked. After about 5 minutes, she came back with a handful of snacks including ramen and cider. Seeing the mountainous pile of food that the small figure was carrying, Momo smiled.

 

“Why?” Momo asked as she slurped on her ramen.

 

“Why what?” Mina asked back, confused.

 

“Why do you still treat me this well even though I have been so bad to you?” Momo asked with guilt written all over her face and in her voice.

 

“Partly because I like you but you are also my best friend Momo.” Mina smiled and turned to face the latter.

 

Momo looked at her gummy smile and found herself being drawn to it like when she was with Mina back at the Han River.

 

“Stop staring, your food is going to get cold.” Mina said before turning away but Momo leaned forward for a hug. Mina scoffed and pat the blonde’s back.

 

“I’m sorry…” Momo whispered.

 

“Aww, it’s okay Momo.” Mina hummed.

 

School was as per normal for everyone but there was still that unsorted tension between Momo and Nayeon. Both of them had come to an agreement to not talk to each other even though Jeongyeon was already cool with the blonde. Jihyo cleared and asked for all of them to be seated before moving on with their initial plan to help Dahyun with her piano problems. Luckily there was about 5 more months to the actual competition, giving them ample time to sort the problem out.

 

“How was it?” Jihyo looked at Chaeyoung.

 

CY: I’m sorry…

 

DH: We practiced but… I still can’t. Can we just drop the-

 

CY: No!

 

MM: Geez are you the one going or Dahyun.

 

CY: If you keep avoiding the problem, it won’t be solved.

 

JH: Alright guys, calm down. For now, keep practicing and we will come up with something.

 

SN: Do you really want to go to the event?

 

DH: I…

 

Dahyun turned to look at Chaeyoung.

 

CY: Well, Momo unnie said it. You are the one going. Not me.

 

Dahyun kind of felt bad. Chaeyoung’s guilt tripping was definitely working on her. She sighed and said that she would keep practicing.

 

TY: We can get her to see a physical therapist.

 

MI: We have to pay a bomb for that.

 

DH: And there is a reason why I don’t see my current one anymore. It doesn’t work that much.

 

Jihyo took a deep breath and nodded.

 

JH: Well, you guys go to class first. I will come out with something with the others.

 

After the others left, Jihyo and Nayeon were left in the room.

 

NY: So, what do you have inside that head of yours?

 

JH: Dahyun’s mentality is week. We need to find a way to strengthen it.

 

NY: But we are not psychologists, Jihyo

 

JH: That’s the problem.

 

NY: Well, I might have a plan.

 

Jihyo cocked her brow and leaned forward.

 

Solar and Moonbyul were in the office alone. They didn’t think that much because they knew they all the performance school teachers were out conducting their classes and would not come back after an hour or so. After the head of the music department got into her office, Moonbyul closed the door and s her hands around her girlfriend’s waist, planting kissed along her neck. This soon exploded into a full-blown make out session with Solar against her desk and Moonbyul on top of her. Before the producer can even get her hands under the latter’s shirt, the office door swung open.

 

S: J-Jihyo…

 

JH: I am so sorry to interrupt I will come back later-

 

S: It’s okay! Um… Ms. Moon, can you leave up for a moment?

 

Moonbyul nodded her head an quickly walked out. Solar smoothed her blouse and smiled at the council president before bidding her to come forward.

 

S: I hope… Umm…

 

JH: Don’t worry Ms. Kim, my lips are sealed.

 

S: Good. Thank you. So what brings you here today?

 

JH: I need your help. I heard that you are good with pianos and I want you to help my friend.

 

S: Who?

 

JH: The prodigy, Kim Dahyun.

 

Solar was confused for a moment because why would a prodigy need her help.

 

JH: As you know, she took a hiatus after last year… Since then, she stopped playing.

 

Solar nodded, she recalled the news about the prodigy hurting her hand and being unable to play and so she agreed to help her since she wanted to enter a competition.

 

Solar met up with Dahyun after school the next day and managed to see the seriousness of the condition. Dahyun couldn’t even last for ¾ of a whole piece before her wrist forbade her. But she also realised the look on Dahyun’s face when she was playing. It was calm at first; as though as she was there for one of the latter’s shows but the emotions slowly diminished; it was as though she was forcing herself to play a piece.

 

Solar asked more about the latter’s situation. The injury was permanent and couldn’t be helped. Solar tried a few different approaches but all were failures when Dahyun missed a key.

 

“I-I’m sorry…” Dahyun lowered her head in guilt and embarrassment.

 

“Don’t apologize dear, it is not your fault. I will not give up on a talent like you. Let me think about it and come back tomorrow.” Solar smiled and pat her head as she sent her off.

 

S: Oh? Chaeyoung?

 

DH: Chaeyoung?

 

Chaeyoung looked up from her phone and smiled.

 

CY: Annyeong Ms. Kim. Unnie are you done?

 

DH: Mhmm

 

CY: Let’s go.

 

Chaeyoung reached her hand out for Dahyun to hold and greeted Solar before walking out of the school.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter