Chapter 1

Seoul Arts High School (SAHS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Seoul Arts High School (SAHS) was the most renowned school for having students who succeed in all forms of art. It consists of 3 schools: Music, Fashion, and Performance, which contain state of the art facilities to cater to the student’s passion. But SAHS was more known for their music school because young idols usually attend that school. It was located in a district of Seoul near a train station, cafes and also stores related to the arts. The layout of the school was simple. There is a hemisphere drive through, and 3 buildings in the left (Music), center (Performance) and right (Fashion) of the drive through.

 

It was the beginning of the year and the school had opened its doors to the freshmen that were walking in. Jihyo had a walkie-talkie in her hand, speaking into it to guide the councilors to direct the human traffic. She looked really smart with her hair combed up nicely and in her ironed out uniform. Students who saw her squealed and looked up to her for her cool, smart and powerful look.

 

“Welcome to Seoul Arts High~” Jihyo smiled and stuck her hand out to a shorthaired girl who was accompanied by a taller girl. She took her hand and shook it before the council president pointed to the hall and went off to greet the other students.

 

“She’s cool don’t you think?” Tzuyu said as she turned her head back looking at the Council President with what seemed like a glimmer in her eyes. Her shorter friend chuckled and shook her head.

 

“Well with a sharp tongue and savage mouth like you, I’m sure you will become one of the councilors.” Chaeyoung joked, earning a glare from the taller girl.

 

They arrived at the hall and looked at the freshmen being split into 3 groups. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung looked at each other before the taller girl took her hand with one of hers while the other one was used to wipe her imaginary tear.

 

TY: I guess… This is where we split… Goodbye my friend, Chaeyoung…

 

“Oh Jesus… Bye!” Chaeyoung shook the latter’s hand off and walked towards the area where her school students were supposed to assemble.

 

CY: Ya and yoda, let’s meet for lunch later.

 

Tzuyu gave her the ‘ok’ hand sign and they both walked to their respective areas. The freshmen then received a long welcoming speech from the principal, Mr. JYP, before they were given a tour of their schools, the facilities and then a break.

 

When they were touring, Chaeyoung heard faint sound of the piano playing. She knew that the school had a studio with 60 music rooms, 10 big ones for a few of the orchestra members to practice, 10 medium ones for bands and 40 small ones for individual practice and 40 other dance studios. However, those were the only studios that the school has. She didn’t remember hearing from the staff in charge that there were studios in the Performance school/department. But she couldn’t leave the tour to check.

 

Tzuyu met Chaeyoung at the music school were they ate at the food place called ‘Treble’. Chaeyoung then finally understood why it was a joke among the music school students because ‘treble’ sounded like the short of ‘terrible’ and the food lived up to that name.

 

TY: Is the your way of revenge? You know I like my food. How dare you take me here.

 

CY: Ya, I’m suffering too…

 

TY: Let’s go have a heartfelt dinner then~

 

CY: Sure, your treat?

 

TY: Son Chaeyoung…

 

Soon, the bell rang and the two girls bid each other goodbye and went back to the class for introductions. Chaeyoung was a shy girl and she didn’t initiate the conversations but she managed to get a friend, Yeoreum, who also coincidentally attended primary school with her before. Chaeyoung’s class was released early that day. So with time to spare, she decided to go back to the place were she heard beautiful music playing. She walked up to the top floor (6th floor), turned at the corridor and saw a row of recording rooms down the corridor. Chaeyoung made an ‘O’ with . She should have known that the recording studio would have a piano. She crept up to the room and saw an orange-headed girl playing the piano like a professional but as she was about to play the high notes, it came to an abrupt stop. She saw the girl mouth a curse and slap the music sheets off the stand before ducking her head when her view was in Chaeyoung’s direction. Fearing that she might have been spotted, Chaeyoung walked scrambled away and escaped before she was found out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun sat back down on the chair and slumped over the keyboard, causing a horrible noise to be produced.

 

“You know you can’t be here right?” The woman said as she leaned on the doorframe. Dahyun opened her eyes and got up while looking at the piano keys and then her right hand.

 

“I’m sorry… I’ll leave now…” The girl said as she dragged herself out of the room

 

The woman continued standing in the orange head’s way, causing her to stop. She then wrapped her hands around her body and gave her a squeeze before picking up her musical sheets for her.

 

“Here, Unnie, are you okay?” She asked the orange head.

 

DH: Y-yea... um… I’ll see you at home Doyeon…

 

DO: Ne unnie… I’ll be home late though... I have to attend the fashion show.

 

Dahyun nodded and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fashion show during the orientation day was free for all. Meaning, all students could attend it. Momo was obviously present because she wanted to see her crush walking down the runway while Mina had gladly accompanied her. She wasn’t interested in the models; all she wanted to do was to be with Momo. Sana was there because her friends are there and she also wanted to scout for hotties for her next article. Other than being in the dance club, Sana also runs the gossip Chatter account of what’s in and out in the school.

 

While Momo was waiting excitedly for the show to start, Sana suddenly patted her while staring at her IPad wide-eyed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter