Chapter 6

Seoul Arts High School (SAHS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“EUNHA!” Sana screamed so loud that everyone flinched while she ran to hug the latter. Eunha screamed back too and that totally broke the toughness look that the 6 girls had. Jihyo invited them in and made them comfortable before introducing them.

 

JH: This is GFriend. They are from the school of Professional Athletes, a.k.a SOPA. They have kindly volunteered to help us with trainings.

 

CY: How did you even manage to contact them?

 

Jihyo pointed to Sana with her head and everyone nodded in other standing while the two were in their own world. There were some objections but Jihyo said that it was all part of the department to do anything in their power to fulfill the requests. Sowon, their leader, introduced all of them to the others.

 

Yuju – Runner

Eunha – Archer

Yerin – Archer

SinB – Runner

Umji – Runner

Sowon – Archer

 

Sowon also further explained that SOPA was prohibited to join these kinds of competitions because they were on of the top sports school. She also added that most sports school professional teams were not allowed to attend too. This certainly lessened the burden on the 9 girls.

 

Sowon: First things first, we want to test your individual physic. So we have a 3 part-training course. Running, relay and archery. These are also the categories that will be present during the sports event. Based on your strengths, you will be placed in to the different categories.

 

TY: When does it start?

 

JH: Do day after school.

 

Almost everyone in the room groaned but they couldn’t do anything. After the meeting, everyone was dismissed to their own schools to continue with their curriculum. But Dahyun dragged Chaeyoung to the side to speak to her.

 

DH: You know I can’t do it…

 

CY: You haven’t even tried unnie…

 

DH: Unnie?

 

“I call you what I like~ “ Chaeyoung said as she pranced away. Dahyun yelled her name again to only get a tease from the latter before she disappeared around the corner. She sighed; she can’t run nor can she do archery because of her hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School ended and the J-trinity had to cancel their studio session for a sports event. Momo had never chosen sports over dance before but Mina and Sana knows why. Even if she allowed Nayeon to be with Jeongyeon for a while, she still had a crush on the model. Momo would also reason that there were still a few weeks more to practice even after the sports competition. Sana ran off early to meet Eunha, leaving the two alone in the changing room.

 

Mina sat on the bench quietly and tapped on her phone while Momo changed. She couldn’t help but take glances at her y back. Mina ended up giving in to the temptation and watched as the blonde changed in to her sports attire.

 

“It’s rude to stare you know.” Momo said and snapped Mina out of her trance.

 

“I-I was thinking about something…” Mina lied while locking her eyes with her phone. Momo furrowed her brows and came to sit beside her, snatching her phone away so the latter would pay attention to her. Mina snapped her head towards the left and realised she shouldn’t have done that because Momo’s face was only just inches away from her.

 

Everything seems to stop and all Mina could hear was the thumping of her racing heart. Momo on the other hand, was calling out to Mina but she just seemed to have frozen. Suddenly, she felt a soft pair of lips against hers. It didn’t take long for the blonde to process as her eyes widened and she pushed the latter away.

 

MM: M-Mina…

 

Mina realizing what she did, she cupped and immediately stood up and ran out of the changing room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the girls eventually arrived to see Jihyo and Nayeon in a serious conversation with Sowon. The art school was build for arts students and therefore, they didn't have any sort of field, except a pool for the synchronized swimmers. This was a problem because it meant that they had nowhere to train. Sowon had to contemplate a while before agreeing to bring all of them over to SOPA, which was nearby.

 

Sowon: There is a possibility that we might get chased out. But screw that, we will start with testing your strength, speed and accuracy. 

 

NY: Why are there so many people watching? 

 

TY: Don't worry, they will leave when they see your ~true~ physic~

 

Tzuyu laughed victoriously while the others held their whining Vice President back. 

 

The girl's were compared in groups of 3, the J-Trinity, Older line and the younger line. SinB, Yuju and Umji were at the end with stopwatches timing the girl's so that Siwon can record down their speed. On the sound of the whistle they sprinted. 

 

It wasn't hard for the SOPA Athletes to chose their runners from the 9 girl's, leaving Dahyun, Sana and Mina to archery. The three of them got trailed first with Yerin and Eunha keeping and eye on them - maybe not so much of Eunha because her and Sana were laughing over quotes that one might find dumb. Everyone thought Sana was going to fail; she did; but only missing the entire target once and almost killing someone. Other than that, they gave her a high pass for it. 

 

It was Mina's turn and she stepped up towards the line and raised a bow like a professional. 

 

Yerin: Looks like someone don't this before. 

 

Momo looked at Mina and the only thing she could think about was the sudden kiss she got from the latter. She was so focused on the latter that when Jeongyeon came over and tapped her shoulder, she jumped. 

 

JY: Whoa, chill, I didn't mean to scare you. 

 

"I must be too focused on the archers." Momo said with an awkward laugh. Jeongyeon ruffled her fringe and leaned against her, which made the latter blush like mad. Meanwhile, After taking a swing of her water, Jihyo met with Nayeon's face which was full of jealousy. She traced the direction her eyes were looking and saw the reason.

 

Dahyun was up and Chaeyoung watched closely. Tzuyu came over, wanting to talk but then the shorter one hushed her and kept her eyes on Dahyun. Everyone actually went silent when Dahyun stepped up to the line. The 'Best Pianist in SAHS injured her right hand' news wasn't a stranger to the people of the other schools in SAHS. They were all nervous for their performance and so was Dahyun. She wiped her sweaty palm against her shorts and inserted the arrow. Taking a deep breath, she started pulling the string back. Everything was fine until Dahyun's hand gave way and shot the arrow towards the field ground. 

 

Eunha: You can do it, try again~ 

 

Dahyun did. She bit on her lower lip and drew the string back. Everyone held their breath. But before she pulled it further, her hand lost grip again. She placed her bow down and lowered her head, tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter