Hope and Moving On

When You Found 'Me'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning for this chapter, contain mention of ual assault and be careful for those who's triggered by it. It's not explicit but it's still there.

And a glint of hope at the the end of the chapter :) [and I hope for another speculation of this story from you guys, it made my day and makes me want to write more ^^]. And sorry not proof read! I just write it and put it here.

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona, are you crying?"

The trembling figure slowly turned around in the dark room to look at the other kid standing by the door where the only light came in. The hands wiped away any trace of wetness from the cold cheeks.

"I'm not crying Kyu," she smiled weakly.

"You're lying... You're crying Eunnie noona," the kid then walking into the room to hug the slightly bigger body which sitting on the floor. "Did Yunho oppa bully you again?"

"No Kyu, I'm fine," she caress the smooth chubby cheeks of her little brother, the only one who show her love other than her mother in that big house.

"Was it Sooyoun noona?"

She chukled lightly, "you know she never treat me bad..."

"But she always ignores you," he pouted.

"She didn't meant it, I know..." she smiled and pecked her little brother's cheek, "I have you, I don't need anything else."

The kid then beaming with happiness, hugging his sister tighter, "I love you noona."

Her smile then fading a little, eyes damp and hollow, "would you still love me no matter what happen?"

"Of course! You're funny and kind to me, unlike Yunho oppa and Sooyoun noona! So I will always love you!"

"Really? Will you still love me if I tell you my secret?"


"Was it fun playing a happy rich family?"

The deep voice shocked her as she felt her limbs are longer and her body larger than a second before. She shifted only to realize she can't move and the deep male voice is something which would forever haunt her life.

"I heard your father and little brother are very fond of you," the voice continue making her trembling in fear. "But you know, there are a lot of people wanting you dead. You belong nowhere."

Unseen crowds laughs softly in the background surrounding her, until from the darkness a tall, big figure of a man emerged. A smirk on his face as he looked down to where she was laying tied.

"The love of your father brought you here, miss. If only he didn't care for you and your mother, you won't be here," he laughed and crouching down for his hand to caught her jaw in a harsh manner. "But that would be my lost."

The touch had her jolted in fear, a whimper passed her lips no matter how hard she tried to appear brave. Because she knew what was going to happen, to her horror she was weak with no means to run away. She knew the male beside her is capable of breaking her bones or killing her in the most dreadful ways. She lays so still, to stale times, to not anger the man.

"You know girl? I didn't believe my brother when he said you're gorgeous, kids never my type anyway. But damn, look at you, no man can resist you!" He pulled her jaw to try kissing her lips, but instinctively she jerked away, heart thundering in terror as a laugh hit her ears and next came a hard slap across her beautiful fair skin.

"You got the guts to reject me? Interesting," his voice so full of poison, full of malice and induce even more fear within the trembling body of her. She cried and gasped for air as a hand gripped hard and many other hands start ripping her clothes.

"Try your best at avoiding what comes next."

 

 

"Wake up Hyuk!"

He gasped, wide eyed and drenched in sweat even through the sheets. He turned his head, eyes caught sight of worry across Kyuhyun's face and anger within the dark brown eyes.

"Was it those dream again?" Kyuhyun whispered as he carefully caressing his damp forehead.

Eunhyuk closed his eyes, breath caught in his throat as he gulped down the lump. And it was answer enough for Kyuhyun. Slowly he catch the lifeless body of Eunhyuk in his arms, not minding the dampness of sweat, lost in his own regrets.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... I failed you, I... I'm sorry," he cried with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter