Seeing More of You

When You Found 'Me'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The warm fingers caressing the tender white skin very slowly almost uncertain, filled with sadness and regret. The brown irises twitching as it look into another pair of brown irises, trying to convey the depth of his fortitude.

“It’s okay Hyuk,” his voice ringing so low as his fingers pushed the nape of the other person for his head to lean on to his broad shoulder, “don’t leave me…”

A soft chuckle heard as followed with an answer, “I promise I won’t leave you, not anymore.”

“I only have you now,” the taller guy continued with a whisper.

The other with a brown hair tighten his grip on the taller guy’s shirt, uneasy of what could happen in the future but the mere presence of the other strengthen his heart. He answered back with a low whisper.

“It’s me who only have you, Kyu…”

 

--

 

“So it’s here where he always gone to…” he muttered much to himself.

“Who are you talking about?” Donghae asked as he took a bite of his lunch, a cream bread.

Ryeowook glanced to his friends before turning to see again the person he’s been looking at for a while, “that guy, Cho Kyuhyun, he always vanished from class right after the bell rang.”

“You know him?” Sungmin asked and grimacing while eyeing Donghae took his fifth cream bread.

“Yeah, he’s in the same class as me, he doesn’t talk much and a bit asocial but we remember him since he got a pretty smart head on his shoulder,” he frowned to Donghae, “hyung you’re disgusting, but I guess your appetite came back.”

“Ha can I huh, ham hungreh,” he munched vigorously.

“He said, ‘what can I do, I’m hungry’” Sungmin translated before turning his eyes back to the tall guy who is standing beside his friend’s crush, “so he’s a junior… I wonder how did he got so close with Eunhyuk-shi? I don’t think she hang out with juniors, at least those senior guys wouldn’t let juniors get close to her.”

“I think so too, it’s only Cho Kyuhyun who they let get close to Eunhyuk,” Donghae joined in after he finished his breads, “who is this Cho Kyuhyun?”

“My question though, anything happen since the last time?” Sungmin asked with watchful eye to his friend.

“Oh right, hyung! Did anything happen after that?!” Ryeowook’s face lit up in excitement.

 “After what?”

“After you made a fool of yourself and asked her to be her friend?”

“Ha-ha, how very nice of you Sungmin and I didn’t make a fool of myself… Maybe.”

“Well what did she say? Did she say anything to you after Cho dragged her away?”

Donghae shrugged defeated, “I don’t know, h- …she never say anything, but Eunhyuk keep greeting me like usual, so… Yeah.” At least he no longer avoiding me, he thought.

“What hyung, are you giving up already?” Ryeowook pouted in disapproval.

“Have you got any balls- Eh, I mean guts?”

“I can show you my balls if you want to see Sungmin,” he huffed impatiently, “it’s not that I’m giving up or anything, it’s just… Complicated.”

“Complicated how Hyung?”

Donghae inspecting Cho Kyuhyun who had laid his hand on Eunhyuk’s shoulders, a heated feeling rising in the pit of his stomach, mumbling to himself “…I don’t even know what my feeling is.”

“What?” his friends asked in unison.

“I mean, look at that guy, he’s been glued to Eunhyuk every ing time! Every time I want to talk or even walk closer to hi- …her, he always glared at me and dragged Eunhyuk away from me! I mean, what the is his problem?!”

Sungmin chuckled at his friend’s vexation, “maybe you should-“

“That’s Cho Kyuhyun alright.”

The three of them jerked at the sudden voice coming from behind them, a lean guy with a dark shade of red hair standing with a smug face.

“Heechul Hyung! Dammit you scared the out of me!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“Can you please appear normally Hyung??” Donghae and Ryeowook protested.

“Normal is not my style, you should know it already,” he said nonchalantly while smirking.

“Doesn’t justify you giving people a heart attack!”

“Calm your bros… Now, did I hear you guys talking about a certain someone?”

“What is it with you? Do you know him?” Donghae asked skeptically.

“Dude, Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Eunhyuk are legendary! Well at least because he’s associating with Eunhyuk…”

“What? Really?” the three guys exclaimed in shock, gaining a lot of gazes on them including the persons in the question.

“Ssh! Shh!” Donghae hurriedly shushed them with gritted teeth even though his voice was as loud as them just now.

“Yah! You don’t have to spit on me! And you’re only making this even more suspicious!” Sungmin protested with low voice while wiping his face.

“Hyung! Are you serious?!” Donghae whispered impatiently not giving a damn about Sungmin’s rattling.

“What? You guys seriously don’t know?” Heechul equally surprised and amused, “Oh, I forgot you don’t go to the same middle school. You do know that this school is running from elementary to high school, right?”

“Yeah, we know but we’ve only attending the high school.”

“Well, that couple has been attending since middle school and since the beginning they’ve already attached to each other.”

“Wait,” Donghae hold up his hand cautiously, feeling his stomach churning distastefully, “…couple?”

“Well, nothing been said officially but, look at them practically attached at the hip, nobody question the validity,” Heechul shrugged, “they’re quite mysterious though…”

“Mysterious how?” Sungmin asked giving the task to cheer Donghae up to Ryeowook.

Heechul frowned when seeing his junior, Donghae looked a bit upset but answering anyway, “the appearance of Cho Kyuhyun makes it all weird. I remember perfectly it was when Eunhyuk at her second year, she’s gone for almost a month and the teachers told us she was sick. The moment she came back there is a new transferred guy in the first year, he was Cho Kyuhyun. Then bam! They just got close in an instant. But my thought is, they already knew each other from before.”

“Huh, that is weird, but why mysterious?” Sungmin asked again for he didn’t quite get it.

“Of course it’s mysterious! The popular queen Eunhyuk who no one can get close to, suddenly attached to a new junior guy after being absent for almost a month? Don’t tell me you’re not curious about it, I don’t think it’s a mere coincident! For God knows there could be something going on in that one month!”

“Oh… It’s sounds like a romance movie when the hot bodyguard had to come to the same school to protect his employer or lover…” Ryeowook uttered dreamily. “What?” he said when he felt all three pairs of eyes fell on him.

“Are you seriously watching those Wook?” Sungmin grimaced.

“It’s not ! It’s good!”

“Well, that sound likely though,” Heechul said amused at the idea, “protecting his lover huh? But she never get sick again after that… She’s perfectly healthy.”

“If she’s really sick for that long time and required for someone to always by her side, it must be a chronic or some serious illness. But like you said, she’s been perfectly healthy since then, so maybe… Maybe it’s not an illness but more like… something else?” Donghae said joining the conversation trying to forget about them being a couple.

“Something else like what hyung?”

“I don’t know…” he shrugged clueless.

Ryeowook bitting his lips nervously, “…mafia?”

“Yah this kid! Do you think this is a drama or something?” Heechul smacked the short guy’s head playfully.

“I think you need to watch something else rather than those dramas, look at her, how could she be involved with mafia? And Cho Kyuhyun may look very suspicious, but I don’t think there is any mafia look like him. He l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter