More and Sadness Would Flows Out

When You Found 'Me'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Firstly, I just wrote this without reading it again, so you might found a lot of mistakes. Sorry! ^^

 

 

The first few days after that happened went quite normally, or at least that's how it appears to be for others than Donghae. Kyuhyun comes for Eunhyuk and then Junsu will be anywhere near them, Donghae being the watcher he is. In the morning talking to Eunhyuk is out of question because Kyuhyun won't leave him alone before the teacher comes in, so he settle with greeting the guy in the first few minutes of lunch break, in between of classes and after school before the other guy take him away.

Maybe Eunhyuk had talked to Kyuhyun so he didn't pursue the issue of Donghae further except a few dead glares send to his way and being extremely clingy to Eunhyuk that he even hugged the guy in the classroom at lunch break while sitting together, making the rumors about them dating even more real. Donghae had first felt hurt at the display, even more so when Sungmin patted his back in consolation. But the glances and small smiles coming from Eunhyuk towards him are more than enough to lift up his spirit.

Yet Eunhyuk would appear uncomfortable and uneasy if they talked a bit longer at the chances of Kyuhyun caught them together getting higher. He then become even more curious and frustrated of what could possibly happen between them for them to acts like that. What lies behind their relationship? And why Junsu the only one close enough to Eunhyuk other than Kyuhyun? What secrets are the three of them hiding from the eyes of people? Is it related to the fact that Eunhyuk is disguising as a girl?

Whenever Donghae tries to get near those questions, Eunhyuk would clam up and refuse to say anything more, then he would be forced to step away as Kyuhyun then coming to them. And Eunhyuk would listen to Donghae's talks with a solemn face, keeping his emotions inside rather than baring it like what he did at the arcade. The face he often seen when Eunhyuk within other people, like he didn't belong anywhere. And it hurts more than seeing him being hugged by Kyuhyun, knowing Eunhyuk put on the mask in front of him is more painful than anything else.

Yet he saw the mask slipping away whenever he talks about his childhood memories, how he played soccer in a wide yard, swimming in the ocean and having late barbeque at the beach with friends and family, went on a spontaneous hiking with a slippery shoes and thin clothes and many more. Eunhyuk's eyes sparkled everytime he mentioned outdoor activities, like a child who never allowed out of his house, and as much as Donghae feels elated at the reaction he also felt bad to imagine a lonely Eunhyuk was trapped inside four walls, never able to be who he's truly are.

"So swimming in the ocean doesn't feel itchy?" He asked with a small smile yet eyes bright in curiosity.

"Why do you think it would be itchy?" Donghae laughed a bit.

"Well... It's salt water after all, it makes your skin dry, right? And dry skin itches."

"Ah that's true... Maybe if you swim for a long time or if you live near it? I don't know, from what I've experienced it doesn't itch, I always took a bath after swimming. Oh, it does hurts like hell when I swam without sunblock cream!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, it hurt a lot that I can't sleep on my back for two days... When I was swimming it didn't hurt, but at night it's stung so much and my back looked so red like it was boiled for a long time."

"That must be fun," he chuckled in amusement rather than mock.

"Nothing fun about having a painful back," Donghae snorted. "But yeah, the memories makes it funny now..."

Then Eunhyuk's eyes goes off to the distant with a warm smile on his lips, as if imagining himself in that picture. Donghae feels his heart ache at the display of those longing gaze.

"Have you ever swim?"

He let out a soft chuckle, "I can't, can I?"

"I can bring you to the ocean."

Eunhyuk tensed and his eyes grew wide, lost in thought as it stare back into Donghae's serious ones.

"Well, actually I'm still not allowed to drive a car by myself, but my brother can bring us to the nearest beach."

"That's not possible..." he whispered mostly to himself although Donghae could clearly hear it.

"Because of Kyuhyun?"

He turned away, gazing to his table filled with notebooks and a pen, "not just because of him..."

At that words Donghae understood that the problem is bigger than what he had thought. But still, the urge to bring Eunhyuk away is bigger than his worry, also his greed to know about the male's secret blinded him.

And so he said, "I can talk to him."

Hastily Eunhyuk turned to bring his gaze back to Donghae and open his mouth to refuse, but Donghae cut it quicker, "I'd better go before he come to get you."

And he left before Eunhyuk is able to say anything.

 

--

 

He walked cautiously when he saw the taller guy standing by the kitchen, seemingly cooking something for dinner. His fingers twisting around the hem of his shirt before he's willing himself to be brave to call out the name.

"Kyu...?"

The guy hummed in respond, telling him that he's listening without turning around.

"About... Donghae..."

At the name Kyuhyun turned around, face stern in restrained anger, "what did he do to you?"

Instictively Eunhyuk put up his hands in defense, to keep the other guy's emotions within, "he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter