More Means More Bad Sides Seen

When You Found 'Me'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Funny, I don't remember Junsu having a plastic surgery that his face changed so much," the tall guy scoffed in mock, eyes never leaving the other guy in question, Donghae.

Hyukjae step in between, hands raised in caution, "Kyu, he just wants to talk."

"About what, exactly? That you have to lie to me and make Junsu do the same?"

Hyukjae flinched when the dark brown eyes shifted on to him, leaving confused Donghae alone with no eyes on him.

"Kyu..."

"He will take you away from me," he cut sharply, finger pointing in blame and accusation to the short male.

"No, Kyu, he's not," Hyukjae walked closer to the taller man, placing a hand on his forehead and gently pushing back the curly bangs. "He's my friend."

Donghae despite he was so confused to even say a word, found his heart missed a beat when those words spoken. Friend, Hyukjae said he's a friend and that caused some happiness to rose as at least he's taking a step forward.

"Don't tell me you're a fool to believe that," Kyuhyun's harsh tone filled with insult cutting his short moment of happiness.

Yet Hyukjae merely smile a little with fluttered eyelashes as Kyuhyun's breath touch it, "I think I can feel it this time."

"Not me," he scoffed again before turning his murderous gaze back on Donghae.

The latter stay rooted to the ground, feeling intimidated yet keep his form straight so as not to let it show. Confused eyes shifting from Kyuhyun to Hyukjae and back again, not understanding why the overly dramatic scene happening right now. What secret could possibly lay behind those exchanged words?

"If you're so much to harm a single strands of his hair," the threatening voice pointing to him as the finger gesture further intimidate him, "you will regret it."

At that, Donghae was left behind with the image of raged Kyuhyun dragging the scared and apologetic Eunhyuk away. He keep standing there, with no words to say like a coward he is. But more than that, he was still lost in his own maze of a mind about what he wants from Eunhyuk. Which path would he place his next step? Thus he had nothing to say to Kyuhyun. At least just for now.

 

--

 

"Earth calling Donghae."

The said male snapped his head out of his deep thoughts and catch the sight of Sungmin’s bored face and noisy group of guys fooling around in the class.

"Lunch?"

"Eh, ah... Yeah," he answered in mild confusion before his head instinctively turned to a certain person, Eunhyuk. Seeing how the latter still alone with no shadow of Kyuhyun, he quickly standing up from his seat and make way towards the other male, not giving Sungmin another glance.

"Eunhyuk," he hastily called causing the person to put his focus on him. But then his eyes looks slightly worried and confused.

"Donghae, I... I'm sorry about yesterday, he was just..." he shook his head and lowered his gaze, "I'm sorry."


Eunhyuk looked so pitiful and so lost that Donghae found his heart sank a little bit and unconsciously reaching a hand to him, with the intention to pat Eunhyuk's shoulder just to ease him a bit. But his hand never managed to touch the said shoulder, another hand had caught it first even before he realize it. His eyes lingers on his caught hand for a second before he look up and found a guy standing behind Eunhyuk. He wasn't Kyuhyun, but he knew this was another guy who often seen around Eunhyuk.

"Now lover boy, you're not allowed to touch Eunhyuk," the guy said although in joking manner it's full of warning. "Only Kyuhyun is allowed to touch her."

"Junsu..." Eunhyuk let out a bit surprised seeing the guy right behind him.

"He really chewed me out yesterday, you know?" he sighed yet he didn't look the slightest bit angry, only tired.

Eunhyuk head dipped down again like he was shameful and really sorry, "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, just don't test his patience again, I do get where he came from."

"It's my fault, you shouldn't be sorry Eunhyuk," Donghae finally said, gaining the two other guys attention back on him. "If you let me, I can talk it over with Kyuhyun."

Before Eunhyuk is able to open his mouth to answer, Junsu cut in, "ah you, you'll only make it worse if you talk to him now. Just forget it, you should just deal your own business and get away from Eunhyuk."

"I'm her friend," Donghae stated proudly that he's able to say it and he remember to call him her in public. "Why should I keep away from her?"

"Kyuhyun don't like you too close with Eunhyuk, that's reason enough," the Junsu guy sternly said.

"Stop it Junsu. I know what Kyu said but doesn't I get to choose for myself?" Eunhyuk tiredly said as he massage his forehead, feeling fed up at the scene.

"You are, but you should know better Hyuk."

That words got Eunhyuk tensed visibly, before he rubs up and down his arms and slowly relax again. "But I..."

"Kyuhyun would be worried and sad, you know," Junsu said in a calm and gentle voice, unlike how he sounded a moment before.

"Who actually Kyuhyun is to you? Why does it matter so much who you befriend with?" Donghae blurted out tone almost harsh as he starting to get annoyed at the whole confusing conversation.

"He is my..." Hyukjae started but he cut it off.

"Is he your lover?" Donghae quickly asked, feeling impatient and worried, wishing that the other would deny it.

But what came was a snort and a chuckle from Junsu, "lover? That's a shallow way to describe them."

Almost instantly Eunhyuk's face flushed red and looking very embarrassed and flustered, titling his head down so no one could see his face. What had felt like Donghae's soul then gone like a huge stone crushed his entire being. That display had give him an answer, which he hate. He can deny all he want about him no longer liking Eunhyuk, but the pain that caused him to crumble at that very moment, is anything to go by.

"So off Donghae," Junsu warned, though this time his tone no longer as harsh.

"Donghae..." Eunhyuk's voice was as unsure as his stretched hands, seeming like he's afraid Donghae would collapse to the cold hard floor. Yet his eyes mirrored something akin to his own. Confusion and hope.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter