Taehyungs story

Distinctive Love

Life was hard for me as a kid, we barely had any money. My dad was an alcoholic; he spent all the money buying alcohol every day. I was sometimes abused by my dad but I endured the pain.

 

My mom died in a car accident when I was ten, I was in the car accident too but I survived. My dad caused the accident because he was drunk, he said I caused the accident but I knew it was his fault.

 

---

 

Two years later after my mother’s death, my dad went to prison. He killed a girl, he her, and he got sentenced to manslaughter. He was going to be in jail for the rest of his life, I was glad he went to jail so I wouldn’t have to put up with the abuse.

 

I almost had to go to the orphanage but I insisted to not go, I was promised to just stay at home and have the people to come check up on me.

While I went to school I was bullied because I was a murders son. Also because I had no parents, everyone pitied me, except for this one girl she was nice to me. She helped me with my wounds and she was the only person who would hang out with me. Her parents didn’t want her around me because they thought I was a bad influence and my dad was also murder.

 

---

 

A year later I moved to a new school because I couldn’t put up with the bullying and the fights no more. As I went to my new school nobody knew who I was or tried to pick fights with me, everything was perfect.

 

I made a few new friends that year, I met this guy named Jr he was a year younger than me, he was pretty chill dude. He was kind of the only friend I had.

 

---

 

A year later there was this boy who was from my old school, he already started rumors about me, everyone looked at me differently. I was furious I just wanted to move again.

 

I was bullied again this time it was worse than before. One day a group of guys jumped me while I was walking home from school. It was bad, I was in the hospital for a month and I never went back to school. Luckily my friend Jr found me before I drowned in my own blood. I was grateful of him, he didn’t care I was a murder’s son.

 

When I got out of the hospital I got my revenge for what they did to me, and after that they never messed with me again. I went back to school but there was only a month left of school. They said if I don’t pass the final exam then I weill be held back.

 

The scores came out and I got the highest score in my whole school, I was number one. I don’t know how I did it but I got an offer to go to the top rated high school that rich kids go to. I excepted because they wouldn’t know a low life kid like me.

 

---

 

A month later I was already going to start high school. I was nervous because it was mostly rich kids that went there. The day before school started I went to Myeongdong to buy some clothes. I took the subway home and it was already night time. I took a shower and hoped for the best tomorrow.

 

---

 

The ending goes with the first chapter.

 

"OPPA OPPA OPPA"

tumblr_inline_nok710vtXU1toevq8_500.gif