Here comes Trouble!!

Distinctive Love

tumblr_mfxw68BpAT1qig963o1_500.gif <------- HERE COMES TROUBLE!!! JK

--- 3 months later---

"HYUNG!!! Wake up!!! You are going to be late to pick up SO HEE she is going to be pissed like last time you left her waiting for three hours." JR said.

 

Okay, okay i'll get up. Oh is it really 11 I am already thirty minutes late.

 

--- his p.o.v. ---

 

So hee!! SORRY!! SORRY!! I overslept again im so sorry. I'll make it up to you. Do you want to go to myeongdong?

 

"This is the last time I am going to accept you being late! If you be late one more time I am gong to find a new friend to hang out with. I know a lot of people who would like to hang out with me too." So Hee said.

 

Okay lets go! Do you want to hold my hand you might get lost because you're so short! HAHA!

 

"YAA i'm not that short. Being short is better than being a giant like you! At least i can run away without being noticed!" She said laughing. Then they left while holding hand. So Hee liked holding hands with taehyung because she was always afraid of being left alone.

 blood-ep-15-ji-sang-and-ri-ta-hold-hands --- SOOO CUTE

--- 2 days later---

 

 i saw taehyung waiting for me outside of the gate from school. I thought i should punish him for making me wait an hour 2 days ago. As I was walking to school i grabbed this guy and started walking with him ignoring taehyung. He saw us and clearly ignored me, i knew he was mad but it was kinda funny.

 

I saw her but i was going to tell her something important but I saw her walking in with the guy i hate the most. So i clearly ignored them.

 

"Where is taehyung?" i asked joy. she didn't know either she was woundering where Jr was also. We figured they ditched school togther.

--- later that day ---

I ditched school with my friend Jr and we went to eat dubbokki, jajamyeong, and let to myeongdong to get some dragons beard. It was super fun, then me and Jr went home.

 

As we got home I was exhausted. I went to take a shower then I went to bed.

 

--- the next day ---

 

When I got to school I saw So Hee i was going to go to her but one of the teachers saw me and i got in big trouble. One of the teacher pulled me aside and made me run five miles. It was pain but at least I won't ditch for now haha.

 

As i got in to class it was super hot i was sweating so much my whole shirt was soaked. Everyone was looking at me but i went straight to my seat next to So Hee.

11357881_1698970036997981_966677358_n.jp

 

When i sat down i could hear her giggling. I turned to her and stared her down which was really funny as she had a look like she was scared to death hahaha. Then i smiled at her.

 

As the bell rang I asked So Hee if she wanted me to walk her home. She obviously said yes.

 

"Hey how's you and your boyfriend BAEKHYUN hmmmm...?" i said

 

"None of your buisness looser! How was your miles hmm.. you should have ran five more!" So hee said.

 

"Why are you blushing soo much do you like him that much?!" I laughed at her. We reached her house as she was leaving I took her hand and pulled her back. I kissed her....

medley1.jpg