The Kiss

Distinctive Love

Four years later

----

Taehyun and So Hee eventually moved in together after graduation.

They traveled the world together and found a way to understand one better.

As the time flew by they started to grow feelings for one another. They knew it themselves but they never confirmed anything.

As they grew closer together they started to build up the confidence to tell one another how they felt.

----

“So Hee wake up! Come on we are late to work! We finally got a job in Seoul let’s go!” said taehyun

“Okay. Okay I’ll wake up.” Said So hee

“Where do you want to go eat later I will treat?” Taehyun said

“Anywhere is fine as long as it taste good and is affordable.” said So Hee

Hurry! Hurry!

----

So Hee P.O.V

----

I remember getting on to the subway. I believed I was going to be late on my first day of work.

As I stepped into my work place, I recognized a familiar face. He looked so familiar, but I just don’t remember where.

“So Hee!” I heard someone shout my name. I turned around and he came up to me. Who is this man I thought to myself. I smiled and said hi anyways.

“So Hee! Remember me? It’s Baekhyun! Do you not recall? Remember that day when you pulled my and we walked to class together?

“OHH! I remember now! How have you been doing? So you became a teacher too.”

“Yeah, I didn’t expect to be a teacher it just sort of happened.” Baekhyun said. So how is life? Are you dating anybody?

“Hmmm… No I just live with Taehyun, do you remember him? He was in our class, we sat next to each other.”

“The guy who stole you first kiss, who was supposed to be me.” Baekhyun mumbled to himself.

“Huh? Did you say some something?

“Oh no anyways catch you later.”

---

Taehyun p.o.v

---

So many things are going in my mind. I have to find the best place in to eat with So Hee I don’t know if my plans are going to work out.

Better get to work.

As soon as I get to work I am 1 minute late, what a bad day.

Sorry! Sorry! I’m late Sorry! Eventually they let me off the hook. My dream was to own my own business and be successful, but this is only the start.

Oh well better get to work.

---

Taehyun and So Hee text.

--

T- So Hee meet me up at Kim’s Old Fashioned restraint at 9p.m. don’t be late!

S- Okay see you there hyun.

T- Oh.. I left something for you; I left it in your office. Hope you like it.

T- Okay.. Okay.. see you there

---

So Hee p.o.v

--

OMG! I’m running late!!

As I went into my office I saw what he left me. It’s a dress. It’s beautiful.

When I arrived at the restaurant it was pitch black. I thought everyone died or something. I was about to leave then the lights went on.

The piano started playing and the light was leading me to a place. It led me to Taehyun.

--

TA DA! Do you like it I was having the hardest time planning this. Said Taehyun.

I started crying. This is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me. Thanks Taehyun.

Taehyun wiped So Hee’s tears and smiled. Awe.. Little baby don’t cry.

When Taehyun wiped her tears, his heart started to beat faster. As their faces came close together he leaned in for a kiss. She pulled away. She stared at him. He leaned in again kissing her.

Later on Taehyun said, “Remember that one night I kissed you and you slapped me. Well this time I really mean it. I love you.

“I slapped you because you needed to be slapped… But I’ve been having the same feelings as you for a long time. I figured I wouldn’t know what to do without you in my life.” So Hee said.