Friends

Distinctive Love

One day I was walking down Insadong when I started to notice this old man was stalking me. I believe he was in his thirties. After a while of him stalking me I ran for my life, but he caught up to me and he dragged me into an alley. He took my bag and threw it on the floor; he then punched me in my stomach. It hurt like hell and then he threw me on the floor, I was so scared.

 

Luckily this guy came to help. He barely knew how to fight he was getting punched left to right; I saw a piece of wood and threw it at that stalker. Then he came after me but that guy who was helping be kicked his face enough to get us away.

 

We ran as fast as we could to get away from that creep. Then that guy fainted, I didn’t know what to do. He was all bloodied up. I looked at his face closely as I realized it was Taehyung.

 

I sat him at a bench and I ran to the pharmacy to get some medicine. I didn’t know where he lived so I brought him home with me. I set up a bed on the floor in my room; I had to be very quiet about this because my parents were sleeping.

 

I applied the medicine on his face then went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning he wasn’t there, as I went to the bathroom I noticed there was band aids on me. He must have put it on me when I was sleeping. I also noticed there was a note; it said “Be careful next time, be home before nine.” It made me laugh.

 

 

His P.O.V

 

I was trying to find a good dubbukki place to eat, and then I saw this creep grab this girl. It was kind of scary because I did not know how to fight. I honestly am weak.

 

I went after them, I saw him punch her in her stomach. It looked like a lot of pain.

 

I took a breath and ran and pushed that guy off of her. Then he got on top of me and started to beat me up. It hurt like if your pinky toe hit the table.  I was glad that girl hit him with wood. I would have honestly died.

 

We quickly ran away after I kicked him in the face making him unconscious.  While we were running I fainted like fool. I then woke up and found myself in So Hee’s bedroom. I quickly was going to leave but I saw some cuts and bruises on her face and I remembered she got hit in the stomach. I put ointment on her cut and Solonpas on her bruises then I left.

 

Her P.O.V

 

 

I got ready for school and left the house. When I got to school I saw Taehyung waiting for me. As I walked up to him I noticed everyone looking at us awkwardly.

 

“What do you want?” I said

 

“Oh thanks for yesterday, hope you are feeling better.” He said patting my head.

 

“You are welcome” I said. OMG! Am I blushing calm down.

 

“See you later in class.” Taehyung said.

 

As I walked to class everyone was asking if we were dating, and asked what happened to us yesterday. I ignored everything and said nothing happened between us.

 

When I went to English class I punched him in the arm. He obviously had bruises everywhere. He looked okay to me but had some cuts on his face.

 

I quickly told to him that we should be friends and he agreed. We introduced ourselves even though we knew each other already.

 

After school I dragged him to eat ice cream with me. It was delicious, I treated him for helping me yesterday.

 

“Where do you live, I’ll walk you home?” I asked

 

“Why do you want to be alone with me or something, you wanna make out? He jokingly said.

 

“What no! Forget it!” I said. I walked away from him. He ran after me and said he was just messing with me. After that he took me home.

 

I got ready to go to sleep. I was thinking in my head that I finally found someone to talk to and a friend. I had a nice feeling and fell asleep.