New beginnings

Distinctive Love

August 13, 2011

It was a nice warm day, it was the first day of school, it was freshman year. On the first day of school I wore a white long sleeved shirt with black shorts. I wanted to look nice and fresh for the big day.

3ceeca15c84ab0ba80398d7a9059adb2.jpg      <--- Such a beautiful creature

When I first arrived at school I accidentally bumped into this girl, her name was So Hee, Yoon So Hee, she didn’t sound like a nice person, but she was the prettiest girl at school you could say. After our first meeting by bumping into each other, I noticed that we had the same classes and we sat next to each in math and English class.

 

---

 

So Hee’s P.O.V

 

I woke up, it was really early, hopefully today was going to be a perfect day for me. I could not find the right clothes for me on the first day of school. My room was a mess and I didn’t even finish my hair, I look like crap. Eventually I ran out of time and ran for the subway to catch the train.

11311471_403307063206365_623702933_n.jpg   <--- SO PRETTY <3

Finally, I was at school everything was going good until this one kid bumped into me. It was horrible, he ruined my day. I dropped all my stuff and the bell just rang too. I rushed to pick up my stuff then ran to class. I saw that boy who bumped into me and didn’t even bother to help me pick up the stuff I dropped because of him. I saw him in all of my classes, what a jerk. We sat next to each other, we had to write in English class. I noticed all of my pencils and pens were gone so I asked him if I could borrow his.

 

 “Hey, umm Taehyung do you have a pen or pencil I could borrow?” I asked

 

“Sure which one do you want?” He asked.

 

“The pencil, thank you.” I said.

 

After that school was out and I just wanted to go home and rest. It was the worst day ever, everything went wrong. None of my friends were in my classes and I didn’t even get to hang out with them today because I was late.

 

---

 

I decided to go out and get some ice cream because of this hot day. Also it makes me so relaxed. I asked Joy, my best friend if she wanted to come and hang out with me but she couldn’t. She was too busy like everyone else was. I just went by myself.

 

I went Honey Honey ice cream parlor. I got the Green Tea Macchiato, it tasted like heaven. As I was buying the ice cream I saw that same guy who bumped into me at school, he was buying the Anything Chocolate.  I quickly left the store and hid my face so he wouldn’t recognize me.

 

His P.O.V

 

I was so bored out of my mind when I got home. I remembered this girl gave me a cupond to this ice cream place sounds pretty good. I should call Jr my best friend to see if he wants to hang out with me.

 

“ Jr do you want to hang out with me?” I asked

 

“I can’t hang out today; I am grounded for the week because I skipped school today.” Jr said

 

“Stupid, okay fine bye” I said. I guess I will still go anyways because it sounds good. While I went in the store I saw a girl that looked familiar. She kept staring at me but I just ignored, quickly after that she left.

 

 As I was walking home I was worried about how tomorrow would go. I don’t even have any friends yet, I’ll probably just wait it out and hang out at the library or something.

 

Again I saw that girl again I thought she was stalking me, but she was not even following me. As a coincidence she lived near me in the next apartment building. It felt like a nice feeling seeing her.

 

It was night time and I was ready to move on from the past and make a new future ahead of me. It was a new beginning for my life and I was ready for it. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

---

This was probably the most boringest story, for real though. Hope ya likeie. Even Jr thinks it was boring. sad life

tumblr_nr88yxTU131toro8yo5_540.gif