"It can't be her... Can it?"

"Found ya..."

"Kim." Hyejeong repeated

"...yes, is there something wrong?" Seolhyun asked 

Hyejeong stood there with many thoughts and of course, she didn't hear Seolhyun. Yuna noticed the change in her best friend she walked over and said

"Seolhyun-ah, let's take a walk. Is that ok?"

"sure, but... class is about to start, no?" Seolhyun answered 

"Don't worry, we'll be back in time." Yuna answered.

"Hyejeong-ah"

"...hm?"

"Take your time." Yuna told the tall red hair girl

Hyejeong chuckled

"I said I was going to take a break, didn't I?" Hyejeong told Yuna. Unexpectedly Seolhyun made eye contact with Hyejeong and she felt a rush of heat from her body, then she broke the eye contact and walked out with Yuna. Hyejeong stood there still thinking about what Seolhyun said and thought to herself

"It can't be her... Can it?"

 

Meanwhile in the hallway...

along with Seolhyun is the White Knight showing her the school and between hallways Seolhyun can hear comments like "who is she?" "wah, she's a beauty" "She's with the White Knight... So jealous of her..." Seolhyun felt nervous so she hid her face which caught Yuna's attention. Without hesitation Yuna grab a hold of Seolhyun's hand and looked at the girl with comforting eyes as if she's telling her with her eyes that its ok, I'm here. Seolhyun gave her a smile where cause the whole hallway to roar again because of the skinship she had received from the White Knight. 

"Are you ready?" 

"...huh?"

"LET'S GO!" just like that Yuna dragged Seolhyun and escaped the crowd within a blink of an eye. Yuna dragged the poor girl all the way to the roof. To Yuna's surprise the new girl kept up with her and not wheezing at all. 

"You have a good endurance little one," Yuna broke the silence

"...ah, that's because I always workout so I can keep my figure." Seolhyun answered.

"ah, I see. Good job." Yuna answered 

"... Is Hyejeong Unnie ok?" Seolhyun asked out of no where.

"oh, you like her?" Yuna asked back

"No, well, yes... uhm I-" Seolhyun stopped when she saw a laughing Yuna 

"UNNIE!" Seolhyun yelled

"I'm sorry, you're so cute hahaha~ " Yuna answered back with tears in her eyes.

"ah~ why would you do that ~ " Seolhyun complained

"It just you seem to take an interest in her." Yuna answered 

"well, of course I would! She saved my life just moments ago, TWICE too!" 

"Ah, that's right, she cushioned your fall, heh heh" 

"Yes, she did..." Seolhyun suddenly had this worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Yuna asked

"...nothing, its just Hyejeong Unnie's smile... It seems empty."

Seolhyun answered back. Yuna was shocked about how sharp Seolhyun's observation skills were.

"What do you mean by empty?" Yuna asked pretending not to know what Seolhyun's talking about.

"It's just her smile, and her warmth doesn't match." Seolhyun answered sincerely.

"hmm~ I see you're REALLY interested in her." Yuna answered swiftly.

"... and I kind of overheard your conversation before too." Seolhyun said nervously 

"what conversation?" 

"The one where you and Hyejeong Unnie had just before you saved me from the crowded girls."

Yuna's expression suddenly changed and she had her right hand on the wall and pinned Seolhyun against the wall. the younger girl was shocked and looked straight into Yuna's eyes not daring to speak another word.

"what did you hear?" Yuna asked in a cold voice.

Seolhyun was taken back and a bit scared because of the new image Yuna had presented.

"I didn't mean to listen to your conversations... I only heard that part where Hyejeong Unnie was searching for someone and that the girl had the surname of Kim and the kiss on the cheek she gave Hyejeong Unnie."

"So basically everything." Yuna returned to her soft and kind voice.

"... I guess?" Seolhyun answered back.

"It's exactly as you heard, she's searching for her love 6 yeras ago." Yuna told the new girl.

"Hyejeong was a girl filled with hope and life 2 years ago, but lately she's been very down and tired, maybe because she's done looking for the girl of her dreams, or she might simply have given up. She did find similar ones along the way, but none of them were the same." 

Seolhyun listened to the story Yuna has told and felt a sharp pain near her chest and head, she didn't know why or how but what she does know is that this Hyejeong girl feels familiar. Not very sure of her sense Seolhyun kept quiet until Yuna finished her story of Hyejeong. 

"Seolhyun-ah, your surname is Kim right?"

"yes, why?"

"Do you remember anything like that happening in your life? in your early ages?"

Seolhyun hesitated and tried to think about her past but unexpectedly her head started to feel strange, and she massaged her temples.

"Are you ok? Seolhyun, are y-"

just then Seolhyun has collapsed on the cold roof. Yuna was surprised and taken back she knew she can't carry this girl on her own so she called her best friend 

"Hyejeong-ah pick up, please please please."

"Hello?" Hyejeong finally answered

"Get on the roof now."

"Why?" 

"NOW." Yuna hung up

surprised by the call Hyejeong knew something was wrong she put down her phone and dashed to the roof top. Once she arrived she saw a pale Yuna next to a girl lying down. as she walked closer she saw that girl was none other than Seolhyun. 

"Hyejeong g-"

"Yuna-ah, get to class now, and I'll take care of her while you cover for me in class." Hyejeong said softly. Yuna was surprised how Hyejeong took over the situation so quick but decides to go with it.

"ok." Yuna answered while going back to class. Hyejeong looked at the girl on the floor and thought to herself "aren't you a load of trouble? This is the second time I had to help you up the floor." and with that Hyejeong picked the girl up and walked towards the nurse's office.

 

Few mintues later:

Hyejeong and Seolhyun had arrived to the nurse's office

"Is anyone in here?" Hyejeong asked.

No one responsed.

"Well, that's a damn shame, no one's here." Hyejeong though to herself. Then she put the new girl on the bed and covered her with sheets from the end of the bed. She then took out her phone to text Yuna

"She's in the office now, I'll be back ASAP"

minute later Yuna replied

"alright."

as Hyejeong was about to head out she heard whispers from the sleeping girl so she got closer and looked at the new girl with fascinated eyes within a few mintues she saw tears forming in the corner of the sleeping girl.

"why is she crying?..." hyejeong thought to herself while walking towards the desk to get a tissue for the new girl as she dry the tears for the new girl suddenly Seolhyun yelled

"Stop!" Hyejeong was taken back she stopped whatever she was doing and looked at the girl with startled eyes.

"stop! I don't want to leave yet! Please, please!" 

"Where are you going Miss careless?" Hyejeong thought to herself and as she watch the scene in front of her.

More tears were forming from the new girl's eyes Hyejeong watched as Seolhyun's tears fell onto the pillow. Just when Hyejeong was about to wipe the tears away from Seolhyun's eyes Seolhyun opened her sparkling watery eyes and sat up causing the red hair girl to lose her balance and fell to the floor.

"ow.." Hyejeong spoke 

Seolhyun was startled she didn't know where she was and how she got here. 

"Where am I?..." Seolhyun spoke wihtout knowing 

"You're in the Nurse's office, little one." A soft voice replied

"...Who's there?...and where are you?.." Seolhyun asked with a uncertain tone.

"Down here." Hyejeong raised one of her hand and waved towards the young girl. the younger girl took a peek and saw a red hair girl on the floor, and not long did she realize the girl was none other than Hyejeong.

"Hyejeong Unnie, why are you on the floor?" Seolhyun asked unknowing what had happened.

"Haha I wonder why?~" Hyejeong played with her words which cause the younger girl to be more confused. 

"Anyways, are you good enough to go back to class now?" Hyejeong asked the girl with her soft voice.

"yes, I think I am ok now."

"Well let's go back to class then :)" Hyejeong said with a bright smile. Seolhyun's heart skipped a beat and she felt the heat rush again, she looked away with her red cheeks

"Are you still not feeling well? Your cheeks are really red, maybe we should get your temperature checked?" Without further movement Hyejeong closed her eyes and cupped Seolhyun's face and pressed her forehead against Seolhyun's to see if the younger girl has a fever or not. Seolhyun was even more surprised when she saw Hyejeong's hand cupping her face, she wanted to tell the girl she was fine but something stopped her to do so and let the red hair girl do what she was going to do and now what seolhyun see in front of her face was Hyejeong's flawless face just inches away she couldn't think of anything but to just stare at the girl. Then Hyejeong opend her eyes and to her surprise she saw the younger girl looking straight into her eyes as if they were using only their eyes to talk to each other.

 

"SHIN. HYEJEONG!!!" 

upon hearing that Hyejeong let go of Seolhyun and both looked at the door to see a angry Yuna standing in the door way.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! YOU SAID YO-"

"will be back as soon as possible ;)" Hyejeong winked

which set the angry Yuna on fire and as Yuna stomped over to Seolhyun's bedside to try and grab a hold of Hyejeong the sneaky Hyejeong turned around and embraced the Blonde girl with her arms from her back and put her head on the blonde gir's left shoulder. and whispered

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting." 

this send chills down Yuna's back and made her chill out also. She stood there with bright red cheeks. 

"Hey little one,"

"...yes?" 

"Let's get to class before Yuna snaps out of it." 

"..o..ok" Seolhyun stood up and bowed to Yuna with an apologitic look and walked over to Hyejeong. The two girls walked down the hallway where every girl was looking at them with admiring eyes. Seolhyun over heard one girl saying "how is she with two of the knights in one day" all of a sudden she felt all eyes were on her and she held her head down and kept walking until she bumped into the girl that was in front of her. She looked up and she saw Hyejeong's face inches away from hers...again. But this time is different. This time Seolhyun saw warmth in Hyejeong's beautiful brown eyes and felt secrue once she had seen her eyes before she can return anything to hyejeong's kindness, Hyejeong turned around and said

"Don't mind." 

These two words have ensured Seolhyun that no matter what happeneds, the girl in front of her will always be there for her ups and downs.

"Yes." Seolhyun answered back with a bright smile and without knowing she ran and caught up with her crush that was separated from her 6 years ago.