Things only we understand

"Found ya..."

Hyejeong's POV

"Seolhyun-ah, Seolhyun! Kim Seolhyun!!" I kept on calling her name but no response at all. I bent down and carried her to my bed again, I carefully took off her wet clothes and changed her into the extra clothes i took out before.

"Why am I so worked up?" I thought to myself immediately.

"It's just Seolhyun, who I met about 3 weeks ago this doesn't prove anything about the person I'm searching for though... Although she did say the same thing as her when handed me the hand-warmer and that kiss she just gave me...I don't want to be tricked and be heartbroken.... again." I thought to myself while looking at Seolhyun's white pale face filled with tears. I moved the strands of hair that was on her cheek

"I want to tell you that you're the one I'm searching for, but I'm afraid I'm still not strong enough for you...yet. I can't afford to be tricked again, I can't afford to give anymore energy to the wrong person... I'm sorry..." I spoke within myself telling both me and Seolhyun that I'm not 100% ready yet. I stood up and covered the younger girl with my blankets and quietly walked downstairs. 

 

*buzzzz buzzzz* 

The doorbell buzzed, I sat in the living room not moving an inch. Just sitting there with my head up starring at the ceiling.

 

*Door opened*

Rushed footsteps can be heard, but as I listened carefully I let my guard down knowing the fact that those are Yuna's footsteps. So I starred at the ceiling again

"YAH SHIN HYEJEONG! DOES YOUR CELLPHONE NOT WORK? I CALLED YOU A MILLION TIMES WHY WON'T YOU PICK THE DAMN UP? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???" Is what I imagined Yuna would say, but instead she came over quietly and sat next to me lifted her head and starred at the ceiling with me. No yelling, no words, no nothing. 

"...Yu-"

"Hush, I'm trying to see what you're looking at that is SOOOOO interesting that you won't even move your to open the door for me." Yuna said calmly. 

I facepalmed myself, I can't believe this girl just said that! How would I know that she was coming? How would I know if she decides to drop by and say hi to my parents and How onfreaking EARTH would I know SHE was the one buzzing the door? I could feel the heat that was rushing to my face.

"you see... I had encounter many things today." I answered with the most calm voice as I possibly can. 

"Like not opening the door for me?" Yuna said angrily.

"..."

I couldn't reply anything, normally I would do something to Yuna that makes her feel like I'm teasing her, but today I just didn't find the energy to.

I lifted my arm to cover my eyes hoping to escape this reality. Then I thought of Seolhyun and how she's still in my room sleeping, while her parents are probably going crazy. I jumped up and ran upstairs grabbed her phone and ran downstairs and started searching for her parents' contact. 

 

"...Did you just seriously leave me and grabbed Seolhyun's pho-.....ne? Shin Hyejeong, why do you have the little one's phone? Did you kid-"

"you had class president meeting today so I followed her to apologize AND maybe to hang out with her but to my surprise she went to the playground where I met my mysterious lover who never told me her name and stood there and complained to nobody about how she was being a little jealous because of our clsoe friendship when she knows that she shouldn't be and so I sneaked up on her and surprised her and asked why did she come to this specific park to rant, she tried to remember why and fainted for some reason then I carried her to my room and let her rest to get better then she woke up but she found my little notebook where I kept ALL my old stuff from my mysterious lover and she freaked out and changed into a totally different person and pinned me on the wall and kissed me on the cheek because she somehow remember something and went bizzar and then fainted again, so I changed her into more comfortable clothes and let her rest upstairs now then I walked down here and you came in with THE most sarcastic comeback ever and asked my very irrelevant questions where I decided to stop you right there and tell you how the rest of my day went." 

 

Yuna looked at me with her eyes and mouth wide open, I looked at her and she was still looking at me like I have 6 heads

"You can breathe now." 

"-sigh- wow." Yuna finally manage to say something. 

"That's all I get for that wonderful speech?" I said irritatedly.

"I never knew you can talk so much and so fast! Maybe I should've asked you to be secretary. " Yuna answered back

"That's not the point, are you even listening? The point I was tr-" 

"Trying to make was that Seolhyun have a very high chance of being your mysterious lover that appeared 6 years ago and now she's upstairs resting because you kidnapped her to your house without knowing where she lives, and now you're looking through her phone for her parents' contacts so you can call them and tell them that she'll be spending the night here." 

"...yes, but I can't find her parents' contacts and no I did not kidnap her. FYI" I answered back. 

 

 

"PUAHAHAHA" me and Yuna both laughed,

"That was impressive detective Seo." I told Yuna

"I'm no detective, I'm just your best friend who knows you inside out." Yuna said with a smile. She looked into my eyes, I swear she looked so beautiful with her red beanie and black scarf. Then I realized that I was looking at her for too long so I broke the eye contact and continued to search for Seolhyun's top contact. Yuna noticed the change in me so she decided to stand up and walk upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"To see if the little one's awake." 

"Thanks :)" 

"I'm looking out for her, not you. :P" She stuck her tongue at me and went upstairs.

"Love you~" I said 

"Love you too." Yuna replied, closing the door behind her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hi my lovely readers, how's the story so far? Lovin it? ;) I hope you are :) I'm very thankful for your supports and comments it gives me hope and strength, I hope you can read til the end of the story ( Which is not very soon ) and in the very next chapter I will be introducing Mina into the story, please look forward to that and also! PLEASE leave your thoughts and comments on the comment bar below and  I will make sure to read all of them and try to reply to all so i get interactions with you guys. So please, leave your precious comments and time for me <3 

 

Guess who this quote belongs to? 

"I don't regret the things I did wrong, I regret the good things I did for the wrong people."