"I think we've met before... right?"

"Found ya..."

Hyejeong had carried Seolhyun to her house and unexpectedly no one was home. Then she took Seolhyun onto the second floor where her room is and settled the unconcsious girl into her cold bed. She tucked her in and made sure that she can breathe from the thick blankets. Then Hyejeong ran downstairs and started to cook some food for the skinny girl. Once the food was done Hyejeong went back upstairs.

Seolhyun's POV 

I opened my eyes and I starred at the ceiling of someone's house and I couldn't stop my head from hurting too. It was freezing, and not to mention I fell in the snow too. Just then I heard footsteps, I didn't know what to do so I closed my eyes again and waited for the sound to be gone, shivering in place. To my surprise the footsteps got closer and a door was opened. 

"you're still knocked out?...hmm... what if the food gets cold?..." I heard soomeone talking to herself, then they walked over to the big brown wardrobe to get something. I peeked under the thick blankets and all I saw was a slim figure with long black peacoat over them. Then she turn around and I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Hyejeong Unnie! She was so elegant and cute with her white circle scarf. WAIT, Is this her house?! why am I in unnie's house? and I'm in her bed?! Did she carry me to her bed?...

 

 

Just then Hyejeong took out two pairs of clean clothes, then took off her thick black jacket and started to change in her room, the startled Seolhyun was shocked so she covered her eyes with her hands, from time to time she peeked at the girl that was changing in front of her and admiring her beauty.

 

"Was her body soft? was it warm?" the question from her classmates on her first day popped up upon seeing Hyejeong's body. Despite the cold, the embarrassed Seolhyun sat up and ruffled her hair speaking at the same time

"yah, Kim Seolhyun what the hell are you thinking??!" Seolhyun Yelled towards Hyejeong.

"WAH!" Hyejeong yelled back with surprise.

 

Silence has fell on them again...

But this time the girls were just looking at each other with no movements or whatsoever. 

Seolhyun jumped off Hyejeong's bed and tried to walked towards Hyejeong 

 

"SEOLHYUN-AH WATCH OU-"

Hyejeong didn't finish her sentence while the clumbsy Seolhyun was unaware of her surrounding as she jumped off the bed she tripped on her own bookbag that was right next to the leg of the bed, Hyejeong ran over quickly and without knowing she did the best she could to prevent the girl from falling, but to her surprise she lost her balance that made both of them fall on top of each other, Hyejeong on the bottom and Seolhyun above her.

"mmh~" Hyejeong moaned.

"I'm so sorr-" Seolhyun couldn't finish her sentence because she was stunned by the sight in front of her. Hyejeong was only wearing a black bra and her black . The little Seolhyun was flustered with the view so she tried to move her leg but what she gets was another moan from Hyejeong. Which drove the young one crazy.

"... Stop moving your leg for now please." Hyejeong said shyly while looking away. her cheeks were pinkish-red 

"ah.. sure. I'm sorry Unnie." the shy Seolhyun then quickly jumped of Hyejeong and helped her up from the floor. Hyejeong's expression didn't look so bright which caused the younger one to notice.

"Are you ok unnie?" 

"yes! I am ok!" startled by the question Hyejeong answered with an unnatural high pitched voice. earning a laugh from the younger one.

"What are you laughing at?" Hyejeong asked

"unnie you're too cute!!" seolhyun answered back while enjoying this very moment where her crush is only wearing a black bra and her . Hyejeong hurried off to her clothes and wore a more comfortable oversized T-shirt and shorts to cover her self up.  The younger girl watched as her crush threw on some clothes and ran downstairs. 

"Ah-choo!" Seolhyun sneezed again shiverring in place. She walked around the room and the room was very simple she looked around and all she saw was pictures of little Hyejeong. 

"wah~ she's really pretty." Seolhyun thought to herself while sniffling her running nose. As she walked around the room she noticed a small eyecatching journal on Hyejeong's desk and the cover was a selca of little Hyejeong and another younger girl. Seolhyun felt chills running down her spine, she kept on looking at the picture and she felt this weird sensation from her body. Its as if her body was trying to tell her something but something else is stopping her body from doing so. As she starred into the picture more and more her head started to send vibration-like pain to her brain, she closed her eyes and covered her ears  while trying to push away the pain but to her surprise she remembered something that she had never thought she would remember....

 

Downstairs~

Hyejeong's POV

"SHIN HYEJEONG ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! AND WHAT WAS THAT MOAN?! UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, OH AND HOW YOU REACTED TO HER QUESTION UGH...." I cursed myself in my head as I walked down the stairs knowing the fact that Seolhyun will probably think I'm weird now...

All of a sudden.

*Clattering* *Thud* *Wind Blowing* 

"What is going on upstairs?..." I dashed upstairs half worried and half scared. I opened the door and I saw a standing Seolhyun looking at my journal eyes filled with tear, the fragile girl was shiverring in place and looked towards my way. The moment she looked this way my body couldn't move and my brain couldn't think. Its as if her eyes were throwing spears towards me telling me to not move or else. 

"Seolh-"

"...Unnie." 

I stayed silent looking at the younger girl with fear.

"Where did you get this hand-warmer?" the pale fragile girl asked while holding the hand-warmer I received 6 years ago from her (Seolhyun).

I looked at the hand-warmer and said

"I got it from a girl." I answered as calmly as I possibly can.

"...A girl? Where?" Seolhyun asked while walking towards me.

"the park where you fainted." I answered while backing up. I've never seen Seolhyun like this before, she was always shy and avoiding my eye contact most of the time, but today the Seolhyun I saw is a totally different person, her presence, her words, her eyes, its as if she were a lone wolf who's crying for the truth about herself. 

"...why?" I asked with a soft voice. Seolhyun kept on walking towards me while

my back was already against the door. 

She stopped just centimeters away from my body pining me against the wall with no room to breathe or move. Despite the little height difference Seolhyun looked right into my eyes. I could feel her hot breathe and her cold freezing body at the same time, I was going crazy. I didn't know what to do i just stood there and let the younger one lead. 

Just then my phone rang 

"Jesus, thank THANK the lord." I thought. I reached for my phone and looked at who my savior was 

-Yuna <3-  My phone showed. 

"Ah, Yuna I owe you one again..." I thought to myself. When I was about to answer Yuna's call Seolhyun's cold pale hand grabbed a hold of my phone and my hand then she moved them aside leaving my gaze right into her's again. 

"Seolhyun I should an-" 

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. My head was spinning round and round bringing me back to the same scene 6 years ago, this kiss felt exactly the same as the kiss from 6 years ago, her lips were so soft and cold, her other hand was on my right shoulder and her whole body was leaning against me now. I didn't know how to feel or how to react. The person I've been searching for over 6 years is right in front me...what do I do..? Tears ran down my face without my permission. Seolhyun finally lifted her lips off my cheek only to find the crystal like tear rolling down my face. Even so, she looked straight into my eyes and said

 

 

"I think we've met before... right?" 

 

My phone kept on ringing until Seolhyun was completely unconscious on top of me.

 

 

Author's note:

Hey my lovely readers thank you for showing support along the way :) I hope you're enjoying the story so far, Leave your comments about your thoughts on the story and suggestions, who know? I might just grab one and use it for my story :) I will def give you credit too ^~^ hope to hear from alot of you out there :) thank you <3