"I think I'm ready."

"Found ya..."

Hyejeong's House

Hyejeong got home she immediately went to the couch and laid down looking at her blank ceiling again. Not long after she heard footsteps coming from the second floor, so she sat up and to find a Mina walking down the stairs.

"oh, you're leaving now?" Hyejeong asked Mina

"yea... It's getting late I think I'll head home now." 

"Alright, let's get you home." Hyejeong got up while grabbing her car keys.

"OH no its ok, I'll take a cab home, so it'll be easier for you." Mina explained

"Are you sure? It's dark out there..." hyejeong questioned

"Don't worry! and besides you have someone to take care of, don't you?" Mina hinted Hyejeong that Seolhyun's still upstairs. 

"haha~ of course I do how can I ever forget?" hyejeong answered back.

"Hyejeong-shi do you think you can do me a favor?" Mina suddenly asked

"Can you tell Yuna-shi that I'm really sorry about what happened before?"

"I can~ BUT shouldn't you tell her that yourself?" hyejeong answered back.

"But I don't know her and I don't even have her number." Mina pouted.

"But I do ;)" Hyejeong showed Mina her phone with Yuna's number on it. Then gave the short girl Yuna's phone number. 

"Make sure that you don't give her number to other girls from our school." Hyejeong suddenly added.

"...why?" Mina asked with concern.

"Let's just say... She's loved by many ^~^" Hyejeong finished her sentence just when the cab got here for Mina.

"Have a safe trip home, and don't worry Seolhyun is safe here with me." Hyejeong walked Mina outside of her house and see the taxi drive off then walked back in the house. As Hyejeong walked in her house she saw the food she made 5 hours ago sitting there on the kitchen table and thought of the girl upstairs so she decided to re-heat the food and take it upstairs for Seolhyun. 

 

*Knock Knock*

Hyejeong entered her room with food in her hands and closed the door behind her, walked like a cat quietly to her bedside and settled the food next to her bed. Then grabbed the chair and sat next to Seolhyun. Just then Seolhyun sat up and looked at Hyejeong with very soft eyes and said

"thank you, Unnie." 

Hyejeong was surprised, she didn't know why the younger girl suddenly thanked her so she joked around and said

"you didn't even eat the food yet, hahah" 

"I don't have to eat it to know :)" Seolhyun replied. 

Hyejeong knew the younger girl was very good academically but she didn't know she was THAT good so she blushed a little so she turned her head towards the window hoping Seolhyun didn't see it.

 

Seolhyun's POV

I TOTALLY saw her blush, no joke. C'mon it was so obvious... but anyways, it was cute I loved it heheh.

 

"ah-em, anyways you're hungry aren't you?" Hyejeong asked Seolhyun

"no, I'm go-" 

-Stomach growls- 

"...... HAHAHAH ok, you're not a good liar. Check" Hyejeong said while looking at the younger girl. Then she grabbed the food on the table and held it in front of Seolhyun's face and started to feed the younger girl.

"say 'ah~'" Hyejeong told the younger girl. 

Seolhyun looked at Hyejeong and then looked away blushing too. She didn't know what to do so she told Hyejeong

"...I can do it myself..." 

"Well, its hot so be careful... " Hyejeong then handed over the bowl to younger one and their hands touched. both were flustered looked away and blushed. Then Seolhyun got up and started to change into her wet clothes

"...What are you doing?" Hyejeong asked the wabbling girl

"Getting ready to go home, It'll be a bother for you if i stay here won't it?" Seolhyun replied.

"Who told you that?"

"Well.. I just guessed. But anyways I think it'll be the best if I g-"

"HYEJEONG-AH~ WE'RE HOOOOMMMEEE~~" A voice came from downstairs.

Both girls looked at each other, then Hyejeong suddenly remembered that her parents are home from vacation today. Another thing Hyejeong realized is that Seolhyun's still here and without permission Hyejeong can't really bring anyone into her house because of what happened before. So Hyejeong turned around and looked at Seolhyun

"Yah, get in the bed."

Seolhyun looked at Hyejeong with puzzled eyes while holding her wet clothes. 

"Why?... I was just about to leaave..." 

"OOOOOH my god. You girl, need to get in bed before I make you." Hyejeong exclaimed while she heard footsteps coming up the stiars.

Seolhyun was shocked by how Hyejeong changed in just one second this is the Hyejeong that she's never seen before. It's like she's back to the little girl she knew before so she stood there looking at the girl not moving at all. 

"Hyejeong-ah are you asleep?" Mrs.Shin asked her daughter.

Hyejeong didn't dare to response.

"...ok I guess i have to do this myself then?" Hyejeong looked at the younger girl smirked at her and grabbed her by the wrist pulled her in her embrace and Hyejeong tossed both of them onto her bed and still holding Seolhyun in her embrace shut off the light and pretend to be asleep. Just at that moment Hyejeong's mother opened the door to discover nothing but darkness in the room. 

"oh.. I guess she's asleep...Good night Hyejeong-ah" Closing the door behind her.

"night mom~" Hyejeong whispered under her breath.

 

Seolhyun's POV

"Oh my god... oh my god, what do I do? she's holding me and not to mention she grabbed me and hugged me and I'm on her body again AND in her bed... OK, Kim Seolhyun calm down calm down you can handle this...."

Just then Unnie squeezed me tightly

"OMG I CAN'T HANDLE THIS, WHERE IN THE WORLD DID I GET THE CONFIDENCE FROM?" I kept on repeating the same phrases over and over again.

"Just a little bit longer, I'm sorry i took control so quick." Unnie apologized.

"oh no no no! it's totally ok!" I answered back with an unnatrual tone. 

Then we stayed silent I can feel Unnie's warmth through her thick clothes she was so warm and soft... and smelled soooo~ nice. So I burried my face into her chest and I heard her heartbeat, it was at a steady pace before, but once I hugged her more tightly her heart began to race for some unknown reason. I felt my heart racing and my head was getting warm but my body is doing the opposite, I knew I had to control it because I don't want Hyejeong to know that I'm sick therefore she'll stop hugging me. 

"Seolhyun-ah,"

"...mm?" 

"I need to take a shower... It's getting late, why don't you go to sleep now and we'll talk more tomorrow?" Hyejeong suddenly said.

I didn't want to let go and I didn't want tomorrow to come either, because at that moment I just wanted to hold her and embrace her. nothing more, nothing less.

"...How long will you take to shower?..." I asked unwillingly.

"Idk I never timed myself showering... haha" Hyejeong answered back.

"-cough- is 15 minutes enough?..." I asked her weakly

"I'll be as fast as I can, ok?" Hyejeong unie assured me, hearing those words I felt SO happy it was a happiness where only people in love can understand, she can say something like 'I hate you' and I still feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world. She got up and then walked over to the bathroom, the moment she closed the door. I knew in my head that I'm definitely in love wiht her.

 

Hyejeong's POV

I walked into the bathroom with my cell phone, I closed the door behind me and leaned on it afterwards. 

"God really is playing with me isn't he...?" I said it out loud. Just then I thought of how Seolhyun pleaded me to be quick and the things that happened today. I still couldn't believe that girl was her... and I still had doubts. 

-buzzzz- 

Yuna texted me.

Yuna <3: Hey, how's everything?

Hyejeong: Hey, Seolhyun's fine and I'm just in the bathroom thinking...

Yuna <3: About?....

Hyejeong: If i should love her or not. 

Yuna <3: Is that even a question? haha, are you still in the past? or have you changed?

Hyejeong: .... I reallllllly don't know.

Yuna <3: Well ok let me ask you something, do you like?

Hyejeong: well yea of course! ... as a friend.

Yuna <3: Only? 

Hyejeong: -sigh- I....I think i like her.

Yuna <3: dongdong-ah, every man dies, but not every man lives. You need to give her a chance and let yourself go from the past. Go and tell her that you like her and hold her and ask her on a date! You already know that she's the one but you never asked to make sure because you were afraid. Love the life you live, please, and live the life you once loved. With Seolhyun I'm sure she can give you want you've been looking for because you've waited and searched for over 6 years for her, don't let it go again. Remember dongdong, life must be lived forwards, but can only be understood backwards. I hope you don't regret your choice :)

Hyejeong: I really don't know what I'd do without you Yuna.... i love you so so so so so much, and I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused before... You mean the world to me and don't be afraid to ask me for help because you know I'll help no matter what.

Yuna <3: Make that two.

Hyejeong: huh?

Yuna <3: There are now 2 people that mean the world to you Hyejeong-ah, and one of them is right behind that door.

Hyejeong: Thanks... <3 

Our conversation ended on a good note although I was really hurt by what had happened before yuna's right, life must be lived forward not backwards. I should listen to her and give the girl behind this door a chance...

With that thought I showered and cleaned everything up and walked out again. 

 

Seolhyun was lying in my bed facing the window not moving an inch. 

"Seolhyun-ah, are you asleep?" I asked quietly

she didn't respond, so I put all my stuff down on the chair i was sitting on before and went to her side covered myself with the thick blankets. Then Seolhyun turned around and her face was pale just like the white paint on the wall. I touched her face and it was warm with little beads of sweat on her forehead, then I reached down and touched her arms and body. It was ice cold. I panicked, I grabbed a tissue paper from my desk and wiped the sweat off of her forehead, she seemed to sense my prescence, once I stopped, her face tightened. When I had my hands on her waist her body was relaxed. So after drying her forehead I slipped into the blanket more tried to add more heat from my body, Seolhyun suddenly had her arms around my neck and moved her body closer to mine feeling all the heat my body was giving off. I froze. I didn't know what to do i starred at her white pale face and my thighs were touching her ice-cold body. I was going crazy, I think because of that my body was giving off more heat than usual. I had to admit, I liked her arms around my neck, I didn't know why it just felt familiar to me. Then I rememebered what Yuna had told me before, about how giving this girl a chance and let her free me. I had kept myself from happiness ever since that happened, I didn't know how to live and I didn't know how to love. Yuna was the only one I had, all I thought about everyday was how stupid I am. But now I see another path for me and that path might be the key I've been searching for all these years. Without a doubt, I held her face and lifted up her chin and pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were soft and had a strawberry taste to it, I didn't want to stop but I knew if I continued she would be awake. So I kept myself under control and kissed her cheek instead. 

 

"I think I'm ready now Seolhyun-ah..." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

 

 

 

 

Dear readers:

Sorry for the long wait, I've faced many issues for the past few weeks so please bare with me and hopefully keep on reading my story and see what will happen to these couples :) <3 leave comments, Thank you all and have a wonderful night.