First heart attack

"Found ya..."

"Hyejeong," 

"..."

"Hyejeongie~"

"..."

"YAH, SHIN HYEJEONG!"

"... yes?"

"Don't yes me I called you so many times! What were you thinking?"

"Not you~ and you only called me twice" hyejeong giggled with a wink.

Yuna was furious, she knows Hyejeong is just messing with her but she's still so fired up so she got up stood next to Hyejeong's desk and closed her eyes are took a deep breath in and 

"Yuna," Hyejeong suddenly said.

Yuan opened her eyes and she didn't see hyejeong anywhere, just then she turned around and a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, right there she saw hyejeong's face just inches away from her's. she froze, not daring to move an inch.

"...yes?" Yuna said "calmly" while looking away

Hyejeong suddenly pulled her in and embraced her like Yuna was her favorite teddy bear.

"Thank you..." She whispered. 

"For putting up with me for the past 6 years, but I think I'm going to stop searching now..."

as Hyejeong finishes her sentence the bell rang, and everyone was in their seats Hyejeong had let Yuna go but Yuna stood in place where she couldn't believe what she heard from her best friend, 

"giving up... no.. she can't."

"Hyejeong Y-"

as the teacher walked in he noticed a standing Yuna

"Yuna please sit, class is about to start."

"yes,"

Yuna sat down, she should have know something was going on right from the beginning the snoozing, the soft eyes, the hug and what she has said. Hyejeong has given up on her search for her love and her happiness she looked at Hyejeong for one last time just before the class starts the red hair girl gave Yuna a soft and effortless smile then turned her head towards the window. As Yuna was looking at Hyejeong her concentration was broken by the sounds of her class. When she turn to the front of the classroom she saw this beautiful innocent looking girl with silky black hair and incredible visuals.

"This is the transfer student, please treat her nicely and show her around."

"Hi everyone, my name is Kim Seolhyun. Nice to meet you." The new girl said shyly

The whole class roared at the new girl and her beauty, Yuna was also stunned she looked at the new girl and made instant eye contact, they both smiled at each other and didn't really mind. Then Yuna turned her head towards Hyejeong who was lost in her own little world, just then the teacher called out to Yuna

"Class president, "

"Yes." Yuna answered

"Please show Seolhyun-shi where everything is and how our school works"

"Yes, no problem."

"Oh yeah, and she's going to sit next to you for the rest of the year, make sure to help her out."

"Yes teacher."

The new girl walked towards Yuna, Seolhyun was so nervous she looked down and walked awkwardly through the narrow pathway between desks and just then she tripped on her heels and was about to fall she closed her eyes and embraced for impact. Few seconds later she didn't feel any pain, rather than feeling any pain she felt warmth, which is weird because from what she remember the floor is a cold place where you get bruises that lasts for weeks. 

"Are you ok?" A soft voice asked

"Yes, I am ok, thank yo-" Seolhyun was surprised at the sight in front of her, well under her. What she saw was a beautiful red hair black knight that has cushioned her fall. 

"You're welcome :)" Hyejeong said it with a soft souless smile, and that smile caught Seolhyun's attention. 

"... Do you mind getting off me now? haha" Hyejeong said shyly. Seolhyun just then realized that she was still on top of the girl who has saved her life

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry..." Seolhyun said with tomato red cheeks while looking down. Just then a cold hand cupped her face and it was non other than Hyejeong's hand Hyejeong held Seolhyun's face and looked into her eyes for a few seconds then said with a smile

"Don't be shy, it was a honest mistake." 

That melted Seolhyun's heart and along with the rest of the girls in the class earning awws everywhere. Then Hyejeong snapped out of it and helped the helpless Seolhyun up and sat in her seat while looking at the window again. Seolhyun was still in a daze standing still. Then a familiar face walked over to her and asked

"Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?" concerned Yuna asked 

"I'm ok, thanks to her I didn't have any injuries." Seolhyun said while looking at Hyejeong. Just then Yuna looked at Hyejeong and noticed the bruise on her elbow and kept it to herself, since the new girl just arrived it would be a hassle to tell her that Hyejeong got hurt because of her. 

"I'm glad you're ok, be more careful next time ok? :)" Yuna said with a kind smile

"Thank you I will." Seolhyun said shyly.

"My name is Yuna, and I'm also the class prsident. Nice to have you in our class."

"Thank you Yuna-shi, It's an honor to be in this class and I look forward to our school year together. My name is Seolhyun." 

The class was over pretty quick and once the bell rang Seolhyun was surrounded by girls asking questions like "How does it feel to be saved by the Black Knight?" "Does she smell good?" "Was her body warm and soft?" "Was the White Knight nice to you?"  "Ah, I'm so jealous of you!" She had no idea what they were talking about 'The Black and White Knights?'  Could they be the class president and the girl just saved her life? As the questions from fan girls shoots at her the more they asked the more Seolhyun was confused. Just then She saw the red hair girl walk out of the classroom and along was Yuna. Seolhyun decided to follow them and thank both of them because they were so nice to her. She got up and walked out of the classroom following the two, she followed the two bestfriends up to the roof and overheard their conversation. The roof was covered with Snow and the two friends only had their regular uniform on, no jacket or anything.

"Hyejeong, let's talk."

"About what?" The red hair girl replied soulessly

"Your happiness! You told me in the beginning of the day you're going to give up and stop searching, why?" The blonde girl asked her with an impatient tone in her voice

"Because the world is a big place and that girl might not even remember me, and I don't even know anything about that girl because we were so little..." Hyejeong's eyes filled with tears 

"But you do know her surname, don't you?" Yuna tries to keep Hyejeong's hopes up 

"Kim. haha, Yuna-ah~ do you know how many people in this school have the same surname as her? Kim is one of the most common surname in Korea, how do you expect me to find her?" Hyejeong said with a heart-breaking voice.

"But don't you also have that one thing she did for you? That kiss! That kiss on the cheek, you should remember how that felt right?" Yuna still trying to keep Hyejeong's heart together before she gives up.

"I can't just go around and ask every girl who has Kim as their surname to give me a kiss on the cheek... That'd be weird."

"So then don't give up! Because today we have a transfer student and she's really pretty and her surname is...kim." Yuna whispered the last part hoping Hyejeong didn't hear.

"and what?" 

"Nothing, I think the cold is getting to me, why don't we head back to class?"

"Are you ok? Don't faint on me, or else I have to carry you down the stairs again..."

"YAH- I'm not that weak ok? I can take care of myself."

"Alright, then let's go down."

Just right before Hyejeong was about to open the door Seolhyun ran down the stairs hoping she won't get caught, at the same time Yuna walked over to Hyejeong and stood in front of her with her back against the door.

"...What are you doing?" Hyejeong asked

"... Promise me, you won't stop looking and I won't stop either." Yuna looked into Hyejeong's souless eyes and pleaded.

"and if I do stop?" Hyejeong asked with a cold voice.

"I'll.... I'll.... I-"

"I won't stop looking, but I might take a little break once in a while, Is that ok?" Hyejeong told her best friend.

"Heh heh, sure. Anything can work as long as you don't give up... because I wan- Need you to be happy." Yuna said it with a smile 

"Thank you, and I'm sorry if I hurt you in the past. I love you" Hyejeong answered.

"Don't worry about it, I'm already over you hahaha." Yuna forcefully said those words.

"I'm happy you're in my life, and thank you for everything you've done for me. Let's go back to class now. It's getting a bit chilly up here." 

They headed back to class to find a crowd of girls around the new girl, the two best friends looked at each other and decided to help the new girl out. Hyejeong told Yuna the plan and hid in one of the lockers in the classroom.

"GIRLS! YOUR BLACK KNIGHT IS IN THE GYM DOING YOGA, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!!"

As soon as Yuna made the announcement everyone made their way out of the classroom rushing to the gym to find their knight. Leaving the new girl alone, she didn't know what was going on so she was about to go to the gym herself too then Yuna appeared and said

"Aren't they gullible?"

"...What do you mean?..." confused as ever.

"There's no yoga, and I'm definitely not there. haha~" the red hair girl said. 

Seolhyun turned around and found Hyejeong standing at the back of the classroom and then looked at the girl with confused eyes wondering what in the world was happening.

"We saw you were be harrassed by the girls and we decided to help you out a bit." Hyejeong said 

"It was her idea," Yuna said looking at Hyejeong.

"haha~ I figured since you are new here and this is your first day you should take it easy, not with a abunch of girls attacking you with questions about my body." 

"oh, so you were listening before?" Yuna asked 

"well, yea. It's about me. How can I not? :)" Hyejeong replied

Seolhyun was dumbfounded and looking at these two beautiful girls with sparkling eyes and finally managed to speak up 

"...Thank you for helping me, Yuna-shi and..."

"Hyejeong. :)" Hyejeong told the shy girl with a smile

"Hyejeong-shi" 

"Don't be so formal, let's be friends we are older than you, so feel free to call us unnies :)" Yuna said.

"thank you, and about the accident before... Hyejeong Unnie thank you and here." Seolhyun said that with a pack of hand-warmer. Hyejeong was surprised and accepted the hand-warmer with a flash-back of the same scene that she felt like it had happened before.

"Unnie, are you ok?" Seolhyun asked

"Oh yes, I'm ok don't worry." Hyejeong answered swiftly

"Why did you give me this hand-warmer? aren't your hands cold?" Hyejeong asked the exact same question she asked 6 years ago to her lover but this time to Seolhyun.

"Everyone was created to make somebodyelse's life better. Somebody needs what you have, your smile, your love, your words and your hand-warmer, in this case." Seolhyun answered back.

Hyejeong was taken back, she remembered the girl from 6 years ago had the same exact reply. Hyejeong was still in shock but didn't show it to the new girl and then she remembered Yuna saying something about this girl's surname. and without hesitation Hyejeong walked over to Seolhyun and asked with a sincere tone

"What is your surname?"

"Kim. Kim Seolhyun."