Five Daydream

Daydream
Please log in to read the full chapter

"hello i'm back again with the fifth chapter of my woo-gyu fiction name. "DAYDREAM" 

please leave a comment it means a lot to me. i appreciate that someone reading my story and you make me happy. :)

 

----

 

today is the day sung gyu will back to his lovely school of wizardry. he's now a senior high in the infinite wizard academy. 

kim sung gyu is in class 4-E. it means ELITE STUDENT from their school. you will not think that sung gyu is very smart when you saw him but his a great student.

while sung gyu's walking in the hallway. he noticed that all of the student staring at him. you know why? because he have a nice haircut and a nice hair color. all of his school mates. greet sung gyu with their sweet faked  smiles.

"hi! are you new student?"he doesn't want to speak because he's having a mental break down. cause all of the student round and croud with him.

"what's your section, oppa?"

"........"

"are you scared with us?"he just nod.

"okay, we're letting you go today because you're scared. tommorow again oppa."then the six girls left with sung gyu's scared faced.

.

.

 sung gyu's friends is now in front of him.

"hyung what's with the face?"sung jong asked him

"what's wrong hyung?"sung yeol asked his hyung.

"hyung?"myung soo just called his hyung with his hyung.

"hyung? are you deaf or something?"hoya lastly asked him. dong woo came with his wide smile while he noticed that his hyung is not in good condition.

"what happen?"he asked worriedly.

"the girls"

"what with the girls?"they said altogether.

"why did they greeted me with their fake their great s

Please log in to read the full chapter