Two Daydream

Daydream
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

hello again! i'm with my second chapter of my woo-gyu fic with a great great idols.

please comment what you feel about this chapter and please, upvote my story as well. thank you! i did not post this yesterday cause i have internet connection problems. ~ifnt7romeos~

Chapter is edited - Crystallixmagix

--------------

while sung gyu was busy trying to watch the series, he got annoyed because sung yeol ordered him around again.

 

"Hyung, can you get me those chips, Please?"yeollie asked  his hyung.

"What?! " Sung gyu gave a stern look to his choding friend.

"A-ah, nothing! " the choding said immediately ,afraid of his hyung's voice tone.

"Oh! come on, What did you say?"

"No nothing !! I'll just get it Myself "

"If you say so "

 

They were currently watching High school love on.  Sung gyu's eyes kept closing because he wanted to sleep ,but a part of him forced him to stay awake

Sung gyu's inner mind said to him" You need to focus on this because after this, your going to have peace of mind again ". That's why he's here beside myung soo. focusing on the drama series. Some of his friend got extremely tired watching the series, so they headed out because the series was literally boring. If Myungsoo ans Sunggyu were so eager to watch the series, they can watch it alone till morning comes.

 

___________

 

It's past 6  a.m when we finished watching all the episodes of  the drama series .

My other sibling / friends, are now at the dining table waiting for  Breakfast.

Now we're all here eating, chit-chatting and having fun talking with each other " Oh Joy"

.

.

"Hyung? how did it turn out?"Sung jong asked straightforwardly in his face with a wide smile.

"It was fun, I had fun watching the series yesterday but I couldnt watch it properly because myung soo kept talking every now and then "

"Seriously hyung!" Myung soo exclaimed

" Why its true, No need to overreact"

"Meanie" Myung soo tsked not sure how to react.

"Oh!  Sung yeol good morning. What happened to you? you look dead tired" sung yeol  had just got out from bed cause they had some paperwork to do and he's a smart guy after all , so he liked being up to date

"Morning hyung " he smiled weakly and started to eat his breakfast with americano.

" I'm done eating."sung gyu told this friends and go to the sala after that. followed by dong woo, who wants to know something about yesterday.

 

"Hyung?"

"Hmmmm?"he hummed in response.

"What happen yesterday?"

"Nothing!"

"You can't keep secrets from me, I know you."

"I know you too !!"

"Just tell me what happened, okay ?"

" Fine " Sung gyu sighed dejectedly

 

------

 

sung gyu started explaining what really happens yesterday ,after they all head out from their house, because the show was really really boring.

 

after a few episodes. Sung gyu asked myung soo what was the name of the guy in the drama.

 

"Myung soo-ah, who is he?"

"Who?"

"The one on the t.v screen"

"Aaah Him ? he is Nam Woo Hyun from the "ETERNITY SPIRITS" 

"What are these eternity spirits?"

"Korean idols, hyung."

"I know but your answer sounds stupid."

"Yes I'm stupid sometimes hyung and Eternity Spirits is a korean boy group of woolim entertainment formed in 2011" after myung soo said that sung gyu smacked myung soo's head,  because this guy is always stupid when he's with him. 

"what was that for!?"

"You stupid !! i asked what.... aah!" then sung gyu hesitated since myungsoo's answer was correct but that wasnt wat sung gyu wanted to know "yes your correct but what is the definition of their name group?"

"eternity spirits is a seven boy idols who have their fan-club name Inspirits ,actually i'm one of them."

"I

Please log in to read the full chapter